LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Mess Tomorrow

So, I have some free time tomorrow afternoon, and have not been able to indulge in diapers for the last three weeks. To further my plans, I have not pooped since Friday morning, and plan on making a big mess tomorrow.

Around noon, I will take castor oil. This should evacuate me quite completely. From what I have read, its a lucky thing I have a good quality Bambino diaper to hold it all.

What are your guy's experiences with castor oil? Does it work for everyone? Does it produce uncontrollable results? How long does it take to start? How long does it last? How much did you take? Some details from someone who has actually taken it would be great.

Well, I was slightly delayed today. I did not get started until 4:00pm. I planned on taking 4 Tablespoons, but it just tasted too foul to finish. I swallowed some 2 Tablespoons by the time I was done. First and formost, that is the most vile, disgusting stuff known to man kind... I mean horrible.

Well, at around 7:15pm, the first round of cramps started. They seem short lived, and have subsided while I write this.

More posts to come.

Well, I was slightly delayed today. I did not get started until 4:00pm. I planned on taking 4 Tablespoons, but it just tasted too foul to finish. I swallowed some 2 Tablespoons by the time I was done. First and formost, that is the most vile, disgusting stuff known to man kind... I mean horrible.

Well, at around 7:15pm, the first round of cramps started. They seem short lived, and have subsided while I write this.

More posts to come.

and what happened? Hope is was fun, Castor oil is not for me, yoo yucky

Well, it kinda worked. If I was constipated, and wanted to be able to normally go to the toilet(why?), it worked perfectly. But, the expected sphincter blowout did not occur. Maybe I took too little of it, but I could not have stomached more. I think next time I am going to try the osmotic laxatives, and see if that works. Perhaps something like golightly.

this might be a little gross for my first post in a while but my roommate said i just have to reply lol

first off probably tmi but i dont poo that much, usually about once a week or twice on a good week.

anyway i was bored one day and we had just bought some castor oil and mineral oil a few days prior, i didnt really mind the taste so i took a big gulp, waited about 20 minutes and nothing happened, keep in mind i had just taped a fresh abena on pretty tight and i was feeling cocky. so when nothing happened i took another few gulps and the bottle was well over half gone. i went into the sun room, had a smoke, wasted my time with some bubble wrap and waited patiently.

eventually it started working, a little came out and i was a bit disappointed so i had another smoke and waited a little longer... then the fun started.

i was somewhat forcing it at first but quickly found out i didn't need to, it was like i was sick with super bad diarrhea only i didn't feel sick and it was more... lubricated. it came out in what felt like little amounts between my sphincter naturally closing out of reflex and cutting them off.

at this point i had assumed a position where my diaper was hanging off the couch and i was supporting myself with just my arms and legs with my back facing the ground. i quickly realized the diaper was well past capacity and if i stood up it would most likely drip down my leg and i didn't want to ruin my carpets. at the time the only accesible bathroom was upstairs and i knew i couldn't make it.

so there i was, crap (unintentional typo lol but too priceless to delete, should be crab walking) walking from the sun room, through the living room and den and eventually made my way to the kitchen where i thought a little runoff would be easily manageable due to the protected floor and abundance of paper towels. it was safe to stand up right? wrong.

when i stood up i got the little bit of runoff down my leg i expected but it was still coming and filling a diaper so far past capacity i actually felt sorry for it. i was standing in a little hallway with the same flooring as the kitchen with the fridge ahead of me, the basement door to the left and the dining room to my right.

again, i knew getting to the bathroom was a lost cause but this time the little streams of foulness running down my legs proved it so i figured it was a lost cause to try to hold it in so i just let loose... big mistake. at that pint the streams turned into a haggard double fountain. i actually had waterfalls of the entire week's meals flowing out of my diaper.

it almost seemed like slow motion when they hit the floor. at first they just made a little splatter, getting on the trim at the base of the walls and making a large puddle on the ground... unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. another violent colon spasm occurred and i was awash in a sea of poo. they hit the ground so violently that the splatter made it atleast 4 feet up the wall covering parts of the wall, the fridge, and the basement door. the runoff from the puddle actually started seeping under the basement door and into the dining room.

that's when i heard my name from up stairs with nearly perfect timing. (for those who don't know mooglelove from this site is my roommate) the convo went like this: "dex?" "yeah?" "where are you" "umm... down in the kitchen" "what do you want to have for dinner?" (i heard footsteps on the stairs at this pint) "i don't know... just dont come down" "why not?" "umm... you don't want to know" (more footsteps) "i've gotta see this"

as soon as she got down the stairs and turned the corner the whole scene caught her eye like one of those pointy hook latches that used to be on screen doors.

there i was in all my glory, quite literally standing in a massive puddle of my own filth. the initial look on her face was absolutely priceless, it was a mixture of shock, amazement, disgust, with a light sprinkling of oh god... the horror. that quickly gave way to uncontrollable violent laughter.

i quickly decided to just roll with it and take the spectacle a step further and out came several gems like oh god... there's poo everywhere! it's on the walls! oh god... it's even on the fridge!

between the laughter a few words managed to form "sorry, i don't mean to laugh, it's just..." all i could say is i don't blame you, i would too.

eventually the shock wore off and the reality of how the hell are we gonna clean all this up sank in. keep in mind i had just bought this house and despite how bad it was i didn't want to make it worse by leaving a trail of footprints behind me that could gag a hippo. so moogs had the unfortunate job of getting the paper towels and leaning over the condensed sea of stank to hand them to me.

so about half an hour later i had filled a trash bag with what should've made the garbage men hire a professional assasin to take me out and took the most satisfying shower of my life.

