LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

21 hours ago, Pastel said:

Either. It depends on how i'm feeling :) 

Those Pampers (with the tapes) look like old Pampers from around a decade ago :) My little brother (born 2008) used to wear ones just like that as a baby

Hi Pastel, welcome to the forum. The Pampers have Velcro type tapes and I have had the package for a few years now so they could possibly be very simular to your brothers. Here are a few more pictures of them.

IMGP0185s.thumb.jpg.563c989a258f1dc8ea05bf2bbe3273a7.jpgIMGP0186s.thumb.jpg.1db20c044529f9e1d439caa39243f315.jpgIMGP0183s.thumb.jpg.260fc8ec25ad04b3672f9249ea439bf0.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

Pullups!! I like both but pullups just make me feel so adorable-  I love goodnites! I like the idea of being in potty training but not being very good at it.. hehe. I haven't tried patterned diapers yet though so maybe I will change my mind...

• 2 weeks later...
For now I wear pull-ups until the day I move out and able to explore other diapers. And hopefully. I can drop a few pounds to fit better in goodnites and maybe baby diapers and training pull ups
I love the new 2020 goodnites. They hold 2 average wetting and they poof up. Plus the are a tab bit bigger and stretcher too

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Demon-hunter said:

I love the new 2020 goodnites. They hold 2 average wetting and they poof up. Plus the are a tab bit bigger and stretcher too

What are the 2020 Goodnites? The newest girls I have are the owl design.

Giggles and Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:

On 11/15/2009 at 1:57 PM, DailyDi said:

Diapers, more comfortable.

@DailyDi

Agreed:  Diapers all the way - Not only are they more comfortable, they are easier to deal with and if done right, the diapers do not leak all over the place - A "Pull Up" is not designed to be as absorbentas a diaper, and NOW companies have been basically FORCED to give us the cheapest products they can, and they sacrifice QUALITY for the love of MONEY - ANYTHING cloth backed is not worth it, in my opinion.

Brian

On 4/26/2020 at 6:55 AM, Demon-hunter said:

Is there a new design for the 2020 goodnites? I hate the new design for drynites though

• 2 weeks later...

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers. The vast majority of the time my ageplay is in the 2-3 range, so it's diapers hands-down. However, for those times that I'm more of a middle and less of a little, I would say pull-ups if there were good, solid, cute adult pull-ups out there! I can barely fit into Goodnites and I like those, but they are practical with my adult-sized bladder. I've read what the founder of ABU has said about a machine to create the pull-up I'm looking for doesn't exist. Honestly, I'm kinda tempted to call up some of my mechanical engineer friends and say, "I have an engineering challenge for ya'll. Build a machine that can make this and you'll be rich. It's like a Goodnite pull-up, but just cuter, larger and more absorbent. Don't ask why, just think about the nice beach you'll live on after your IPO!"

On 5/16/2020 at 2:37 AM, littleTomás said:

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers. The vast majority of the time my ageplay is in the 2-3 range, so it's diapers hands-down. However, for those times that I'm more of a middle and less of a little, I would say pull-ups if there were good, solid, cute adult pull-ups out there! I can barely fit into Goodnites and I like those, but they are practical with my adult-sized bladder. I've read what the founder of ABU has said about a machine to create the pull-up I'm looking for doesn't exist. Honestly, I'm kinda tempted to call up some of my mechanical engineer friends and say, "I have an engineering challenge for ya'll. Build a machine that can make this and you'll be rich. It's like a Goodnite pull-up, but just cuter, larger and more absorbent. Don't ask why, just think about the nice beach you'll live on after your IPO!"

Kickstarter and I'm with you...

I agree with diapers vs pull-ups. During the daytime I use pull-ups at work. But when I'm in my little space my wife has me in diapers. During our shopping trips I'm put in diapers, and I love the discreet diaper checks while were out in public. 

• 2 weeks later...

Each has their place. Diapers are the province of the baby and early toddler, one who has yet to begin considering the pottu. Pull-ups are for those who are aiming for big kid pants, but aren't quite there uet. And while in real life one goes from one to the other and then moves on, in fantasu one can pick according to one's mood.

• 3 weeks later...

When I am at home or shopping on the weekend I wear diapers. At work I prefer wearing pull-ups cause they are more discrete. The Northshore pull-ups are very similar to the Tena youth pull-ups I use to get as a teenager. I think production on the style ended around 2000, but they were recommended to me by the folks that ran a local medical supply store. That was the 1st time I ever told anyone about wearing diapers / pull-ups and they were a higher quality than the Goodnites I usually wore. I guess I developed an attachment to the style even if they don’t hold as much peepee as a diaper can. There is also a naughty feeling I get from poopooing in my pull-ups, since big kids are supposed to pull them down and sit on the potty. The pull-ups from Northshore do hold my poop poops well, even when I sit in it and have squishy time.

I love pull-ups! As my ageplay age is more around toddler/preschool, I feel most comfortable playing and running around in pull-ups, and as many people have said, going potty in them feels a lot more..."significant", I guess is the word. I definitely don't get the same "uh oh, I had an accident" feel from diapers as I do pull-ups. They may not hold as much, but honestly, I don't spend too long in a used diaper, anyways.

I do love diapers, I have tons of 'em, but if there was a bigger market for ABDL pull-ups, they would easily take up the majority of my collection.

• Like 1

I'm a big girl, NOT a baby - pull ups for me! Mostly at bedtime (haven't quite figured out how to keep my big girl undies dry all night yet) but sometimes during the day if I might not be able to get to a potty quickly - I'm not THAT big, so I can't hold it too long. 

Sadly real Pull Ups, Goodnites, etc don't fit me well so I stick with Always Discreet. I will wear a cute ABU diaper when I want something more childish but I wish there were more options for ABDL pull ups. I know it isn't really feasible to make them styled like actual Pull Ups but I would settle for a quality adult pull up with cute designs. (I know Bambino makes one, but they're expensive and always sold out in my size when I remember to check. Plus the design isn't my fave.) 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Pull-ups in the form of trainers, to fit my age (8) where I'm mostly having accidents. I like that I can wear them (with plastic pants) under jeans. Usually I go weewee just enough in the morning to soak them so I'm wet all day, then use the potty the rest of the day and following night. Most of the absorption of the trainers is in the seat, which keeps my butt wet.

1 hour ago, hungsmall said:

Pull-ups in the form of trainers, to fit my age (8) where I'm mostly having accidents. I like that I can wear them (with plastic pants) under jeans. Usually I go weewee just enough in the morning to soak them so I'm wet all day, then use the potty the rest of the day and following night. Most of the absorption of the trainers is in the seat, which keeps my butt wet.

I use to wear the goodnite pull-ups during the daytime. I was having to many accidents so now my wife/mommy has me diapered 24/7, and I love it.

5 hours ago, hungsmall said:

Have you tried pull-up training pants? I wear Easy-ups size 5T and WalMart house brand Parents Choice. The Parents Choice actually fit better than the  Pampers Easy-ups. Check my profile for pictures of both.

• 4 months later...

I reverted from undergarments to pull ups because  I started wetting too heavily in the undergarments.  Recently, I bought Prevail 360 diapers to try something different  They are very comfortable.  I am a price conscious so pricing is inverse of what you would think: Prevail is cheaper than the Solimo pull ups.  I haven't worn Prevail outside though.  I find diapers slide off as I have soo much hair.