LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Of My Kids Found My Diapers

IDK if anyone else has had to deal with this.

I along with most of you (I'm sure) keep this part of your life private from your children.

I love my Bambinos, b/c they are great bedtime diapers.

But I don't wear them when I have someone over that I don't want to know.

Whenever ANYONE comes over I am usually vigilant about hiding my "stash".

This time I missed a place and was "outted".

I don't want to lie to my kids, but this is something they don't need to know about.

Certainly I'm not the first.

And I was wondering how other parents have handled such a situation.

Kari,

Fear not and keep cool. Just be honest with your kid - to a point. An elementary schooler doesn't need to know about fetishes - all he/she needs to know is that you need to wear diapers sometimes at night. Another poster has previously replied in similar situations that it's OK for your kids to laugh at you for a little bit and say what they're going to say to your face. They may even ask questions to you about it. If you handle it like it's no big deal and treat it accordingly, so will your kids. (Of course, insisting that they handle the whole episode with good manners and respect.) If you get worried and upset and flustered, your kids will have found a weak spot and they will exploit it. Remember - you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you're still the dad responsible for raising your kids well - which you will do.

IT all depends on the age of the child...

Like mentioned above, a 4 year old doesnt need to know about fetishes (and an older child surely doesnt want to know about yours), a simple 'dressup' excuse may work or something along the lines of 'bedwetting'. but for gods sake dont tell them its a sexual thing! lol

This is one case where I think it would be best to flat out lie to the child. I would simply tell them that they are diapers left over from when they(or another sibling) were a baby. Then make up some excuse at to why you still have them, maybe you are saving them for when you have to babysit a younger child, or you are waiting to give them to a mother-to-be. It's a kid after all and most likely they are not going to know that what they found is an adult diaper. A diaper is a diaper to them, and as far as they might be concerned, there is no such thing as diapers for adults, and because they had baby print on them(assuming they are not the all white ones), it would be easy to past them off as baby diapers. Telling them that you have nighttime wetting problems would just call for more questions and possibly some more snooping, and that still wouldn't explain the baby print on them. I feel the baby diaper route would just end this whole thing quickly.

• Like 1

By the time you read this the child will have moved on to another topic of interest or shiny object. let it be :)

Agreed. Most children have the attention span of a goldfish. Unless they bring it up again, don't mention it...

If absolutely necessary, just say the minimum to satisfy their curiosity and then immediately move them onto something you know they'll focus on for a while and they probably forget about it within a few days.

When you say they found Bambinos, are we talking Classico or Bianco? Classico might be a little harder to pass off with 'I just need them sometimes' if the child is old enough to realise that adult diapers with 'baby' on are slightly unusual...

:huh:

Buzz is twelve and he knows I have a bed wetting problem and couldn't care less. I keep my diapers on my side of the bed, so if he ever went in there he would probably see them, but as I said, he doesn't care.

I don't tell him that I wear for enjoyment though, as it's none of his business.

Peace,

Vic :)

Depending on the kids age I'd not say a thing and be far more careful in future.

If he or she is under 5 it'll probably never come up again.

If they are a bit older I'd simply lie, bed wetting etc

Something more elaborate or a more honest "excuse" may be required if much older, teenage etc.

I'm curious as to what was said by your kid when he/she found your stash, because kids have a knack for saying some funny shit. What I would be concerned about is your kid out of the blue saying to friends and family, "my mommy wears diapers to bed".

• Like 1

From the sound of your post, it sounds like you are divorced and your kid(s) discovered the diaper on a visit to you. If that's the case, you've got the very real concern (as others have mentioned) that this is going to get back to your ex and possibly other adults. If the kids are older, this is maybe less likely as they may not want others knowing about this. Even so, you also have to remember that any story you give your kids will probably get out to others as well. You need to make your story something believable and something you can live out to others as well as your kids.

Maybe you could tell them you'd had a friend visit who him/herself incontinent and they simply forgot it. You'd tucked it away for the next time they came to visit...this would also be a good opportunity to plug the idea that incontinence and general diaper use is a very private matter, but not one to be ashamed of.

Good luck!!

I've got one to ass to this:

My nephew (6 at the time) was hanging out in my bedroom with my wife and I. We were just relaxing before bed and reading a story. Well he blurted out, at the end of the story, "why is Will wearing a diaper?" I almost died right then and there. The subject was changed quickly and we started to read a new book. My wife looked at me with daggers in her eyes. I had put on my night cloth diaper a bit earlier and they had come to invade my space to read a book. Well my pants were puffy and I guess the waist bans of my plastic pants stuck up. When I tucked him in for the night I asked him why he said such a thing. He told me that he saw my thick pants and then the plastic pants. He said I looked like his baby brother. I was nervous but asked him what he though of it. He said he didn't care, he understood that it was better than wetting the bed. Since then he wet his bed once at our house, he was SO scared and when I asked him why, he said he didn't want to wear a diaper like me. Ha Ha, I mean just too funny. I explained to him that I hurt my back a long time ago and he has nothing to worry about.

Since then he was one of my plastic pants hanging up to dry and smiled at me, but said nothing. Kids just accept what they are given without reading anything into it. They don't ponder things for days like adult do. I'm sure he will grow up well adjusted.