LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stress Relief

Too much work, not enough money lately. Finally got a night off. Didn't even bother with a diaper, just sat here at the computer and messed my pants. I suddenly feel like the weight of the world is lifted from my shoulders. Therapy pure and simple. I don't mess much, but maybe I should do it more often.

Yeah, i feel like that sometimes too... But i could not even think about messing my pants, because i almost don't have any left lol... And i don't bother washing brown clothes all day long :lol: .

Too much work, not enough money lately. Finally got a night off. Didn't even bother with a diaper, just sat here at the computer and messed my pants. I suddenly feel like the weight of the world is lifted from my shoulders. Therapy pure and simple. I don't mess much, but maybe I should do it more often.

Sounds like the weight just transfered from your shoulders down to the inside of your pants! I know what you mean about a stress reliever, however I prefer diapers as opposed to just going in my pants. Easier clean up and less laundry!

You should do it more often if it brings you such stress relief! It's amazing what our naughty little activities can do for us. I know that every single morning, after getting home from work (yes, I work nights), I will do something fetish-wise that will relax me totally and completely. I start looking forward to it on the bus home; I just want to get in the door and get it on. Whether it's wearing a trash bag, my vinyl pants, taking a poop in either, or getting into bed with newspapers covering me, it's helps me to relax by having that fetishistic activity going on.