LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

Guest .Iramet

So today I was masturbating in my diaper and just couldn't for the love of me orgasm.. so I gave up. Later on I vaped some Mary Jane, masturbated, and orgasmed. lmao.

• Like 3
Guest .Iramet

Well.. use medical marijuana for anxiety and slight nerve damage in my lower spine. :/ But thanks for calling me a druggie and acting like I don't use for legitimate reasons. Also I get it legally, so don't go on about morals either.

• Like 5

So I went to a rave last night dressed as tigger in a full fur suit with a hood and tail :) The costume zipped up the back and I was not wearing any clothes (except my diaper) underneath. Let me tell you if you have never been to a rave the bathrooms are gross!!! So I of course didn't want to deal with getting in and out of my costume.

Running around in a padded fuzzy tigger suit is awesome. Wetting my diaper felt great and a lil naughty. I loved the feeling of the bulk between my legs and the warmth.

Girls were hugging me all night but none of them said anything about it so I assume they didn't notice. The costume I was wearing looked like something made for a child anyway. Heh, it was a fun night. I've actually been wearing my costume for most of the day as well with my friends. I'll spare you specifics on highs, but you can fill in the blanks.

• Like 1

So I went to a rave last night dressed as tigger in a full fur suit with a hood and tail :) The costume zipped up the back and I was not wearing any clothes (except my diaper) underneath. Let me tell you if you have never been to a rave the bathrooms are gross!!! So I of course didn't want to deal with getting in and out of my costume.

Running around in a padded fuzzy tigger suit is awesome. Wetting my diaper felt great and a lil naughty. I loved the feeling of the bulk between my legs and the warmth.

Girls were hugging me all night but none of them said anything about it so I assume they didn't notice. The costume I was wearing looked like something made for a child anyway. Heh, it was a fun night. I've actually been wearing my costume for most of the day as well with my friends. I'll spare you specifics on highs, but you can fill in the blanks.

If its anything like the raves/clubs in the uk, then that sounds very sweaty, but fun :P.

.Iramet, personally I find weed is a massive contribution to anxiety issues, not a solution. I don't smoke it much anymore for this reason.

• Like 2

If its anything like the raves/clubs in the uk, then that sounds very sweaty, but fun :P .

The venue is indoor/outdoor. There was about 5,000-6,000 people there. Rabbit in the Moon was headlining with Jackal and Hyde also Monk. If you know who any of those people are. Anyway, yes it was hot but it was soooo worth it. Great show.

Rabbit in the moon does house and trance but they have a live stage performance that makes the show. (pics here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=1946365 ). Jackal and hyde is dark breaks and monk plays breaks and DnB. My personal favourite type of electronic music is dnb and breaks. I also dig glitch quite a bit, like glitch mob. But all the artists I mentioned are from the US so I'm not to surprised that you haven't heard of them.

I hadn't been to a rave in quite some time. I started in 98 and was part of the scene here in SLC for quite some time. Now I don't to raves as much but a lot of my friends are Dj's or promoters so I guess I'm still in touch with it somewhat. I do go to quite a few house partees with DJ's as such. I miss the old days of partying in deserts and run down warehouses though :( I don't think I'll ever see those days again but it was some of the best times in my life. I met friends that I still hold dear 10 years later. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

• Like 1

Rabbit in the moon does house and trance but they have a live stage performance that makes the show. (pics here http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=1946365 ). Jackal and hyde is dark breaks and monk plays breaks and DnB. My personal favourite type of electronic music is dnb and breaks. I also dig glitch quite a bit, like glitch mob. But all the artists I mentioned are from the US so I'm not to surprised that you haven't heard of them.

I hadn't been to a rave in quite some time. I started in 98 and was part of the scene here in SLC for quite some time. Now I don't to raves as much but a lot of my friends are Dj's or promoters so I guess I'm still in touch with it somewhat. I do go to quite a few house partees with DJ's as such. I miss the old days of partying in deserts and run down warehouses though :( I don't think I'll ever see those days again but it was some of the best times in my life. I met friends that I still hold dear 10 years later. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Mmmmmmmmm dnb :D love the stuff myself, but yea never heard of them. We got enough electronic artists in the UK/Europe :P.

