LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Firm Stool

Ok. This may sound gross to some. I hope not in this forum. I only mess my diaper a few times a year, maybe 3 or 4. I prefer firm stools and not soft or loose ones. I don't like rock hard ones that hurt but I like the solid loads in my diaper when I mess them. My problem is they are almost always soft. I don't take metemuscal or anything like that and I don't take laxitives either. Is it the type of food you eat, the amount of liquids you drink daily, the amount of activity you are involved in or how much you sweat throughout the day that makes your stools firm or soft? Does anyone know or has anyone had experiences with trying different things to make their poo firm and harder? I know fiber is supposed to add bulk, but is it soft bulk or does fiber and metemuscal not only give you bulk and make you need to poo but does it make the poo solid and very firm or soft? I'm interested in any comments.

Proper fiber intake SHOULD make it just the perfect consistency. Not too soft, not too hard.

Another way is to just simply have a slower metabolism. This isn't exactly possible to get if you don't have one though.

Q: What can you do or eat to get firm stools?

A: First use a screwdriver make sure the seat is securely attached to the frame. Make sure all four legs are on a level surface, floor is better than carpet. Eat whatever you are comfortable with as long as you don't allow yourself to get overweight to the point of crushing or tipping the stool. Avoid rocking or leaning too much. I would highly recommend avoiding or at least limiting alcohol. Another good tip is use a full backed chair and not just the flat round seat. :roflmao:

As a general rule, stuff like meat and cheese make for firmer BMs, beans, veggies, and anything else with fiber makes softer. Water content is key too. Hard alcohol dehydrates you, and thus also makes BMs firmer. Beer, however has a lot more water in it and thus after a weekend of drinking it can sometimes give you the runs.