LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Definintion Of "Little Girl"

Jennifer!

Well, some nights we'll have Skype chats (We don't live together yet) and we'll have little...I guess you could call them roleplays, during which, she'll first state that she's tired. Then, I'll say something like "Is my wittle girl sweepy?" and she'll refer back "Yes Daddy".

You know what, I'll post a chat log from one of them. Not real names, but I'm Cody and she's Sarah.

[9/30/2009 10:28:32 PM] Cody: Baby Sawah??

[9/30/2009 10:28:39 PM] Sarah: hmm?

[9/30/2009 10:28:46 PM] Cody: Are you sleepy?

[9/30/2009 10:28:50 PM] Sarah: yes

[9/30/2009 10:29:00 PM] Cody: Let's go to bed, then Missie

[9/30/2009 10:29:10 PM] Sarah: okaaay

[9/30/2009 10:29:23 PM] Cody picks Sarah up and carries her upstairs

[9/30/2009 10:29:38 PM] Sarah yawns

[9/30/2009 10:29:56 PM] Cody puts her down in her room

[9/30/2009 10:30:10 PM] Cody: Now, put your PJs on while I go and get your bear

[9/30/2009 10:30:25 PM] Sarah: okayy

[9/30/2009 10:30:42 PM] Cody walks downstairs and grabs the bear off the couch

[9/30/2009 10:31:51 PM] Cody walks back upstairs

[9/30/2009 10:34:11 PM] Cody: Come on, Missie. Let's go brush your teeth

[9/30/2009 10:34:22 PM] Cody takes her hands and leads her into the bathroom

[9/30/2009 10:34:26 PM] Sarah: o *yawn* kay

[9/30/2009 10:34:51 PM] Cody: Can you brush you teeth all by yourself? Are you a big girl?

[9/30/2009 10:34:59 PM] Sarah: mmhmm!

[9/30/2009 10:35:10 PM] Cody hands her the toothbrush

[9/30/2009 10:35:26 PM] Sarah starts brushing her teeth

[9/30/2009 10:36:25 PM] Cody: Good girl!

[9/30/2009 10:36:48 PM] Cody picks her up

[9/30/2009 10:36:52 PM] Cody: Let's go to bed now

[9/30/2009 10:37:01 PM] Cody carries her to her bedroom

[9/30/2009 10:37:29 PM] Sarah buries her head into Cody's shoulder

[9/30/2009 10:38:28 PM] Cody lies her down in her bed

[9/30/2009 10:38:39 PM] Sarah: bed :)

[9/30/2009 10:38:47 PM] Sarah: I'm a big girl!

[9/30/2009 10:38:50 PM] Cody lies her down on her bed

[9/30/2009 10:39:00 PM] Cody pulls the sheets down

[9/30/2009 10:39:27 PM] Cody pulls the sheets up around her and tucks her in

[9/30/2009 10:40:13 PM] Sarah: Goo'night *yawn* daddyyy

[9/30/2009 10:40:26 PM] Cody smiles

[9/30/2009 10:40:29 PM] Cody: Goodnight Princess

[9/30/2009 10:40:36 PM] Cody kisses her on the forehead

[9/30/2009 10:41:17 PM] Cody: Sleep tight, and if you have any bad dreams you can come snuggle with Daddy, okay?

[9/30/2009 10:41:24 PM] Sarah: okay :)

[9/30/2009 10:41:48 PM] Cody hands her her bear

[9/30/2009 10:41:57 PM] Sarah: Thankoo

[9/30/2009 10:42:03 PM] Cody kisses her on the forehead again

[9/30/2009 10:42:07 PM] Cody: I love you, princess

[9/30/2009 10:42:24 PM] Sarah: I love you too, daddy

[9/30/2009 10:42:31 PM] Cody hugs Sarah

[9/30/2009 10:42:42 PM] Sarah hugs Cody

[9/30/2009 10:42:53 PM] Cody turns the lights out

[9/30/2009 10:43:10 PM] Cody: Door closed, open or open just a crack, princess?

[9/30/2009 10:43:24 PM] Sarah: open pleeze

[9/30/2009 10:43:38 PM] Cody leaves the door open

[9/30/2009 10:43:47 PM] Cody: Now close your eyes...

[9/30/2009 10:44:12 PM] Cody smiles at her before walking down the hall

That's one from a while ago, but it's probably the best.

