LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Creative Bondage Ideas

dave_the_baby

Some people have said I'm a very creative guy. It's not so much that I have a creative mind, it's more of that I'm a magnet for weird ideas. I believe ideas float in the air and find random people to attach to, and the most creative ideas seem to like me the best. So here are some random ideas I had for bondage:

1.) You don't have to rub it in. Imagine, if you will, being locked in plastic pants with a thin diaper underneath. Obviously you don't have the key, and you need to pee. To pour salt on the wound, Master decided to lock you in a small walk-in closet, filled with diapers from the floor to the ceiling. You pee and pee, exceeding the diaper's capacity, but the plastic pants hold it in. You want so much for a dry diaper, and you're surrounded by them, but you can't put them on...you have to wait on your master.

2.) Brrr...could you turn off the fan? Consider this: you are lying on your bed, completely naked except for a diaper. Your wrists and ankles are tied to the bedpost, and the fan is at on full power. Your whole body is shivering, except for the one spot that is covered. (This would be especially good for someone who doesn't like the idea of wearing a diaper)

3.) Help! I've fallen and I can't get up! This one would be fun...your waist is tied to a pole, and your wrists are tied together behind your back. After giving a lot to drink, you wet your diaper; it's so thick between your legs. Master comes and unties your waist from the pole, and uses the remaining rope as a leash. He yanks it forward! You try to keep your balance, but you fall flat on your face. Your hands are bound; only with careful precision can you stand back up. Right before you are fully erect, Master yanks the rope again, yelling, "get up!" This time you only fall halfway, on your knees again. (Nothing else planned from here)

4.) Submitting to Incontinence. They say behavior that is punished tends to decrease, so the best way to make your sub incontinent is to punish his/her self-restraint. Give him something to drink, then start a stopwatch- when he pees, stop the stopwatch. That will be how long he has to wait for a change. For example, if he holds it in for six hours, he must wait six hours; if he holds it in for twenty minutes, he must wait twenty minutes. Your sub will work towards making that wait time as low as possible after a few rashes...

5.) Cleanup! Everybody do your share! Hypothetical situation- you're wetting your diaper, and it starts to leak. It gets on the furniture. You ask your Master for a change, but he says, "No, not until you clean that up." While you are cleaning, you have the urge to pee again. You lose control and get the floor wet, too. Now in addition to srubbing the chair, you must scrub that hard, wood floor clean. Your diaper is dripping, and as it finally stops, you have to pee again. Urine gushes out, and your legs are soaked. Now that that's over with, you can clean the floor without having to start over.

More ideas to come later...

I would rather be in a hot room overly dressed and imobile, sorry I just hate being cold.

I could bring my own sleepers and layers to make sure I'm bundeled up, you make the no way out part.

Very good ideas but they all require someone else to pull them off effectivly, I'm more of a do it yourself diaper guy.