LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Titles

DailyDi

Titles  

455 members have voted

1. 1. Which one term BEST describes you?

• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • Age Player
    • Mommy
    • Daddy
    • Little Girl / Boy
    • Adult Kid
    • Regressionist
    • Incontinent DL
    • Other
  2. 2. I call myself a...

• boy
    • girl
    • man
    • woman

That's why I worded it "I call myself" and not "I am a..." In this case I am asking about your personal identity, not your outward apperance or what your birth certificate says.

I don't call myself any of the options B) I am a human both male and female :D If I were able to select man and woman I'd have a choice I could live with ;)

Bettypooh

I switched the bottom one to accept multiples, Hope you don't mind DD. I'm not totally in the know on the transgendered populace. The only people I have encountered are within this community. I guess I could answer multiple ways on the top one. Perhaps it would be better worded is which describes you "best" as in the top one. But even then, some people would be a 50-50 and that wouldn't work...So anyway, I switched the one to try and help.:closedeyes:

I switched the bottom one to accept multiples, Hope you don't mind DD. I'm not totally in the know on the transgendered populace. The only people I have encountered are within this community. I guess I could answer multiple ways on the top one. Perhaps it would be better worded is which describes you "best" as in the top one. But even then, some people would be a 50-50 and that wouldn't work...So anyway, I switched the one to try and help.:closedeyes:

Thank you (and I hope DD didn't mind :rolleyes:) I will now cast a vote that reflects the real me ;)

BTW there are over 32 known chromosome groupings in people which determine which determine their physical gender characteristics :o So there's a lot more to it than just "man" or "woman" without even going into the non-physical aspects of gender B)

Bettypooh

while I don't have the same problem that Bettypooh had with this survey, I find myself a mix between adult baby and dl. And as for the second question, I call myself a boy sometimes, a man most of the time and a girl sometimes...depending on my mood.

I could pick a couple of those terms but the Best term to describe me is "little boy". People consider me a bit immature and I am most definitely in touch with my inner child.

I call myself a "boy" because I am all boy. I like and do the average things that most boys do.

I put DL, I love wearing and using diapers. I also enjoy some baby things, but I dont do baby talk and I dont think I like the idea of always being a baby.

I'm an AB and I'm not a big fan of baby talk (well a little ;P) and I don't want to always be a baby.......

I'm also a boy, never really felt comfortable with "Man", that implies responsibility and matureness

Definitely a DL. I chose to call myself a "boy" and a "man" because the boy is what comes out when I'm diapered, and the man is who I am in general.

Most of the time I am in my responsible adult mode. During this I consider myself to be a woman. My own Mon claims I never considered myself a girl. Mom is usually right!

At 26 all those years of needing diapers to manage my incontinence depressed me. No, I did not hate my diapers, just all the planning and effort they required. It was learning Adult Babies wanted to wet so they could wear diapers that made me feel better.

As my AB fantasy developed I found that I love the best of all worlds. Of course I wet because I actually have no bladder control. Still I can walk when I want and talk a whole lot, just in a higher pitch than normal for me. I can use a knife and fork, but I still prefer to suckle a bottle and eat soft food with a spoon. So now that the ABDL community accepts many classifications, probably I am an Adult Toddler, Adult Older Toddler or Adult Little Girl.

Ya know, I wrote an entire blog entry about all the thinking the questions this survey had me doing and, at no point, had I returned to actually complete the survey. *shakes head in wry amusement*

I still struggled with whether or not to put myself as DL or Incontinent DL. Though I'm not, technically speaking incontinent, it is a medical condition which led me to being a DL (silly hyperactive bladder). As the survey asks for what 'best' describes me, I went with Incontinent DL. (In retrospect, I could've put 'other', but whatever ^_^ ).

What I found really interesting when looking at the survey results is just how many people identified themselves as DL as opposed to some form of AB. Usually in diaper sites, DLs also seemed to be in a small minority. Maybe that's why I seem to be having a better go at things here than elsewhere; there are a lot more people of my inclination to share with.

I call myself a man, although I suppose if I was seeing someone and she let me call her a "girl," I wouldn't mind her calling me a "boy" in return. :P

As for which term best describes me, I guess you could call me a "diaper lover," but that's a bit of a stretch. I'm only into certain disposable diapers, and I do have other fetishes, so I guess you could just call me "kinky" in a way. What's more, I do occasionally wear Goodnites (and to a far, far lesser extent, Underjams) with a bit of a reason, so "diaper lover" might not even be accurate. As for my "reason" for wearing Goodnites, it's to avoid public restrooms, which for some reason seem to suffocate me and make it much harder for me to use them. It's far easier for me to start wetting a diaper and potentially finish in a toilet or in the diaper itself, and dispose of it in the restroom then it is for me to try and use a restroom stall. As for the diapers themselves, I could wear both boys and girls Goodnites; although I'm straight, I'm admittedly "gender-blind" to what's on the diaper I'm wearing.

• 4 months later...