LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Enema, Whew!

damn dude, i was at work today and i decided that i was going to make tonight a diaper night. i ocasionaly like to go number 2 in my diaper but it is usually unsuccesful, for me its a psychological(i can pee alright but my brain thinks i need to be on the toilet to poop). well while at work i decided that once my shift is over i am going to pick up a pack of enemas.(i work at wal-mart its convienent for me) well i eventually ended up with a diaper on, and then i pulled the diaper down like underwear to reveal my behind and followed the directions for the enema, i did all of the tasks and then pulled my diaper back on and waited. and waited.... it says to expect action within 2 to 5 minutes, but i was leary, i was going to try and hold it in as long as i could. yeah, that didnt last to much past 4 minutes. im sitting down watching family guy and i litteraly just sh*t my diaper, it felt like i emptied 5 pounds into my diaper, i knew it was comming, but when it came out it came out so easy, there was absolutely nothing that i could do to stop it, it was great! thank god these enemas are only $1.48 and they come in a 2 pack, i cannot wait to use the other one!

how many of yall had the luxury of this nature?

Caution should be taken. I use a suppository or two about one day a week. I've also used enemas mixed in to vary the routine. For me, once a week has little to no effect, though I haven't tried enemas that frequently (I am not that crazy about the consistency of the result!).

Do be somewhat careful, but ENJOY!!

I tried one once and found it stung quite a bit and the cramping wasn't pleasant - it was more like the sudden onset of diarrhoea than a gentle experience. Try a glycerine suppository instead - you get about 30-45 minutes from insertion to the main event and it doesn't cause so much cramping or stinging...

I've been again to the nanny that runs the London Enema Clinic. I didn't go for the enema - but did have a fairly large injection of glycerine up my bum. Nanny put a tena disposable on me, which was covered by a terry nappy and a pair of plastic pants. The pooping was fantastic!!!! I was bursting for a pee - so that added to the pleasure. After a lovely session she changed me and put me into a clean nappy which I am still wearing. It is a little poopy and very wet!

I still do them everyday, for the past 3 years no problems yet, unless you thnk loosing some weight is a problem.

The problem I see is that you've been using them for three years now every day, which means your body is completely dependent on them and would have lots of issues if you suddenly stopped using them.

I never use enemas but if I did I would certainly limit it to a semi-frequent basis so I could still poop without them.

for me i dont use those store mini power enemas. I go with the big boy. the bag and hose kind. and really fill up my butt. I do this once a month to clean my self out. its really healthy to do it once in awhile to flush out the junk. but every day and your body will need it to poop. and thats not good.

Cleaning yourself out really has no real noticeable health benefits.

Your bowels are the one place were you can safely store poop, assuming you pass it within a reasonable amount of time.

They usually clean out someones bowels for things like anal sex, colonoscopy, and any other butt-related examination. If you're not getting any of the previous things, there is really no health benefit.