LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coworker'S Accident

So the other day at work, my Sgt told me I needed to go to the other side of the cellhouse (each house is split in two halves) to relieve another officer. Frustrated, she said, "He sh*t his pants, but I didn't tell you that."

Turns out he had a wicked stomach bug and thought that he would be able to simply run to the bathroom as needed for 8 hours. Somehow it didn't occur to him that working in an environment where anything can happen at any time requires that you go to the bathroom when everything is done (for the moment), not whenever you want. I mean, jeez, I nearly had accidents BEFORE I was incontinent working there. If you've got the trots, consider staying home.

Poor guy didn't even know it had soaked through the outside of his pants until another officer told him. They don't know I'm incontinent, and as much as I wanted to express my sympathies, I kept my mouth shut.

• 2 weeks later...

that sucks. I had a person at my one job that crapped his pants too. and I asked him are you ok. he said no i crapped my self. I said o. well you should get cleaned up before it stains your pants. and i gave him a diaper to wear just incase it happend on the way home. he thanked me the next day and gave me a package of diapers. and said that it never happend. lol. to this day we are friends and he is always asking if i got extras in my bag when we hang out. I say why just in case you needed them. he then says yeah. lol.

• Like 2