this event has simply been referred to as "the castor oil incident"

• Like 1

this might be a little gross for my first post in a while but my roommate said i just have to reply lol

first off probably tmi but i dont poo that much, usually about once a week or twice on a good week.

anyway i was bored one day and we had just bought some castor oil and mineral oil a few days prior, i didnt really mind the taste so i took a big gulp, waited about 20 minutes and nothing happened, keep in mind i had just taped a fresh abena on pretty tight and i was feeling cocky. so when nothing happened i took another few gulps and the bottle was well over half gone. i went into the sun room, had a smoke, wasted my time with some bubble wrap and waited patiently.

eventually it started working, a little came out and i was a bit disappointed so i had another smoke and waited a little longer... then the fun started.

i was somewhat forcing it at first but quickly found out i didn't need to, it was like i was sick with super bad diarrhea only i didn't feel sick and it was more... lubricated. it came out in what felt like little amounts between my sphincter naturally closing out of reflex and cutting them off.

at this point i had assumed a position where my diaper was hanging off the couch and i was supporting myself with just my arms and legs with my back facing the ground. i quickly realized the diaper was well past capacity and if i stood up it would most likely drip down my leg and i didn't want to ruin my carpets. at the time the only accesible bathroom was upstairs and i knew i couldn't make it.

so there i was, crap (unintentional typo lol but too priceless to delete, should be crab walking) walking from the sun room, through the living room and den and eventually made my way to the kitchen where i thought a little runoff would be easily manageable due to the protected floor and abundance of paper towels. it was safe to stand up right? wrong.

when i stood up i got the little bit of runoff down my leg i expected but it was still coming and filling a diaper so far past capacity i actually felt sorry for it. i was standing in a little hallway with the same flooring as the kitchen with the fridge ahead of me, the basement door to the left and the dining room to my right.

again, i knew getting to the bathroom was a lost cause but this time the little streams of foulness running down my legs proved it so i figured it was a lost cause to try to hold it in so i just let loose... big mistake. at that pint the streams turned into a haggard double fountain. i actually had waterfalls of the entire week's meals flowing out of my diaper.

it almost seemed like slow motion when they hit the floor. at first they just made a little splatter, getting on the trim at the base of the walls and making a large puddle on the ground... unfortunately that wasn't the end of it. another violent colon spasm occurred and i was awash in a sea of poo. they hit the ground so violently that the splatter made it atleast 4 feet up the wall covering parts of the wall, the fridge, and the basement door. the runoff from the puddle actually started seeping under the basement door and into the dining room.

that's when i heard my name from up stairs with nearly perfect timing. (for those who don't know mooglelove from this site is my roommate) the convo went like this: "dex?" "yeah?" "where are you" "umm... down in the kitchen" "what do you want to have for dinner?" (i heard footsteps on the stairs at this pint) "i don't know... just dont come down" "why not?" "umm... you don't want to know" (more footsteps) "i've gotta see this"

as soon as she got down the stairs and turned the corner the whole scene caught her eye like one of those pointy hook latches that used to be on screen doors.

there i was in all my glory, quite literally standing in a massive puddle of my own filth. the initial look on her face was absolutely priceless, it was a mixture of shock, amazement, disgust, with a light sprinkling of oh god... the horror. that quickly gave way to uncontrollable violent laughter.

i quickly decided to just roll with it and take the spectacle a step further and out came several gems like oh god... there's poo everywhere! it's on the walls! oh god... it's even on the fridge!

between the laughter a few words managed to form "sorry, i don't mean to laugh, it's just..." all i could say is i don't blame you, i would too.

eventually the shock wore off and the reality of how the hell are we gonna clean all this up sank in. keep in mind i had just bought this house and despite how bad it was i didn't want to make it worse by leaving a trail of footprints behind me that could gag a hippo. so moogs had the unfortunate job of getting the paper towels and leaning over the condensed sea of stank to hand them to me.

so about half an hour later i had filled a trash bag with what should've made the garbage men hire a professional assasin to take me out and took the most satisfying shower of my life.

this event has simply been referred to as "the castor oil incident"

Little do you know, the Sanitation Engineer who had to deal with the disposal of your mess just got enough money for that high powered sniper rifle he's had his eye on all this time.

That just goes to show that there IS a limit to how much you should want to mess yourself. You never want to go beyond the capacity of the diaper you are wearing. Dex, if you have such problems with going regularly, then you should see about getting a regular regimen of stool softeners. Nobody should go once a week. Also, regularity leads to having more energy.

zowie, restlessfox!! What a story!! I hadn't ever been seriously tempted, but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER after hearing that story! And if I do, I'll take a small dose and let it go at that! I'd rather just allow a natural movement, use a suppository or an enema. That would be my advice for the OP. I don't like the uncertainty of timing of oral laxatives.

Little do you know, the Sanitation Engineer who had to deal with the disposal of your mess just got enough money for that high powered sniper rifle he's had his eye on all this time.

That just goes to show that there IS a limit to how much you should want to mess yourself. You never want to go beyond the capacity of the diaper you are wearing. Dex, if you have such problems with going regularly, then you should see about getting a regular regimen of stool softeners. Nobody should go once a week. Also, regularity leads to having more energy.

around here i wouldn't be suprised if it was the 12th one in his arsenal :P lucky for me ammo is nearly impossible to find.

maybe that's why i have almost zero energy all the time but i've heard bad things about laxative/stool softener dependancy but maybe there's some designed to be taken for long periods with little risk, anyone know of any like that?