LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Wear So Long That...

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

ever wear the same diaper for 2-3 days that have to do two bowel movements in it?

is it safe to wear a diaper that long? or, is it safe to poo in a diaper, store it in your house for a day, and then poo in it again when you have to use it again?

i would love to be sitting in pounds of poo in my diaper, feeling the mess front to back. but was wondering if this was safe.

I've had a diaper where I made three big poopies in it, but they were only spaced a couple hours a apart. I couldn't imagine sitting in a poopy diaper for longer than a day; the most I've done is maybe 12 hours and my butt was soooo sore after an ordeal like that.

Probably not a good idea to save a messy diaper for re-use at a later time. Bacteria and perhaps e-coli could be a problem but even if not that, it would at least cause a severe diaper rash if it's also wet. Best to use a new diaper and maybe some artificial "poop" added to your diaper before the real deal to achieve that super loaded feeling. Look around the forums for some ideas on what else you can load your diaper with (bananas, oatmeal, etc.)

Probably not a good idea to save a messy diaper for re-use at a later time. Bacteria and perhaps e-coli could be a problem but even if not that, it would at least cause a severe diaper rash if it's also wet. Best to use a new diaper and maybe some artificial "poop" added to your diaper before the real deal to achieve that super loaded feeling. Look around the forums for some ideas on what else you can load your diaper with (bananas, oatmeal, etc.)

second

Doesn't sound like the most fun/best idea/greatest thing to do. Especially when reaching day3.

I think somealot of sking cream ma be required afterwards as well.

ever wear the same diaper for 2-3 days that have to do two bowel movements in it?

is it safe to wear a diaper that long? or, is it safe to poo in a diaper, store it in your house for a day, and then poo in it again when you have to use it again?

i would love to be sitting in pounds of poo in my diaper, feeling the mess front to back. but was wondering if this was safe.

Its likely best to keep it within a 24 hour period. If you like a very poopy diaper then load up on fibre. That will allow you to make a big mess and do that a lot. It will ensure you have a real poopy diaper for most of your 24 hours. Storing it may be fun, but you add an additional health risk. You would need to freeze it then thaw it to put in your diaper.

All that said, make sure you use lots and lots of vaseline at the beginning. You want a thick barrier between your skin and all that poo. You will need to have a good shower after you change out of that poopy diaper. Lots of soap. After you clean up i expect you may find your skin is a little red (if you're lucky). Use a good diaper rash cream, then cover with vaseline. The vaseline is the best means of creating a barrier between your skin and pee or poo.

Moana had some good ideas too.

Have fun.

it may not be the greatest thing to do... i once filled my diaper, and stayed in it for 14 hours. guess what happened... RASH AND LEAK! Even tho it may not be the best thing to do, why not just poop, rub your diaper on the floor, and shower :lol: .

I agree with everyone else here -- it's an inadvisable idea.

It's lovely having pounds of poo to sit in, but it's best if all the poop is fresh. Playing with old poop is asking for trouble.

I've never gone longer than two hours in poop. Anything beyond that and I need to clean up. I love the experience, but two hours is my limit.

I've had several cases of rash - diaper rot - whatever you want to call it and I'm not in a mood to recreate it! Twice I've had to go to the doctor and since I'm not at all public about my diapers have a hard time working around why I've got a rash down there.

I like pooping in my diapers, but I don't stay messy too long. There's just something about wearing a messy diaper until just before a rash develops...you never know when that will be until its too late!! Not to discourage anyone from playing the games they want to play, I won't be joining in any contest to see who can wear their poopy diaper the longest!

I can't stand the smell. I understand some people on here, such as Goden, love the smell. But if after properly sealing a diaper the way I do when I change, (it's hard to explain in words. It's easiest just to show you. My friend Varzen seals his diapers like that now, but doesn't get it rolled as tightly or as nicely as me yet.) I can smell the poop, I have to take it outside to the rubbish. I keep my soiled diapers in a bag in the corner of my bedroom. I don't make it too public that I wear diapers. In fact, people who have been to my house and looked into my room still don't see enough to make a connection. All you can see from the doorway is baby wipes. There are many times when I poop and clean up and there are no problems. I seal it and it doesn't smell for the remainder of the week. The trash is picked up every Thursday. However, I don't know why anyone would reuse a messy diaper or even want to as the poop would be cold and hard after a day. I mean, I will occasionally take my diaper off like underpants when getting into the shower if it's only been wet in once or twice as it's still capable of further function after I get out of the shower. I don't want to waste as I wear 24/7. I do have a tight budget.

Storing messy diapers only to make messier just seems a bit on the crazy side. I mean, I understand that there are many who enjoy such a fetish, but I don't think it's justified by the problems that such a habit can cause. Feces is bad enough fresh, but after sitting for a while, it breaks down and outside contaminants cause it to become unsafe for anything, including contact with skin. I mean fighting battles with bodily waste was the basis of early biological warfare as it caused illness and death to those who were forced to withstand such an attack.

Use some common sense and trust your instincts that tell you what is or is not unsafe. If you didn't think for a moment that such a thing would be unsafe, then you probably would not have made the post on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry but it sounds a bit obsessive. Even when I'm going completely diaper dependent for 2 or 3 days, I don't stay in a diaper for more than 12 to 18 hours. And even then, I have a thick layer of desitin to protect my skin.

I too enjoy multiple loads and have achieved this through "extreem fiber loading." One can expect a more intense urgency, increased frequency (sometimes as many as a bm every few hours), and of course enormous volume. Some may wonder how one can stay in any diaper that long without leaking or experiencing undesirable poo migration (beyond the confines of plastic pants). Simple. I use an Abena x-plus (with multiple pin holes in the plastic backing) as my diaper liner. This is under a cloth pull-up diaper and plastic pants. When the cloth diaper is saturated I simply change it without disturbing the disposable. I can help prevent "migration" by using 1" wide strips of white duct tape to seal the leg openings. I know this sounds a bit elaborate but it works. Just so I've covered all bases, I should note that I detest diarhea and nothing will prevent the subsequent leak disasters.

I read somewhere that while behavoirs of this type vary, the usual pattern includes an excelleration or more extreem involvment until a comfortable level is reached. One that can be maintained without disturbing normal life activities. I can honestly admit that I over did it a few times and retracked to a more acceptable practice.

• 1 month later...

I've worn for 24 hours to cover two bowel movements (first one straight after putting on) but everyone is different and if you have sensitive skin then it'll have you I'm sure. I have to say you really don't get totally clean smelling with just one shower afterwards. That must tell you it's soaking into you! Can't exactly have friends around either!