• 8-10
    • 11-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-17
    • 18-25
    • 26-29
    • 30-39
    • My actual age

I'm 25, feel like i'm about 2 and a half when i play and i would want to be that age if i could cos i'd be old enough to enjoy myself but young enough to need looking after, plus you can eat proper food at that age!

• Like 1

I've alway enjoyed playing the toddler ages, now the last one, that was a bit tough. If I could be any actual age what would it be. If I had a loving mommy n daddy possibly toddler age, but you know what? I enjoy who I am now, I've enjoyed passed experiences ab and RL and being a toddler only, I would never have had a chance to enjoy them. Sure I'd love to be stripped of all my responsibilities, ie. not have to work, not have to take care of my house etc etc. But as a toddler I don't think I'd get the enjoyment or feelings i have with diapers as I have as an adult.

Cheers, LitlAndy

• Like 2

I've alway enjoyed playing the toddler ages, now the last one, that was a bit tough. If I could be any actual age what would it be. If I had a loving mommy n daddy possibly toddler age, but you know what? I enjoy who I am now, I've enjoyed passed experiences ab and RL and being a toddler only, I would never have had a chance to enjoy them. Sure I'd love to be stripped of all my responsibilities, ie. not have to work, not have to take care of my house etc etc. But as a toddler I don't think I'd get the enjoyment or feelings i have with diapers as I have as an adult.

Cheers, LitlAndy

Hi Andy!

I like knowing I am an adult that wants to be a boy. Being treated as a boy is what makes it exciting for me. If i were a ten year old or a 2 year old toddler, i wouldn't experience the same thing.

I have the best of both worlds right now. I am treated as a boy by my Daddy (partner) and many of our friends. I rarely get to have dinner on a adult plate, almost never have a knife or drink out of a nice wine glass when with Daddy.

I do when we are out or I am off doing my volunteer work, political activism stuff, I then "pretend" i am an adult. I am of course an adult but what makes my world rock 24/7 is that my Daddy and me(in my head), live as Daddy - Boy. Its hard to explain to others. After a couple of weeks as a boy all the time, its very emotional to take on again adult responsibilities. I manage it well however.

I am a very successful adult. I'm even more successful as a boy in diapers and sometimes Daddy's toddler, often all in the same day!

So back to the question of what age would i like to be. I am happy being 51, living as a 10 year old in diapers and i just love it when Daddy starts treating me like a toddler.

• Like 1

I'm 27, Ageplay... well its hard to define, really, Cause I don't know the development ages of babies, so.... can walkish, eats big food sometimes (well spaghetti and stuff :P) can talk a little.... so between 18months and 2 years, tbh its not something I let bother me or get in the way of play time :).

As for what age I wish I was? 18 years old again, 18-21 was the most fun i've had so far, clubbing, sex, drinking, dancing, good friends good times.... now we're all growing up and just seem to be going through the motions of being "adult".

• Like 1

It's been fun and enlightening to watch the results of this poll as they accumulate :thumbsup: I'm in a major 'real age' group, but in a minor 'wished age' group :rolleyes: I had the most fun in my pre-puberty late childhood, so I chose 11-12 for that:angel_not:

At 12 I was too young to have any big responsibilities, mostly just keep my room clean and help around the house some. I got a small allowance so I had money of my own to spend. I still wet my bed most nights but by then it wasn't a big issue in the family anymore since it was finally obvious that it wasn't something I could help doing :blush: Nowadays I could be diapered every night like I should have been back then ;) Plus my daytime accidents were fewer though not over with entirely so I was able to interact with the world a lot better than in my younger years- and now there's pull-ups that I could wear during the day :) At 12 I could go visit and play with friends in the neighborhood, both boys and girls, ride my bike, walk in the woods and swim in the creek, or whatever else I wanted to do all by myself so long as I was home by suppertime B) It was lots of fun with lots to do and see and there was no pressure to 'be a man' or to deal with sexually active girls, nor any parental pressure to separate the sexes. It was the last of and the best of childhood to me and I wish it had never ended :crybaby:

Bettypooh

This is an interesting question. In terms of what age I'd like to play at, I really wish there was a N/A button. The reason being is that whilst I don't conciously engage in age play, I really don't act my age, either. *chuckle* I've often been guessed at being much younger than I physically am. Part of that is I seem to age really well, but when guys in their late twenties are shocked to discover I'm pushing 40 'cause I seem like 'one of them,' I know part of it has to be my behaviour. And, yeah, I often yield to being cute, like making the occasional Muppet-like noise to express a feeling, being free with my exuberance, or having a huge collection of fuzzies. But this is not conscious age play, it's normal, every day me.

