LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies 24/7

I began the program of nappies 24/7 other I have a problem, that I am complicated, to release him, and the biggest problem they is that when I release tail, comes out very big quantity, and with big pressure. that it might decrease the quantity and the pressure, and have regularly urination, because, with the abrupt flow the nappy does not anticipate it keeps the liquids and runs

Okay, trying to read through all of that... it sounds like you're having trouble adjusting to 24/7 diaper wear, because your rate of urination is too strong for the diaper to hold it. Thus, the diaper leaks.

As you mentioned, yes, that will likely subside over time. I don't wear 24/7 and my bladder is already pretty relaxed in a diaper, wetting no longer cause leaks in most cases.

Just keep in mind that it will take months for your bladder to fully relax. Until then, adjust to not forcing your bladder to release. Only let yourself wet what your bladder says it needs to naturally. When you get the urge to urinate, instead of releasing your muscles and then pushing... simply relax and let what comes out flow without the reflexive push.

This will take some getting used to. You literally have to coax your body to change its behavior. At first, this will be unpleasant, your bladder muscles will likely signal some discomfort because they are so used to applying pressure when wetting, evacuating all the pee you've stored up. In short, you'll feel discomfort because your bladder isn't used to the notion of a diaper.

But, all said, congratulations on the switch and enjoy the ride.

I A LOT THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER, I WOULD WANT TO LEARN WHAT PRECISELY IT WILL BE SUPPOSED I MAKE IN ORDER TO I DECREASE THE QUANTITY THAT STORES THE BLADDER. AND THAT THEY COULD COME OUT THE URINE EARLIER FROM THAT THEY COME OUT NOW, NOW COME OUT PER 3 WITH 4 HOURS, FROM THAT I HAVE HEARD IT HAS READ PROGRAM 24/7 IT DOES NOT HAVE SUCCESS IN THE ALL PERSONS, CERTAIN PILLS, OR SOMETHING ELSE IT WOULD HELP IT HAS SUCCESS, AND IN SMALLER TIME INTERVAL? PSYCHOLOGICALLY I SAY IN THAT I WANT HIM A LOT, IT EXISTED CASE WHERE I APPROACHED AS BALLOON HAVING THE NAPPY BUT TO BE POSSIBLE TO URINATE, AS SOON AS I REMOVED THE NAPPY I URINATED REGULARLY, AND THIS ME IT DISAPPOINTED A LOT, IN TO ME I SAY SUM A LOT I WANT TO BE A BABY IN NAPPIES, AND SUM VERY HIM I WANT, BUT, ME IT TEASES VERY THAT I DO NOT SEE ANY DEVELOPMENT POSITIVE, I WORK IN PROGRAM 24/7. FOR 1 MONTH .DIAPER I ONLY REMOVE WHEN I MAKE BATHROOM OR WHEN I GO FOR LIBERATION OF THICKLY

I A LOT THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER, I WOULD WANT TO LEARN WHAT PRECISELY IT WILL BE SUPPOSED I MAKE IN ORDER TO I DECREASE THE QUANTITY THAT STORES THE BLADDER. AND THAT THEY COULD COME OUT THE URINE EARLIER FROM THAT THEY COME OUT NOW, NOW COME OUT PER 3 WITH 4 HOURS, FROM THAT I HAVE HEARD IT HAS READ PROGRAM 24/7 IT DOES NOT HAVE SUCCESS IN THE ALL PERSONS, CERTAIN PILLS, OR SOMETHING ELSE IT WOULD HELP IT HAS SUCCESS, AND IN SMALLER TIME INTERVAL? PSYCHOLOGICALLY I SAY IN THAT I WANT HIM A LOT, IT EXISTED CASE WHERE I APPROACHED AS BALLOON HAVING THE NAPPY BUT TO BE POSSIBLE TO URINATE, AS SOON AS I REMOVED THE NAPPY I URINATED REGULARLY, AND THIS ME IT DISAPPOINTED A LOT, IN TO ME I SAY SUM A LOT I WANT TO BE A BABY IN NAPPIES, AND SUM VERY HIM I WANT, BUT, ME IT TEASES VERY THAT I DO NOT SEE ANY DEVELOPMENT POSITIVE, I WORK IN PROGRAM 24/7. FOR 1 MONTH .DIAPER I ONLY REMOVE WHEN I MAKE BATHROOM OR WHEN I GO FOR LIBERATION OF THICKLY

There is no simple answer as to how quickly, or how much your bladder will decrease. Most people that attempt incontinence for a year or more report that they have lost most, if not all bladder control.

