LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peeing Into Your Diaper While Lying On Your Back

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I love doing this because you feel the pee drip down your crotch and even into your ass crack, wetting your bottom.

The only problem is that it creates a big wet spot where you are lying, because the diaper can't contain the leak. I've worn 4-5 THICK diapers at a time, and it always leaks doing this.

Are there any tips to make it not leak while lying on your back? The other day I did this in bed, and low and behold the sheets were wet and I was very disappointed when stood up. It felt so good in the process but not so good during clean up

What type of diaper were you wearing? I've never had leak problems when wetting lying down with 'premium' diapers unless it is already quite wet.

Make sure you're using a diaper with good absorbency, standing leak guards and don't flood an entire bladder full out at once and you should be OK... The SAP can only absorb so much so fast and if you go beyond that, you'll leak. Failing that, put a disposable mattress pad down before you get into bed. In a way it adds to the experience because you don't have to worry about leaking so you can relax more.

I use terry nappies and plastic pants. I always leaked using disposables, but now I can wet whilst even lying on my side (the cause of my most spectacular leaks in disposables), so platic pants are definately the way forward!

Froggie

for a long time i could only wet on my back, laying down.....as long as i diddn't let it all go too fast i'm ok.....i am one for flooding though, but as long as it goes slow, i tend to be ok....

i find making sure it is sucre around the legs and that the leak gurds are out...try folding the nappy in half ong ways before you put it on...they should pop out

hugs

juniper

xxx

I love doing this because you feel the pee drip down your crotch and even into your ass crack, wetting your bottom.

The only problem is that it creates a big wet spot where you are lying, because the diaper can't contain the leak. I've worn 4-5 THICK diapers at a time, and it always leaks doing this.

Are there any tips to make it not leak while lying on your back? The other day I did this in bed, and low and behold the sheets were wet and I was very disappointed when stood up. It felt so good in the process but not so good during clean up

I sleep on my back with a CPAP and have folded my diapers to accomodate.......more in the back. One trick is to make sure your plastic pants are tucked in in the back so your diaper cannot leak. Natural wicking of cotton contains even the most urgent flood. Save the disposables for daytime. Use cotton with plastic pants at night.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I use terry nappies and plastic pants. I always leaked using disposables, but now I can wet whilst even lying on my side (the cause of my most spectacular leaks in disposables), so platic pants are definately the way forward!

Froggie

Yes. +1 on that. If I was any kind of genuine bedwetter (where laying down peeing is the situational norm) it would have to be terry nappies and plastic pants. The few times I've worn disposables to bed, they've either leaked or I've had lousy sleep because I've been worried about them leaking. I tend to sleep on my side. My terry nappies are soft, comfortable and my bed stays dry. I can also lay on my back and pee with my member facing up, down or wherever and enjoy the sensations without risk of leaking.

If you're going to cut loose somewhere you need to prepare wherever that is for the event B) Any plastic sheeting- even a thin dry-cleaning bag- will work once as long as there's something on top of it. And if that 'something' is absorbent so much the better ;) Cloth is the way to go for flooding- disposables can't handle floods nearly as well though some will hold a lot if you go slow:huh: Pressure on a part of any diaper limits that area's ability to absorb as well as it's capacity -_- This is most commonly seen as a 'press leak' that happens when you go from standing to sitting but rolling over in bed can do it too :o Plastic panties may help or may not- in my limited and only recently begun experiences wearing them over a disposable I've had leaks long before the diaper was full where the urine puddled outside of my diaper :crybaby: This has happened several times where I know for certain that the uncovered diaper would not have leaked. It doesn't seem to occur as badly with the cloth-like covers :mellow: Still, anything is worth trying as in no other area have I seen such different results happening to so many people doing exactly the same thing. There are just too many variables in diapering for any hard-and-fast rules save one- the premium diapers work a lot better for more people than the cheaper ones do :whistling:

Bettypooh

If your not incontinent and able to control the flow then go slow and you’ll be surprised and the holding capacity of some of the better grade diapers out there. If you in to the super soaker mode and using disposables then go with a cloth diaper on top with some plastic pants as an outer cover.