For the age I'd like to be, I put down 18-25, with the assumption, of course, of knowing then what I know now. First off, I'd wanna go to college and university again, because the time I spent in secondary education was amongst the most enjoyable periods of my life. Second off, now that I know I enjoy things like running, I'd start it that sooner so that by the time I reach this age again, I'd be BUFF. I'd also want to spend more time adventuring abroad, using those youth visas. I think, intellectually, I was at my peak in my early twenties. I'd like to be so again. So yeah, back to my college years. :)

I'm 19, almost 20, but I ageplay as a little as twee an a hawf yews owd (Baby Snooks's age :D) If I could be any age it'd be 21.....that way I can have more fun.

most of us are really toddlers :rolleyes: me too

Yep, toddler/3 to 4 years rocks because you get scope for a wide range of different 'modes' from diaper-dependant to defiant (but accident-prone :)) learner to 'wannabe big kid'. Being neither a baby nor a big kid means anything goes :D

I just turned 62. If I could change my age, I'd be thrilled to go back to around 26-29 with the wisdom and understanding I've picked up (gotta admit there's room for a LOT more wisdom and understanding!!). As for a 'play' age...depends on my mood. Usually I don't attach an age to it.

In play time I generally act 5-6, but I don't see myself as a 5 year old. More like a 41 year little boy if that makes sense. My own age and responsibilities but still having a mommy that is a little tired of the accidents. She treats me like any other little boy, and sometimes even treats me at a baby age, I hate that but it is a good punishment for little boys that keep having accidents. Sometimes I get sissy punishment but messing up pretty panties has more severe consequences than going in my boy underpants, that are all pretty much stained already.

Now I just need the actual mommy.

Chronological age is 23. I really don't have a Play Age, But if in reality I could go back, I would go back to about 2 yrs old.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif

My actual age is 43 and I lead a pretty normal and happy life (most people that know me would say I am a little immature, if only they knew :roflmao: ).

I list my play age as 4. If I could be any age, I would have to say 4 or 5. I was fortunate enough to have a normal and happy childhood.

Ideally, I would like to be 5. At 5 years old, your walking, talking and generally have a basic understanding of life and what's going on around you. Your a big boy at 5 but still can be a baby too. Wetting the bed is considered normal (probably wearing diapers at night)and the occasional daytime accident can be expected too (which may result in being put back in diapers,hehe). You get to go to kindergarten (Pre-school) for half the day to learn and make new friends. You get a little bit of independence and still need to be taken care of. Being 5 should be fun and come with no big responsibilities.

My actual age is 45, which I freely admit.

By the time I turned 26 I had graduated from law school, passed many different bar exams and started my career as an attorney with a major law firm. I was still only 26 when I discovered Adult Baby as a coping strategy. Turning 27 was more than 2 months in the future when I met the love of my life, Don Davis. Three months after turning 27 I married Don. That also was the summer I started posing for my "Baby Angel" photos. Shortly after getting married I made my first big baby girl video with Don's help. In the early Baby Angel photos I still retain my youth. Of course I would love to remain under 29 forever!

Although in my AB fantasy I wear and wet pinned gauze diapers; suckle baby bottles; and use a pacifier, I also can walk and talk. Thus my fantasy age is either older toddler or little girl. Perhaps I am 4 or 5. Young enough to still need a whole lot of cuddling yet old enough to know better when I am naughty. I am so lucky that my Daddy Don is so soft hearted, because I probably do deserve far more spankings than I have received.

Real age is 19, Play age is around the 6, and If I could choose, I would've been 3 years old.

Even though I'm just a diaper lover, it could be cool to have a GOOD reason to wear diapers.

My real age is 25, and I don't age play. As for what age I'd like to be, I think I'm happy with my current age. At 25 you can be mature/responsible enough to own/drive a car, have a college degree, and potentially hold down a job. At the same time, you can get away with being immature/irresponsible enough to still seem "cool" to your younger relatives, and to not have to constantly be in "rigid adult mode" all the time. Growing old is mandatory, but growing up as we all know, is optional. (Then again, I have relatives in their 50s who seem to think that they're still 25, and I can only hope that I'm as active at their age as they are.)