Few people report being able to become incontinent on a daily basis in less than a year. The human body is uniquely adapted to bladder control, and unlearning that is a long process.

One month is far too short a period to de-train your bladder. Especially if you take the diaper off, ever. Even brief periods without a diaper cause your bladder muscles to re-tighten, because you aren't okay with wetting your pants.

My advice: As many have suggested, if you really are committed to 24/7 wear, you should destroy all underwear that you own. Occasionally wearing underwear means you occasionally need bladder control. If you aren't okay with doing that, as most people aren't, then 24/7 wear is not for you.

WANT TO THANK You FOR Your ANSWERS, I OWE I ADMIT HOWEVER THAT I HAVE DESPAIRED A LOT, AS LONG AS HIM TO WANT I CANNOT ALSO MAKE MY BLADDER BE AS ONE EXTREME BEFORE ONE WEEK THE EVENING I HAD BEEN RAINED REGULARLY AND WITH IT LIKED A LOT THIS YESTERDAY SLOW THE BLADDER THEY WAS AS BALLOON AND FOR 6 HOURS BUT WAS NOT RAINED THE EVENING. AS SOON AS I RAISED FROM THE BED THEN THE URINE THEY CAME OUT WITH BIG IMPETUS, IN 2 DOSES I CANNOT OCCUPY WHAT I MAKE ERROR,

Urinating in a diaper while lying down is difficult for many that are new to diapers. It is normal. Essentially, your brain and muscles are conditioned to only urinate when you are standing or sitting on a toilet.

That is why it is easier for you to urinate standing up, and a lot easier for you to urinate in the bathroom.

Over time, you will be able to de-condition yourself, to the point that you will be able to let yourself urinate almost anywhere. This can take a couple of months, even with frequent diaper wearing.

Still, you are a long way from "going 24/7", and I would suggest first attempting casual diaper wearing, until you are able to wet your diaper in most situations.

In addition, a narrow urethra can cause problems with urinating while sitting on a flat surface, such as a chair or when driving. If this happens, try lifting your rear in upwards, and elevate yourself slightly. This will allow the flow of urine to begin. Likewise, when in bed, you may have more ease urinating while laying on your side.

Maybe Google Translate can help:

Να μιλήσω αγγλικά, ένα πρόσωπο πρέπει να γράψετε με ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΑ κατά την έναρξη της πρώτης λέξης μετά από μια περίοδο / σημείο / dot (.) Και πουθενά αλλού εκτός από τα ονόματα των ανθρώπων. Διαφορετικά αγγλικά σας είναι αξιοπρεπής για έναν αρχάριο. Πρακτική Πρακτική Πρακτική!

αυτή την ιστοσελίδα είναι χρήσιμο: http://simple.wikipedia.org

My opinion:

If you want to be able to wet frequently, in small amounts

1) Drink lots of water

2) At the first sign that you need to pee, use the toilet (or your diaper) IMMEDIATELY

3) Start again at 1)

Do this as regularly as possible (evenings and weekends when you expect to be home), and you will eventually make your bladder more sensitive. You won't have accidents, but you will sometimes find yourself needing to pee once an hour.

As for wetting a diaper in bed, it takes time to un-train yourself. It probably helps to use good diapers, plastic pants, and some bed protection, so you aren't subconsciously worrying about ruining the mattress. Certainly drink at least one glass of water before bed. It may help to get out of bed, start the urine flow, then get back in bed to finish. When the flow stops, try to maintain and learn that relaxed state. When I find that my bladder is too tense, it helps me to take a deep breath and relax my groin area while exhaling.

Both of these may take a few months to achieve, so don't give up! Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Been in nappys for many years and learned how to lose control over the years...

Had lots of experiences and accidents, and adjusted my life around what i love doing.

Im always in some form of nappy and always in plastic pants during the day..night time im heavly

protected and with a rubber sheet under me that has saved the mattress sevrel times!