LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling My Boyfriend?

Guest SensualLettuce

Guest SensualLettuce

Wellll k here it goes, I'm a little girl, but, I'm potty trained thankfully, and I can feed myself, and basically there's not a babyish bone in my body, but I do like to 'play'. I like to be spanked, I like playgrounds, I like being tickled, playing all sorts of games and I like being babytalked. I like someone to spoil me and talk to me like I'm little, I like feeling 'little' but I don't need diapers or a nursery to help me with that.

I told my boyfriend, not unleashing the whole shi-bang to him on one swing, but I simply told him I like to be baby-talked. (I'm hoping to "wean" him into my fetish, little by litte) There was a pause and he told me "I don't understand." and acted like I put him on the spot. "I mean, I dont think bad of you, and its your fetish, but I dont understand." Is all I could get out of him, sigh.

A little background on him, he had a relatively normal childhood, but was sent away to a military academy/reform school (for the military education; he wasn't a 'bad' kid), where he was abused and hazed on a nightly basis.

I guess I could see why he couldn't understand. But I can't understand why he wouldn't seize the moment to take 'control' of someone else, instead of taking orders.

I want to bring it up to Ross again, and I want to tell him that I like to be spanked. How should I tell him? When is a good time to tell him? Should I just start acting the part of a little girl and hope he'd catch on? Help me out here.....

Thanks =)

• Like 1

You are my kind of gal! I wish I could find one like you in my area.

Since he's not used to our routines, perhaps gradually letting him know more & more would maybe make the transition smooth.

It's like a frog to hot water - warm it up and it stays inside. Put it in when it's too hot, and he jumps out. Overwhelming him with too much at once may not procure good results.

• Like 1

You are my kind of gal! I wish I could find one like you in my area.

Since he's not used to our routines, perhaps gradually letting him know more & more would maybe make the transition smooth.

It's like a frog to hot water - warm it up and it stays inside. Put it in when it's too hot, and he jumps out. Overwhelming him with too much at once may not procure good results.

OMG a frog in hot water?

do u know what happens when u do that? lol

I did it once.. when was smaller....... and i was trying to give him a bath in warm soapy water..........

well........... lets just say it didn't work like i planned and he was solid as a rock about 10 seconds after i put him in there.... i was suprised like WOW... then I learned that u can't put 'cold blooded' animals in hot water because its not a good thing :/