LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Dl'S In So Nh?

Hi all! I'm new to DailyDiapers and was wondering if there was anyone on here from the Southern New Hampshire region?

hi,

diaper fox to answer your question there are quite a few from southern NH but most are very private or afraid to really meet as i have learned a few times or they just want to meet in a public place for a few minutes , most i have met are afraid to be open about all this ( which i can understand ) i am from manchester my self always looking for friends to hang with , chat and just to have friends that are cool with it i am not into this for sex or any thing i wear for medical reasons but i have been in them for many years now and actually do love them now i am also into AB play as well but the innocent kind of play i have toys and clothing but usually i am reserved in that and only do it at home or in a setting that it may warrant it any way welcome to the DL and ab world hope you find what your looking for and if by chnace you want to chat some time or meet up for a coffee or something look me up i am game for that and i am mobile so that isnt an issue and i do have a job and work for a living as well not on disability or any thing thank you for posting sincerely glenn63

Hi all! I'm new to DailyDiapers and was wondering if there was anyone on here from the Southern New Hampshire region?

I am in Vermont but just across the border of NH. Like he said there are lots of people in NH / VT just don't know how many will come out to say Hi. How long have you been wearing a diaper? what got you started into them? I started because of a medical issue. I have a OAB (Overactive bladder)/ urge incontinence.

hi,

diaper fox to answer your question there are quite a few from southern NH but most are very private or afraid to really meet as i have learned a few times or they just want to meet in a public place for a few minutes , most i have met are afraid to be open about all this ( which i can understand ) i am from manchester my self always looking for friends to hang with , chat and just to have friends that are cool with it i am not into this for sex or any thing i wear for medical reasons but i have been in them for many years now and actually do love them now i am also into AB play as well but the innocent kind of play i have toys and clothing but usually i am reserved in that and only do it at home or in a setting that it may warrant it any way welcome to the DL and ab world hope you find what your looking for and if by chnace you want to chat some time or meet up for a coffee or something look me up i am game for that and i am mobile so that isnt an issue and i do have a job and work for a living as well not on disability or any thing thank you for posting sincerely glenn63

Hey glenn63! Thanks so much for responding to my post! I think you are correct, there probably are many folks out there that are AB/DL who would not want to put themselves "out there" so to speak for various privacy reasons and so forth. You and I are a bit different. I don't wear for medical rasons. I wear diapers cause they're comfey and turn me on! LOL. I really hope this doesn't offend you. It's awesome though, that many people who do need to wear diapers for meditcal reasons find themsleves loving them for AB play or just as a DL. I'd love to chat here and get to know you and the other forum members better. The best times for me to chat are late in the afternoon cause I get out of work at 4:30 and am usually home by quarter to five. (Lucky me no commute!) Anyway, Ta for now!

I am in Vermont but just across the border of NH. Like he said there are lots of people in NH / VT just don't know how many will come out to say Hi. How long have you been wearing a diaper? what got you started into them? I started because of a medical issue. I have a OAB (Overactive bladder)/ urge incontinence.

Hi Baby Tom! Thanks for replying to my post! I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember actually. It's funny I used to have cabbage-patch dolls that had diapers come with them and I'd sneak and try them on under my underwear when I was little! Of course I didn't realize what a DL or AB was until I got to college and had free reign of the internet. :) Unfortunately I still live at home with my folks so I have to keep things a secret. In fact yesterday was kind of traumatic because I'd been cleaning out my closet and had a box of videotapes that I was going to send to the local library sitting in our dining room and mom and dad found a Depends booster pad in the box! I'm still reeling. I didn't say anything and they didn't really ask me any more about it other than telling me they found it. I have an "excuse" ready in case they should ask that is based on the truth. The booster pad was actually left over from a game of truth or dare I played with my friends a while back. Two of my best friends know about my DL tendencies and I can freely wear in front of them no problem. One of those friends even lets me keep a bag of diapers at his house! I got great buddies! :) But enough about me... Like I said to glenn63 I think it's really cool that people who have to wear diapers for medical reasons find that they love them for other reasons as well. It kind of takes away the sting of "having" to wear them, and you get to join awesome communities like DailyDiapers! Woot! (I'm a morning person, can you tell?) Anywho, I'd love to chat here and get to know my "neighbor" better. Hope to see you around the boards! TTFN.

I'm from southern New Hampshire(well okay, currently living in Southern New Hampshire, but I grew up in Connecticut). I'm going to college up here majoring in Mechanical and Computer Engineering. With that being said I'm sure you can figure out what college I go to(Go Wildcats!).

Hey glenn63! Thanks so much for responding to my post! I think you are correct, there probably are many folks out there that are AB/DL who would not want to put themselves "out there" so to speak for various privacy reasons and so forth. You and I are a bit different. I don't wear for medical rasons. I wear diapers cause they're comfey and turn me on! LOL. I really hope this doesn't offend you. It's awesome though, that many people who do need to wear diapers for meditcal reasons find themsleves loving them for AB play or just as a DL. I'd love to chat here and get to know you and the other forum members better. The best times for me to chat are late in the afternoon cause I get out of work at 4:30 and am usually home by quarter to five. (Lucky me no commute!) Anyway, Ta for now!

hi again thanks for replying i undertsand about work i dont usually get home until around 600pm or so and also i have no issues with some one wearing for comfort or if it turns you on thats cool and just so you know if i ever regained my control i would have to say that i wouldn't stop wearing them so i can actually say i feel a bit like you maybe and yes i wouldnt mind at all chatting and getting to know each other not many around here locally that are willing to do that my concern is if i meet new folks i want to be sure i am in no way inerfering with any one else relationships ( 3 is a crowd in that respect ) but to meet as mutual friends some day is something i am all for not to say that you would or would not do that but just in general for any one i meet again thanks for the reply i dont usually get too many

