276 members have voted

1. 1. What's the nicest feeling

• 1. Fresh nappy, and baby powder
    • 2. Hearing the rustle of your bum
    • 3. A new dress
    • 4. Being forced to wear a dress
    • 5. Wet nappy
    • 6. Poopy nappy

That was a tough decision to make as there were a couple of choices I would Luv to have made. I do love the feeling of a new diaper with baby powder in it. But, I also love the rustling of a plastic diaper on my butt. That way I know that I am wearing a diaper. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A freshly wet diaper that is still warm. Also, when I'm laying in bed and I can feel the pee trickle across my bottom and soak into my diaper.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also love the the same-you described it very very well-but I also love a white cloth diaper that is very very soft & very very thick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The ultimate turn-on is the exact precise moment my mommy with my big sister watching, unfastens my Pamper, revealing my diaper area to them. I live for the moment when mommy gives me that look of self-contentment and surprise ( the "Oh, what a big boy! My baby likes being changed" look) with my big sister curiously gazing on with that look on her face like she seeing a baby boy being changed for the first time, as my mommy opens the bottle of Baby Magic Original to put lotion on me. Nothing beats that for me.

Guest Chevyman05

either hearing the rustle of my diaper or wearing a diaper i just pooped in *blushes*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey there i like to wear diapers and i was wondering what you are doing and if you want to get to know one another

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The best feeling is when you have a significant other and they accept you and your diapers.

I 2nd that!

Hunny Bunny, if you're on this site for some strange reason...

I LOVE YOU!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I had to go with wet :blush: It's one of the unexplainable things about my being DL :whistling: I know some of why it feels so good to me, but what I feel from this is multiplied many times over that, sort of amplified far beyond the reasons I can find :screwy: but that doesn't make it bad B)

Bettypooh

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...