I normally don't have a problem with leaks as long as my "little fox" is pointed down, and I wear Depends. Are you flooding your diaper? That might be why you leak, because the backs of diapers don't seem to wick as quickly as the front, I'm thinking that the polymer may be thinner in that area, just more spread out for when you have diarrhea. I had a runny poo the other day, and it took a while before it didn't feel like a swimming pool in the back of my britches anymore. It caught me by surprise too, because I just got done cleaning up from a messy diaper. I stepped out of the shower, dried off, got a fresh diaper on, tossed some clothes on and went out to my car. on the way back inside it started with a little squirt and as I entered the living room, it was like "uh oh" and it just started flowing. It didn't leak or anything. It had just barely gone beyond the padded part of the back of the diaper, and I saw it in the mirror like.....ooohhh.... If I had sat down, it surely would have gone out the back.

But yeah. Always point your little guy downwards when you pee. I know some people have a hard time not getting an erection when wetting a diaper, but just try to control yourself because diapers aren't designed to work properly under those circumstances. When laying, if it's not pointed straight down, the pee will find it's way to the sides of the diaper where there is often no absorbent material to keep it from running right out the cracks in the tapes and the top and bottom of the sides.

• Like 1

But yeah. Always point your little guy downwards when you pee. I know some people have a hard time not getting an erection when wetting a diaper, but just try to control yourself because diapers aren't designed to work properly under those circumstances. When laying, if it's not pointed straight down, the pee will find it's way to the sides of the diaper where there is often no absorbent material to keep it from running right out the cracks in the tapes and the top and bottom of the sides.

i found a way around that problem and add a bit more absorbency in the process, the answer: baby diapers. just wrap one around your "little fox" and he can stand upright as much as he wants. when you do wet it comes out of both the leg holes and the top so no matter how fast the stream is it's got multiple outlets so it's more evenly distributed in your actual diaper so less leaks over all even when it relaxes. plus the sensation is pretty enjoyable.

i have no idea what size the ones i use are but you probably want a pack smaller than size 4, you don't have to be padded to the base just enough for it to stay on. i prefer velcro clothlike covered for this purpose because the plastic backed get kinda sweaty. this is best with diapers with a high waistline for obvious reasons.

start with wrapping the side without tapes around first then try to tape 1 side of the tapes to one of the tabs so it stays on better then just put the last tape wrapped around the outside, it's best to keep it somewhat loose.

they're great as soakers cause you should only have to loosen 1 or 2 tapes to change it or you could just reach in and pull it off without untaping your outer diaper.

If anyone can offer suggestions, I would appreciate it. I lay on my side to sleep. That causes my diapers to leak. Sure, I am tripled and with pad inserts too, but it still leaks. I also can wear plastic pants over them which sure helps from wetting the linens. I just want them to do their job all night though. Thanks.

Cloth a plastic pants are the only way to not leak laying on your side. I found that out the hard way a few years ago. I didn't like the feeling of wet cloth on my skin so I went back to disposables and taught myself to sleep only on my back. Pillows placed in the correct manner helped keep me from rolling over.

• 3 weeks later...

Chill out.

No seriously :P you need to relax and let it go, it can be hard at first but perseverance pays off. You've just gotta open the flood gates as it where, don't try to force it, just lay back and think of water and sweet relief :P. Already having a wet nappy can help as well....

I used to never be able to pee whilst laying down, now I find it real easy (too easy?), once you do it it becomes alot easier the next time round.

As I said at the top of this thread, put a disposable bed pad down - it removes the worrying about leaking and wetting the sheets so you can relax more easily. Also, seriously, people who say they "can't" wet a diaper:

1) Drink water

2) Wait

3) Inevitable warm feeling in the your diaper ^_^

All it takes is time and patience. You've got to pee eventually ;)

• 8 years later...

I'm still having promblem trying to pee in bed. I can pee sitting standing and walking. I have found that I have dripple while laying down but I want to pee so bad while I'm in bed.