Do you usually initiate these chats, or does she?

If she does, she may be into Little Girl type roleplaying, but if you're starting more often than she is, she may just be playing along with what she thinks is your roleplaying fantasy.

More important than whether she falls under the "Little Girl" label is how you and her feel about this online roleplaying, and how it fits into your overall relationship. If she is a "Little Girl," where do you hope to go from there?

I agree, if you initiate the chat then she may just be going along but then again she may well be a little girl, how does she act in person? Like behaviour wise, coz I do little things like if I have a big bottle of fizzy or something I use 2 hands to drink, just because it feels littler :D When I snuggle with my partner I suck my thumb to :) which isn't a habit I just do it to feel little.

Can I ask, does she know you are into ABDL play? Or is that yet to be told?

• 2 months later...

Do you usually initiate these chats, or does she?

If she does, she may be into Little Girl type roleplaying, but if you're starting more often than she is, she may just be playing along with what she thinks is your roleplaying fantasy.

More important than whether she falls under the "Little Girl" label is how you and her feel about this online roleplaying, and how it fits into your overall relationship. If she is a "Little Girl," where do you hope to go from there?

It's a mix of the two. I'd say more it's me, but she plays along quite well, and in a way that certainly convinces me. We have them in texts as well. I know she doesn't always want to be a Little Girl, but I'm almost positive that she does, at least some of the time. On of my pet names for her is "princess", and I'll scold her like a father would in a friendly way when she's "bad".

If she is a Little Girl, well, I hope to eventually move into some more serious, real-life roleplaying. This isn't a strictly online relationship; I knew her IRL long before anything serious happened.

I agree, if you initiate the chat then she may just be going along but then again she may well be a little girl, how does she act in person? Like behaviour wise, coz I do little things like if I have a big bottle of fizzy or something I use 2 hands to drink, just because it feels littler :D When I snuggle with my partner I suck my thumb to :) which isn't a habit I just do it to feel little.

Can I ask, does she know you are into ABDL play? Or is that yet to be told?

In real life...generally when we see eachother it's in public, and since I don't really know whether or not she knows herself what she is (if she is indeed an LG), so I doubt she'd act like this without knowing it was a thing.

She knows I'm into diapers, as I've told her, but I'm not sure how comfortable she is with it. Pretty much the only time we discussed it was when I told her the first time, and I try not to bring it up if I can help it. Not because I don't think she's okay with it, but like I said, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

A Little Girl is anyone, m or f, with a Play Age from 4 to 13 characterized by interest in girl things, dolls dresses, bride, fairy, anything like that; usually more than one such interest and enough to constitute a personality and identifies herself as such with dixtinct gender identification and boundaries, Her manner of speech is girlish, sometimes formal and she specifically excludes Sissy identification to avoid confusion, being fed up wiht being mis-identified or a sense of superiority of being a specific kind of feminine person. She may or may not be diapered, If you read my blog on the matter It goes into more detail, she can be frilly or not. For many LG's the idealized forms: English/Alice in Wonderland, 1950's or Japaneise. She is "cute" or "adorable" and runs anywhere from mild to Pink and Blonde; I've come across some LG's that the only reason you think they're girls is because they say they are. They can be divided further into VLG: Very Little Girl, 4-6, with the rest being ALG; The ALG's have a very negative attitude to diapers fro some reason.

Like any other group some LG's exhibit agenda-driven-ness with names like sandra_skirts, debbie_dressy or rachel_frillikins

When not in LG mode, the male LG is usually perfectly happy with his primary gender and is often quite strongly such. These are identified by the COGIATI gender test as class 3 Androgyne. Politically they reflect the populations of their areas

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

A Little Girl is anyone, m or f, with a Play Age from 4 to 13 characterized by interest in girl things, dolls dresses, bride, fairy, anything like that; usually more than one such interest and enough to constitute a personality and identifies herself as such with dixtinct gender identification and boundaries, Her manner of speech is girlish, sometimes formal

Wrong. I'm by definition a little girl, I play little (3 years old) and i'm a girl...Little Girl! I like none of that girly sissy non-sense that is dolls, dresses, fairy, obnoxious non-fun stuff (although no one is taking my disney princess coloring book away from me). I like to be rough and tumble and play with the boys. Build sand castles, wrestle, bounce a ball around, splash in puddles! :)

A little girl is simple, someone who is little (defined as loosely as you like) and a girl!

