LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Thought Of Getting A Job Testing Adult Diapers?

Guest Diapered Jeff

Product Testing adult diapers  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to be a product tester for adult diapers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe/Don't Know

I think some diaper manufacturers shoudl get men to test their products instead of seemingly always using women. I not that some disposable diapers - esp molicare - seem to have a very, very low padding height at the front which is pretty useless for a man unless you want to 'point down'.

I think some diaper manufacturers shoudl get men to test their products instead of seemingly always using women. I not that some disposable diapers - esp molicare - seem to have a very, very low padding height at the front which is pretty useless for a man unless you want to 'point down'.

Hm. Looks kinda familiar. Almost verbatim. . :

Diaper Testing

Posted 22 Sep 2009

My diaper fetish started when I was very young. I remember having diapers tested on me. I was maybe 3 or 4 when this happened. I would have a diaper on and I would have to lay on a glass table while lots of people looked on. They would stick a tube in my diaper and pump some kind of liquid in my diaper. They would then watch under the glass table for leaks, etc. Has anyone else had this experience? I think they were testing Pampers.

Both of your TWO posts are basically the same thing?

LOL!

'I'm a test pilot for NASA'.........'Im a test pilot for depends' I'm pretty sure I know which pickup line will get the girl more often

Hell, we all know the answer to that...the diaper tester...HANDS DOWN!

I believe several of you have a moderately distorted view of the R&D department of diaper manufacturers. If you think Kimberly Clark or Attends have a staff and room devoted to diaper testing, i think you may disappointed. There is no group of scientist, all in lab coats with slide rules measuring out the absorption rate of this polymer over that..

I believe several of you have a moderately distorted view of the R&D department of diaper manufacturers. If you think Kimberly Clark or Attends have a staff and room devoted to diaper testing, i think you may disappointed. There is no group of scientist, all in lab coats with slide rules measuring out the absorption rate of this polymer over that..

I never had the chance to test diapers. but spending my whole live using them. I guess I can say that my cloth diapers are the better choice for bed time. I do use depends with the tabs during the day or the wellness briefs diapers if I can't be near bathroom. Or long trips. ( side note ) I am on a list to test diapers and pull up. " The caregiver partnership. " This is also where I buy most of my day time diapers. Now in the last few months My miss made me some day time cloth diapers with more padding on the sides because I do spend a lot of time driving on the job. My Pullups and my depends Tend to break apart after a few hours of walking or sweating. And when that happens I tend to leak when I sit.

• 1 year later...
On 11/12/2009 at 0:30 AM, messyman said:

Even if the job was not a QC position where you pull samples off the line to test for defects I doubt it would be fun. It would probably consist of getting a bag of diapers and being told what position to pee them in and get back to us with a report when you are done. Maybe even peeing in front of an infrared camera or a panel of experts.

i would not have a problem with that at all. they could even have people change my diaper in a room of people show how to change a person. i am disabled and have total loss of bowel and bladder with no feeling before or after i go because of severe nerve damage i have no feeling from waist down. i have to wear diapers 24/7. heck they could even take pictures or videos while they change me. i would love to test diapers so i could get them free as i am on a very low fixed income. i have true medical problems that i have to wear diapers 24/7 so i am used to diapers.

• 2 years later...

I would but I think I would be fired for telling them their product sucks depending on the company. I don’t think they would like or go with what I would tell them

21 hours ago, Kenseibert said:

I would but I think I would be fired for telling them their product sucks depending on the company. I don’t think they would like or go with what I would tell them

What would be the point of them hiring a product tester then?  

From my perspective calling 95% of what is out there "diapers" stretches credulity

25 years ago, I was sent some "all in ones" to try. At my suggestion, they were made with a wider crotch and also altered to include a pocket into which a folded child's terry nappy could be inserted.

• 2 years later...

does working in a plant making diapers count haha

funny enough maybe i shoulda actally worked on the line side of things and screw up accidently making a size 9 or 10 :P Jk 

Never knew so many diaper brands existed, and off brand super market diapers , witch alll went to usa at that time

often enough id work in the dock'  stacking the diapers on pallet's

at times i would work on the lines , changing the landing zone paterns feed the machines so they dint run out ,   Empy out the machines off the diapers excess cut materials, the test defects and so forth ,  was the chillest place to work at the time the coworkers there were kind!  but i worked for a 3rd party company to them and not direct even tho i worked there for less wage, 

It's funny that I see this thread tonight. Just this morning after waking up...wet of course, I thought I would be a great person for testing diapers. I'm in them and wet in my sleep every night and wear almost 24/7. I think that would be a great expirience. 

• 1 year later...

If there was such a place i would definitely work there. But somehow in secret. Its hard to keep secret in this city. Everyone knows someone thats knows you.... so it would be hard but a product tester job would be cool 

• Like 1
On 11/15/2009 at 8:06 PM, BabyJune said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but diapers are tested scientifically in a lab under controlled conditions. Beakers are used to measure the amount of liquid a diaper can absorb. There are probably many other tests that are done using mechanical devices, such as stretching the outer waterproof layer, rubbing it to see how durable it is and likely to rip...or not to rip, tension of the elastic on the legs and waist, etc. It wouldn't be very accurate to tell someone "put this on and pee in it." Besides, lab tests are done to see the extreme limits and there has to be some NUMERICAL factor to show the outcome. How would anyone know how much you actually peed?

Now if only we could get them to use drug dealers in place of crash test dummies in the auto industry...

There has been the "in vitro/in vivo controversy since I was in college So many things work great in the lab or testing range and fall flat in the real world: THAT is the real scientific test

As for being a diaper tester. When they go back to real diapers, then I might consider it

• Like 1