LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My 24/7 Journal Blog Updated Daily...

Hello DD,

I decided to create a blog for my 24/7 Journal and will be updating it daily! I am unsure if this is spam or not but I am not trying to direct members to buy anything.

I intend to keep it up and going as long as possible. It will track how many diapers I have used / the amount of money I have spent.

Its day six already, so if you are interested I welcome you to my blog.

http://diapered247365.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Quicktip

• Like 1

I hope you stick with this.... usually people start a journal and then suddenly stop adding entries. Whether it's because they got bored of the journal or the incontinence itself, I dunno...

I'll be eagerly reading along either way...

In repect quicktip, this is perhaps the worst incontinence blog I have ever read... Its not very insightful and frankly I think its a load of Bull! Perhaps you need to work on the wording?

If anybody cares I'll be happy to list why...

• Like 1

Well thanks for the input. My grammar might not be the best and It might not be "insightful" but I at least do not create drama and make false threads.. Nor do I try and do it by catheters, or by surgery, or ask insurance to pay for my own diapers. Respectfully of course..

Well thanks for the input. My grammar might not be the best and It might not be "insightful" but I at least do not create drama and make false threads.. Nor do I try and do it by catheters, or by surgery, or ask insurance to pay for my own diapers. Respectfully of course..

Nothing to do with grammer, but simple things like you woke up wet on the 17th November, was you already a bedwetter before you started this or did you consciously wake up to release your bladder in the night?...... do you normaly take a shit in you diaper after you had a shower then go to work... Weeping samll amounts amounts while awake, Is that while moving around, lifting, bending? Did you alreadly have continence issues before starting this? You know simple things like that...... I have not fallen of a christmas tree. EXPLAIN!

• Like 1