Guest NaughtyAshes

and just for the record, fuck the coagiati...bunch of sexist crap that is also pretty harmful to the trans community.

and just for the record, fuck the coagiati...bunch of sexist crap that is also pretty harmful to the trans community.

The GOGIATI was a standard used by the Transgender Guide. Am I going to argue with the natives? I am not THAT self-absorbed.

I reiterate I speak from long experience in the real world and from knowledge of the LG community. Am I going argue with the natives? I am not that self-absorbed.

Finally I will let a self-described Sissy speak for him/her?self

"Hi Christine, The more I hear from you, it seems we have less in common than I thought. You are really into the little girl stuff, that xcept for the filly outfits, I have no real interest in." Am I going to argue with the natives? I am not that self-absorbed.

I refer you to the Sissykiss post in "Sissy Room" and to the House of Sissify for my understanding of Sissy; most of which I found apalling

These are not matters of opinion or speculation, these are matters of observation and therefore speak for themselves. I do not speak for them, they speak for me.

• Like 1

What appaling about sissies? (not that I am one :P)

Most sissies I know are into "little girl" stuff, other wise whats the point in being a sissy?

And whats with the self absorbed comments? is that an attack aimed at NA and me?

Both in the Sissykiss post in the Sissy Room and in House of Sissify and ohter such, the dialog is very adult sexually explicit, not childlike at all that seem to be an integral part of it. There appear to be subtle overtones of FemDom in there. Most of my concepts come from House of Sissify and Mrs Silk's over the course of 8 or so years

Most sissies I know are into "little girl" stuff, other wise whats the point in being a sissy?

The Quote I put here says otherwise and it is from here. Then how could you have "sissy boy" and "sissy gir'" would be meaningless. Also LG's do not identify as Sissy, more as transgender but mostly as LG. It is nearly impossible to get a clear read on "Sissy", which I have explained elsewhere.

And whats with the self absorbed comments? is that an attack aimed at NA and me?

If the tiara fits, wear it. Who else but the self-absorbed would argue with the natives? It implies that they know more about the territory than the folks who live there.

Both in the Sissykiss post in the Sissy Room and in House of Sissify and other such, the dialog is very adult sexually explicit, not childlike at all and that seems to be an integral part of it. There appear to be subtle overtones of FemDom in there. Most of my concepts come from House of Sissify and Mrs Silk's over the course of 8 or so years

The quote I put here says otherwise and it is from here. Then how could you have "sissy boy"? "sissy girl" would be meaningless. Also LG's do not identify as Sissy, more as transgender but mostly as LG. It is nearly impossible to get a clear read on "Sissy", which I have explained elsewhere. when I deal with an LG, m or f (the latter called GG for "genetic girl") I can orient myself quite easily I recently found out that I cannot do that with Sissies. If you try to get beyond the frilly outfits and a veneer of doll, there is nothing there. It is like ther is not a substantial person in there

If the tiara fits, wear it; if it does not, then do not project the illusion. Who else but the self-absorbed would argue with the natives? It implies that they know more about the territory than the folks who live there. I learned that lesson when I was 18 and embarrassed myself to just pieces.

• Like 1

Firstly, you're taking this way way way too seriously. I doubt the OP was asking if his SO was such a specific subset of the adult kid world.

I think you're being way to specific in YOUR labeling, what you described is what most of the people in the abdl world would describe as a sissy, and most abdls see LG as the way NaughtyAshes described it. IE, someone who likes to be a baby/little girl, of a more modern era.

As for your "quote from a true sissy", thats one person, everyone is different.

And as for you whole "arguing with the natives" shtick, I've been a part of the online AB community for nearly 10 years, I think I know the natives pretty well.....

Firstly, you're taking this way way way too seriously. I doubt the OP was asking if his SO was such a specific subset of the adult kid world.

I think you're being way to specific in YOUR labeling,

• Like 1
Guest NaughtyAshes

The GOGIATI was a standard used by the Transgender Guide. Am I going to argue with the natives? I am not THAT self-absorbed.

Show me exactly where in the WPATH Standards of Care (any edition!), which is the AMA and APA approved document for treating trans individuals (and has been for 30 years), the COGIATI is mentioned as a standard?

