LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Pee Smell

darkdj08

Do you like the smell of female urine ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the smell of female urine ?

I've never noticed women's urine to smell different from men's. Generally, whether I enjoy the smell depends on context. When I'm smelling it at work, no. When I'm smelling it in my own wet diaper, yes.

context is obviously important but there is definitely a difference in the scent of a woman's urine to that of a man's. Aside from the obvious fact that female urine contains sex pheromones the are other chemicals in a ladies pee that are designed to attract a mate.

• Like 1

context is obviously important but there is definitely a difference in the scent of a woman's urine to that of a man's. Aside from the obvious fact that female urine contains sex pheromones the are other chemicals in a ladies pee that are designed to attract a mate.

Female perspiration smells different, too... It has a sweet musky scent, and probably has some of those same sex pheromones as her pee. I kinda like it :closedeyes: (But hey... it'll never smell as good as baby powder, hon... so, go hit the shower :lol: )

wv

• 8 months later...

Your pee smell has a lot to do with what you eat. Those smells for the most part over ride any other smell in you urine. Especially salty foods and things like asparagus can really affect your urine smell. Google urine colors and you can find ways to pee about any color in the rainbow based on what you consume!!!

It is the attraction of the sexes aroma that drives libido. The attraction is to a combination of pheromones. It is this that determines our sexual preference, be it gay or straight or whatever. Stating that oen likes the aroma of 'femal urine' can not be true, since it would be a wide sweeping statement. We are biologically programmed to seek out our mate via smell. The mate has to be healthy, and capable of producing healthy offspring. However, since our noses are not as accurate as we require, nor is the addition of after-shave and perfume assisting us, it is not surprising that same some people sense what they thing as a perfect 'aroma' mate as a close match to their own natural aroma.

Aside from the obvious fact that female urine contains sex pheromones

That "fact" is neither obvious nor a fact.

From Dr. Dean Edell about a month or two age:

1. No studies support that idea MY COMMENT. This idea has been around for 35 years. If it has not shown true in 3-1/2 decades, it is not. The ideas of pheramones (airborne hormones) first became popular in the mid-'70's as a result of insect and lower vertibrate studies,

2. No physical system to support pheramones has been found in human biology. Edell gave the name of the system but I did not hear it well enough to repeat it here; something with "vasal" or "basal" in it

There have been a number of intriguing observations that this theory would answer if some biolpgical mechanism could be found but to my way of thinking these are equally well answered by psychology, which does not require the belief in biological mechanisms that is not supported by physiology.

In evidence-based science If a theory or hypothesis is not supported by demonstrated and repeatable study it is rejected under the principle of "If not 'yes' then 'no'".. Or, as my uncle used to say "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see"

• Like 1

I deal with more urine on a daily basis then I care to mention. I have never noticed a diff. based solely on gender. I have noted differences based on diet, medications, infections, blood, and how log the urine sits out... Sorry, but hey maybe you have a better sniffer then me. Anyway, if you are having fun, that's all that matters anyway.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I love the smell of the dryed female pee but finding a woman that likes it to is most next to impossable i'd love to find a girl that likes it been looking for years now and i'm 62 not happened yet

I've never found a woman that likes the smell of pee as much as I do either.