LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing Into Your Diaper While Lying On Your Back

Guest diaperguy68

8 hours ago, Marcus said:

I'm still having promblem trying to pee in bed. I can pee sitting standing and walking. I have found that I have dripple while laying down but I want to pee so bad while I'm in bed.

Practice makes perfect. That, and being confident you won’t leak. I suggest terry-lined plastic pants if leaking is a concern.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear Rearz Inspires and really fill them with pee and have yet to have a leaking problem. In a previous post someone commented about not being able to get the back of the diaper wet, so huge unused area was going to waste so to speak. Two pointers developed from that post. The first being the way you put one on and wear. Putting it between the legs, very high in front then pulling it toward the rear but leaving the front longer than previously. This leaves the rear more exposed. The second suggestion was to bend legs at knees and pee with knees in the air. I stared doing this and it helps distribute the pee to the rear and feels so awesome. That wetness running down my butt crack is so awesome. While in bed if I'm on my side and feel a pee coming on I just roll over to my back to let it flow and never have a problem.

• Like 1

I can and have peed while laying down but it has always leaked when not wearing a cloth diaper as i have been having a really hard time to train myself to pee before my bladder is full. With that being said does anybody have any suggestions on how to pee in diaper before bladder is full as i dont get the feeling to go at all until its about to burst

1 hour ago, Slim27 said:

I can and have peed while laying down but it has always leaked when not wearing a cloth diaper as i have been having a really hard time to train myself to pee before my bladder is full. With that being said does anybody have any suggestions on how to pee in diaper before bladder is full as i dont get the feeling to go at all until its about to burst

Only thing that ever worked for me was, closing my eyes, and pretending I was over the toilet, or at a urinal. Maybe wetting your hand under some water could help? 

• 3 weeks later...

Wearing better dry and as long as my diaper isn't too wet, peeing while laying on my back causes no issues. Only thing I tend sometimes struggle with is getting the flow going.

Funnily enough while I'm lying on my tummy peeing is often far easier to start. Then I just roll on my back and keep going.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2018 at 9:00 AM, Guest said:

Practice makes perfect. That, and being confident you won’t leak. I suggest terry-lined plastic pants if leaking is a concern.

Hey I have finally starting to pee laying down