276 members have voted

1. 1. What's the nicest feeling

• 1. Fresh nappy, and baby powder
    • 2. Hearing the rustle of your bum
    • 3. A new dress
    • 4. Being forced to wear a dress
    • 5. Wet nappy
    • 6. Poopy nappy

I love diapers that are white and plastic. I love hearing the rustling sound when Its about to be put on between my legs. I also like hearing the tapes being opened and fastened.....

I love diapers that are white and plastic. I love hearing the rustling sound when Its about to be put on between my legs. I also like hearing the tapes being opened and fastened..... :D

I Do Love a Very Sloshingly Wet Diaper with Tight Sealing Plasticpants to try keeping from Leaking. I Love Going for (what I call) that Super Soaking Diaper.

And Yes I have to Add, I Also Love Wetting in My Plasticpants without a Diaper too. I Love the Hot Wet Sloshing there too. Imagine doing this while Mowing the Yard. M-m-m. :D

i like how it feels just to let go... i like walking around the place in a diaper and a t-shirt... i like the plastic rubbing up against my legs, and how loud it is like that... the thicker, the better... i like how it makes me walk ::lol: and the softness of the inside of it. i like how it wraps up high on my waist, and droops slightly off my butt. it all feels very good :)

• 2 weeks later...

either hearing the rustle of my diaper or wearing a diaper i just pooped in *blushes*

What about the rustle that comes from a diaper that you just pooped in? Best of both? *giggles* Nothing wrong with either if you ask me. :)

My favorite though has got to be wet diapers, and wetter is better to me. :) I do enjoy getting a new dress though, but the happy thoughts are not nearly as strong as the ones from being wet-diaper clad. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Since I am a toddler as an AB I like being able to be in a nappie that is a little wet, one I dribbled in but didn't totally mess me. But I just got a great new pacifier and what with a dribbly nappy and sucking and playing with this pacifier in my mouth I am totally content deep inside.

:) For me it has to be a clean fresh nappy and baby powder, the feeling drives me wild,.

Wet and messy nappies are also very nice, the feeling you get as you walk in a messy nappy is out of this world, i love how it tickles your bum and slides between your legs,. also seems to make the plastic pants crinkle more,. :)