LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh What A Feeling!

What a great feeling! I'd planned it for yesterday, but my wife announced she didn't feel great and I was afraid she'd come home sick from work as I was spewing into my dipes! I changed plans and this morning, grabbed the enema kit I'd set nearby, a couple plastic bags for disposal, baby oil and two Attends (one perforated in anticipation of yesterday.

I filled the bag with as much cool tap water as I could fit in it - I wanted it a little cool to cause at least some mild cramping. Nozzle and hose in, diaper 1, then diaper two on, hook up the bag and let 'er flow. Well, it takes some coaxing because it's a cheap set and the hose tends to kink and stay collapsed. A little gentle pressure on the bag after unkinking as much as I can gets everything flowing. Once I was full, I set about getting ready to diaper myself after clean-up - that time in nice thick cloth. Well...that's another part of the story.

I held it in as long as I could until little squirts started. I love the feeling of cold at first - you know it's just the water you just put in. Then when the gusher comes, it's nice and warm and you KNOW what that is too! It takes quite a while until you really feel empty and then there's always more! I do this all right in the bathroom and actually hang the bag on the shower curtain rod. Once I've got a good start of filling my diapers, I step into the stall because I also like to spread my results around and feel it squish up in back and then in front as I watch the little brown crescent grow on the front of my double diapers.

As long as I'm in the shower, even the cleanup, which is pretty disgusting at any other time from any other point of view, is fun for someone who is "Stinky, Squishy & Proud". When I was finished showering, I allowed myself some time on the toilet - and I was glad I did, since I got rid of some more into the toilet rather than into my nice clean cloth diapers! While I'd rather avoid the toilet altogether on days like this, I thought it was a profitable compromise!

I know I'm far from alone in enjoying a good enema and I'm sure there are much better accounts out there, but I thought I'd post this anyway. Please feel free to top it with your own story!!

And speaking of story...even as I was planning my morning, I began to think of a story about being forced to give yourself an enema as I was this morning. I've begun a story - which will need some editing before I post it (if I do). In the story, the enema is only the first step in a new life for someone who didn't share their fetish desires with their spouse...I suppose its a lesson written by me for me! haha.... Keep your eyes out for it in the Story Forum toward the middle of next week maybe.

499923312_eac060e946.jpg

When we're dancing on the ceiling.

(Sorry, I've resisted posting that for 2 days)

24.gif24.gif I'm only sorry you resisted!! (...ya think this would help hold it in??)