The COGIATI is based on the sexist premise that "girls are bad at math, and good at writing" which while maybe true over some large statistical sampling is useless when trying to diagnose individuals. Tell Shafi Goldwasser she isn't good at math, or a boy for that matter! Also the test is rather ridiculous with its multiple choice format its impossibly easy to have it be a self-fulfilling prophecy to get any result you want once you know the premise or at the very least the cultural stereotypes of women. Its sexist because it makes gender about stereotypes, not identity!

As for the rest of the debate about who is a sissy and who is not. I don't really care. So i'll leave the comparison of penis size to Loopy and yourself. :-D

Does anyone have a red crayon? Mine broke!

• Like 1

Show me exactly where in the WPATH Standards of Care (any edition!), which is the AMA and APA approved document for treating trans individuals (and has been for 30 years), the COGIATI is mentioned as a standard?

The COGIATI is based on the sexist premise that "girls are bad at math, and good at writing" which while maybe true over some large statistical sampling is useless when trying to diagnose individuals. Tell Shafi Goldwasser she isn't good at math, or a boy for that matter! Also the test is rather ridiculous with its multiple choice format its impossibly easy to have it be a self-fulfilling prophecy to get any result you want once you know the premise or at the very least the cultural stereotypes of women. Its sexist because it makes gender about stereotypes, not identity!

At least now you're behaving reasonably.

I place very little creedence in the AMA, since they, according to a trustworthy source, David Brudnoy, who had doctors in his family and passed the bar and was a known journalist (which means he's competent to pass judgment on matters medical, legal and journaoistic) as well as Boston talk show host for 26 years with an excellent reputation, "used deceit" (in the "secondhand smoke" court case read "under oath"). This he said specifically to me and went on at length. The two APA's were in bed with their Soviet counterparts (who were torturing dissidents in the mid-1980's), as part of the "Physicians for Social Responsibility". And I have not heard anything that has cleared either one of them. At any rate, they are not the end-all and be-all and are riddled with internal strife and do as they do as the result of steering committees

The worse you can say of the GOGIATI is that it is experimental and the site where I took it went to some length to state that, but then, when I had to do a report on the Edwards Personal Preference Schedule, in 1975, The same was true of it and it had been around for a while. The COGIATI brokie new ground. Form my experience with Tests and Measurements I interpreted the obviously "stereotypical" questions as part of the "fake" scale that all good tests have (in the MMPI there are two "faking good" and 'faking bad"), Besides which, I took the test, and being a competent afficianado of psychological tests, I played it straight, knowing that if I spotted two traps there were some I would not spot. Unfortunately the scoring program did not display the processes it used. It had very good face validity. As for content validity it was in line with the professional thining from c1965 to c1978. As to concurrnet validity. Drl Dean Edell who reports on medical and biological matters says that "the female brain is hard-wired to be superior in language" and treats that like common knowledge. As to predictive validity, it is too new and the subject of the psychology of Transgender, at which this test is aimed, is still new. All new things begin with what you call "stereotyping" as a baseline and represending one of two poles. In the 1970's when I studied Sex Role Sociology the model was a horizontal line with two normal curves, fmeinine on the left and masculine on the right, that overlapped at about the 1 SD point into which I would surmise that most Trnasgendered fall and seems commencerate with the COGIATI. The COGIATI was not designed as a test upon which to base treatment since it is basically a personality test. It's biggest drawback is that it tries to include Transexualism which is considered to be more physiological than psychological, which to me, incurs into the psychiatric realm

The interpretation key given with the scores of the COGIATI to a large extent is openly based on cultural/historical studies, it being believed that gender (masculine/feminine, not male/female) is sociological/social psychological in nature with some biological bases found either in brain structure and in very early developmental studies done at ages believed to be too young for the results to be influenced by social input. That some amount of the "stereotyping: is true is supported by the significant "gender gap" in political science.

In the end, I'll let the TG's to which the Transgender Guide aka TGGuide and which included TG's of all levels and walks of life, decide for itself. It did do a good job of providing recources so if it accepted the COGIATI with next to no disagreement, I see no obvious flaws, since it's a new area, I have to give it the benefit of a lot of doubt as well as say that it had me pegged and I didn't dare try to cheat it, being genuinely interested and seeing a couple of red-flag items and since it is arguably in line with what I was formally taught I have to give it a thumbs up.

As for the rest of the debate about who is a sissy and who is not. I don't really care. So i'll leave the comparison of penis size to Loopy and yourself. :-D

Cute!

Does anyone have a red crayon? Mine broke!