Hi Baby Tom! Thanks for replying to my post! I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember actually. It's funny I used to have cabbage-patch dolls that had diapers come with them and I'd sneak and try them on under my underwear when I was little! Of course I didn't realize what a DL or AB was until I got to college and had free reign of the internet. :) Unfortunately I still live at home with my folks so I have to keep things a secret. In fact yesterday was kind of traumatic because I'd been cleaning out my closet and had a box of videotapes that I was going to send to the local library sitting in our dining room and mom and dad found a Depends booster pad in the box! I'm still reeling. I didn't say anything and they didn't really ask me any more about it other than telling me they found it. I have an "excuse" ready in case they should ask that is based on the truth. The booster pad was actually left over from a game of truth or dare I played with my friends a while back. Two of my best friends know about my DL tendencies and I can freely wear in front of them no problem. One of those friends even lets me keep a bag of diapers at his house! I got great buddies! :) But enough about me... Like I said to glenn63 I think it's really cool that people who have to wear diapers for medical reasons find that they love them for other reasons as well. It kind of takes away the sting of "having" to wear them, and you get to join awesome communities like DailyDiapers! Woot! (I'm a morning person, can you tell?) Anywho, I'd love to chat here and get to know my "neighbor" better. Hope to see you around the boards! TTFN.

So what diaper do you use? I am a big fan of Bambino diapers and have been for a while now. I am still trying to figure out how to prevent a diaper rash since I am having problems getting the current one gone.

• 1 month later...

HI DiaperFox

I have been for years been trying to meet just one other person who was a AB or DL. Its hard, People are Scard to try to meet people and the Internet only way people are willing to talk, Its safe. On a Side Note there was a AB/DL camp out in Northeren NH That I think ended long ago Never found anything about it agian but went on for years. I beleive they were in Campton NH were they meet up.

Zuesbaby

PS I live In Portsmouth Area

hey zuesbaby i am in manchester and i know the group you are refering to they still have a camp out every year i have not gone personally but i have met the guy who runs it or gets it together he goes by stephanieyoung i havent talked with him in a year or so but i did get to see piccs from this past years so it is still a go every year hope i could be of more help but thats all i know i do know his real name and where he lives but i can not post it here sorry about that

Guest Babyadam23

Hey all. My name is Adam. I am from the Northern Mass/Southern NH area. Looking for friends to hang out with. Anyone from the same area. Looking to meet new people. Haven't meet a lot of people but hopes this works out.

• 2 weeks later...

whats up . i see a bunch of folks asking where all the ab s and dl s are around here but when some one responds to a posting it seems every one disappears .. i know there are many many abs, dl s , sissies ,mommys daddys etc... i would guess to say many are afraid of contact with others because of the nature of it all and i can genuinely understand that ,, i have been looking for friends for many years now ,, i have made a few good ones but they are mostly unreachable for me as i can only afford to travel once in a while ,, my point in all this is the fact that i personally think if your willing to make friends here i would think your secret ( if it is one ) would be safe with any one here ,,. please dont be afraid to express who you all are ,, its what makes us all so special in our own ways ,, i also am very aware that there are some real weirdos out there and that too can make it hard to trust any one ,, i my self have a significant other in my life that is loving and very accepting of what my needs are , which i know most here dont have and are searching for ( not meaning to rub in it in) but for me its making friends i can just hang out with knowing we have something in common that will make a friendship last .. there is more to life than this as well and for the ones i have met in person they have been very interesting to say the least and come from all walks of life which is the neat part any way just wanted to say my peace here so dont be afraid of contacting me or asking to meet for a coffee or something who now you may actually like the time we could share thanks all for having this site available

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess I should identify as a DL because I've discovered the fun, comfort and satisfaction of wearing diapers later in life. When my widowed father decided to move south, I discovered his stash in the guest bedroom closet when I was packing up his household. I guess his incontinence was a result of prostate surgery. Anyway, I stuffed a few into my overnight bag and tried one out when I got back home and found it pleasureable. For most of the 8 years since, I've dabbled with them here and there until the last couple of years when I've kept a regular stash hidden away. There are days when I get home from work that I slip into a diaper and my cares evaporate. Having tried another mailorder brand (somethingXL, I don't remember), I've gotten to like Depends pullups because I can wear them under my jeans and pants without detection and part of the fun IS wearing them in public.And you can get them everywhere. They don't have a big capacity, though, and THAT'S a bother. Still, when they ARE full they remain undetectable. If I had a friend to wear with, privately, I'd give Bambinos or Molicare or one of those another try. But that's not going to happen among my current circle of friends because I can't imagine ANY of them being cool about it.

It is sexually arousing for me. No question. People would never guess that I like to wear diapers and pee in them. Maybe THAT is what gets me off, I'm not sure. Haven't spent a whole lot of time psychoanalyzing myself about this. I like wearing diapers, sometimes, I DO know that.

I'm TO the south of NH in Massachusetts. Nice to read that there are others around. I'll look for you at the supermarket. LOL!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m about 30 min. north of portsmouth. nice to meet you all. I figured I was the only dl in the state. I`m sure you all felt the same at one point.

Still do, LOL! Y'all could be just a figment of my internet imagination....or something like that. ;-)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...