Sadly I was too young for the "rave" scene in the UK, but there's still some good club nights on, just takes a bit of effort to find em :/

I was gonna use the potty, but then I got high....

Was gonna be a big boy not naughty, but then I got high...

Now my diapers wet, and I know why...

Because I got high, Because I got high, Because I got high

• Like 9

Generally any activity + weed will make said activity more fun. Unless you're doing homework for differential Calculus, then it just becomes an exercise in frustration.

One time I ate mushrooms, then fapped myself to an Earth-shattering orgasm in a poopy diaper. It was like my consciousness had transcended the physical realm and become one with Stinkus Pamperus Maximus, the omnipotent omniscent deity of dirty hippie diaper babies everywhere.

• Like 2

Generally any activity + weed will make said activity more fun. Unless you're doing homework for differential Calculus, then it just becomes an exercise in frustration.

One time I ate mushrooms, then fapped myself to an Earth-shattering orgasm in a poopy diaper. It was like my consciousness had transcended the physical realm and become one with Stinkus Pamperus Maximus, the omnipotent omniscent deity of dirty hippie diaper babies everywhere.

lmao, I'm glad you had a "spiritual" experience. Sounds like a interesting night. Is Jerry Garcia the patron saint of hippie diaper babies btw?

Well.. use medical marijuana for anxiety and slight nerve damage in my lower spine. :/ But thanks for calling me a druggie and acting like I don't use for legitimate reasons. Also I get it legally, so don't go on about morals either.

Yo, whatever makes you get up in the morning there dude. Your comment is what thousands of druggies all over the world tell themselves every day to justify their actions.

Good on ya for snowing some poor shmuck doctor into giving you a script for medical pot.

Loser.

• Like 3

I knew I was hooked on smoking and diapers when I was 13. I snuck out onto the roof from my bedroom window and smoked a joint. Then went back inside and pulled out my toddler diapers. I had some old smelly ones and new fresh ones. I played and played for hours. I had three or four orgasms and had just such a great time. I knew I was hooked from then on.

Now 26 years later I'm still smoking, but now I am having trouble quitting.

Nothing beats a joint and a diaper!!!!

• Like 1
Guest .Iramet

Yo, whatever makes you get up in the morning there dude. Your comment is what thousands of druggies all over the world tell themselves every day to justify their actions.

Good on ya for snowing some poor shmuck doctor into giving you a script for medical pot.

Loser.

lmao, if you're going to troll do it right. :(

0/10

• Like 5

Loser.

The word you're looking for is "scrip" there chief. Maybe you should lay off the oxycotin, vicodin or whatever dangerously legal drug that's your vice of choice. Plenty of legal highs are much worse for your body than the ganja, but since you live in the ass end of BC I'm willing to wager your drug of choice is booze or huffing gasoline. Pot is orders of magnitude less harmless than alcohol and tons of other prescription drugs no matter what uneducated shitheads like yourself may think.

I never heard the word "snowing" used as a verb to equate fooling someone into doing something for you before. Must be something particularly relevant to someone who spends an inordinate amount of their lifetime digging themselves out of that stuff. Enjoy your 10 month long winter asshat, I'll be toking up a phat ass spliff wearing shorts and a t-shirt while you shovel the walk for the 50th time this season. :roflmao:

• Like 10

Okay, no judgments...

As long as you're (possibly) just hurting yourself and not someone else.

I drink too much, myself.

I have only tried pot once and find it overrated.

But I wouldn't mind trying again to be totally honest.

Heck, I wouldn't know how to find it!

And if I did, I could see myself wearing a diaper, and getting stripped searched by an under cover cop.

IDK, can you imagine how paranoid I'd be really on the stuff?

Honestly, I'd wish they'd find a way to legalize it.

I feel like drinking is worse for me than pot.

• Like 1

Loser.

not from California are we? the doctors here are MORE than happy to give out pot scrips to just about anyone who would be smoking illegally anyway. Frees up the Jail for the meth-heads, killers and thieves, can't see anything wrong with that.

the times i've taken E i've never mixed it with diapers or anything like that, that stuff is so fun sober that i wouldn't think of doing it high :) also, would never do anything like that on shrooms, i think the regret would be too great for me, plus i dont do shrooms anymore, I'm all Carl Sagan'd out on that stuff.

• Like 1