LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull Ups Vs Diapers

BBB

Definitely diapers.

Pull ups are nothing more than an overpriced glorified diaper.

And I hate cloth like covers.

Good question. :thumbsup:

• Like 2
Guest clinediap

I like Pull-Ups, too... I think maybe because of the embarrassment factor when you use them, since they're really meant to be kept clean and dry. And they're easier to hide if you wear them out ^-^

From my experience, pull-ups can't handle a single wetting without leaking. They're little better than regular underwear, so what is the point of wearing a pull-up if you're going to wind up wetting your pants just the same?

I'm too large for proper pull-ups but I'm just finishing my first bag of super-cheap pull-up "adult" disposable underwear (forgive me for using the "A" word) ^_^ And I'm going to be restocking these as well as wearing them quite a lot What you expect of something makes a big difference in how satisfied you are with it. I try to be realistic so when I know I'm going to wet I wear diapers that will handle it B) To me, pull-ups are for catching the accidents that start before you realize that you're peeing giving you time to stop the flow and get to the potty to finish the job :rolleyes: And they're perfect for my bouts of SI and UI where small spurts happen without warning and cannot be stopped :blush: Plus they help me feel childish again and I like that :D

Betypooh

I'm too large for proper pull-ups but I'm just finishing my first bag of super-cheap pull-up "adult" disposable underwear (forgive me for using the "A" word) ^_^ And I'm going to be restocking these as well as wearing them quite a lot What you expect of something makes a big difference in how satisfied you are with it. I try to be realistic so when I know I'm going to wet I wear diapers that will handle it B) To me, pull-ups are for catching the accidents that start before you realize that you're peeing giving you time to stop the flow and get to the potty to finish the job :rolleyes: And they're perfect for my bouts of SI and UI where small spurts happen without warning and cannot be stopped :blush: Plus they help me feel childish again and I like that :D

Betypooh

awesome. Daddy keeps telling me pull-ups are diapers really. No way I say. I really like just being in a pull-up sometimes and they work pretty good, even though they are way wet and sometimes leak before i am changed!

see, its not the holding capacity of the pullups that attracts me....

its more the mind games/mentality of it. I like feeling like a kid that still needs to be put back in diapers occasionally, so the pull ups are a nice accent to that scenario, a started if you will.

• Like 2

see, its not the holding capacity of the pullups that attracts me....

its more the mind games/mentality of it. I like feeling like a kid that still needs to be put back in diapers occasionally, so the pull ups are a nice accent to that scenario, a started if you will.

I only get pull ups when daddy wants me to have an accident :whistling:

i have found that the depends are very good and can handle severial wetting in case of Accidents :)

for boy and girls that just get so tired up in playing outside pull ups are the best think for them

but bed time means overnight pants, or night pants, [diapers]

I have recently discovered pull ups. I was skeptical about them at first, but living in a not so diaper friendly arrangement and having gone several months without them I just had to give them a try. I picked up some Tena pull ups. Holy cow! These are really thick for pull ups! They seem to hold quite a bit. Only downside is that when you wear them for several hours without having an accident, the lining between the absorbent part and the cloth fabric tears and separates a little. So when you do finally have an accident, then you are at a much higher risk for leaking since the garment isn't held as close to your skin.

However, these make absolutely wonderful stuffers! I could almost compare them to a bambino with the way it swelled up and held. I stuffed it with a Depends and boy I would have worn that diaper for a good maybe 12 hours if I could have!

Since my discovery for pull ups, they have taken over my regular choice of daytime unnies. And I totally agree, the mind game that tells you to stay dry as long as possible is great! And I'm not even ready for potty training! *giggles*

Paxy :huh:

• Like 1

Pullups are *very* discreet. I put one on today when I got out of the shower, made breakfast with the wife, did a bunch of other stuff around the house, went out to the post office and hardware store . . . changed a little while later

My wife didn't even notice.

If I were going out and not planning on peeing much, or not planning on being out long, I'd wear a pull-up and bring diapers. If I knew I was going on a long car ride or another demanding situation, I'd put the diaper on straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

can I get some clarification....

When I say pull-ups, I mean literally like, the brand (or goodnites, or underjams)...

are you guys talking about pull-on style adult pants?