LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Baby Harry Potter ~ A Halloween Drawing & Story

SissyBabyHarryPotter.jpg

Teddy Lupin, one of Harry Potters friends, fell in love with a girl named Anastasia Delacour from the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Of all the magical schools it is the most beautiful with a glittering palace and the students there wear all sorts of cute, silk uniforms. It was a mystery to many of the students at Hogwarts what happened to the guys at Beauxbatons after their first semester. The guys they knew there just disappeared while a lot of more sweet girls did appear afterwards. Teddy told Harry he would be transferring there to spend more time with Anastasia. Teddy said he will send him a note every week to be pen pals. Then he got on the train to Beauxbatons. Harry did love to exchanging letters every week. He did notice each week him being much more elegant and cute talking in his writing each week. He also sounded like he was talking baby talk sometimes. Then Harry thought it was funny that the last letter Teddy sent he dotted his i's with hearts. The next week, to his surprise, he didn't get a letter. Ron told Harry about the rumor that guys would disappear at the end of each semester.

Harry felt he couldn't pass this up, he had to find out what happened to the guys at Beauxbatons. Hermione was happy to think up the perfect spell to help them sneak into Beauxbatons. They will need to disguise themselves as a senior students there and as one of the sweet girls that go there, so what ever happens to the guys doesn't happen to Harry and Ron. Hermione waved her wand and zapped Harry and Ron with pink and white waves of light that instantly transformed them. Both were surprised that they were both hotties. Ron felt a cushion in between his legs and said, "Um, Hermione, we are wearing diapers." Hermione smirked and said "Yes you are. Beauxbatons Academy specializes in beauty magic and beauty includes the the cuteness of a baby. The Senior Students specialize the most in beauty magic so they are the most baby like.

You two are so adorable!" Hermione cooed. Harry sat baffled at the new feelings he was feeling and Ron was blushing and giggling. Hermione said for them to be back before dawn or the changes will become permanent. Hermione got a carriage to send them there. When they arrived they were amazed at how beautiful it was. They found an entrance that didn't look like it had anyone watching and they snuck down some hallways to see if they could find Teddy's room. Ron giggled and remarked how its impossible not to sneak cutely in diapers and a short skirt. Suddenly a Head Mistress saw the two and said "Young Ladies, why aren't you in your nurseries? Teeter your cute selves over there before I give you both spankings." She insisted she accompany them to a nursery room.

They saw the nursery had dolls and baby toys and adult baby girls playing. A beautiful brunette haired Nanny came up to them and said "What are your names darlings?" They stammered and said they are Hailey and Rose. "Well sweeties, are you wet?" They had pink cheeks just by her asking they question. She checked their diapers and saw that they did have wet accidents to their surprise. Two Nannies were able to pick them up and place them gently on a changing table. Red flags were going off in their heads that they were about to have their diapers changed like babies but there also was a voice inside them saying they loved this feeling of being sweet and nurtured. The Nannies cooed at them while softly wiping them and giving them baby powder while nicely wrapping a new dry fluffy diaper on them.

The Nannies both picked them up and placed them in cute baby cribs with flower decorations all around them. They wanted to whisper to each other but another crib was in between them with a cute adult baby girl, sucking her thumb, happily dreaming. "Pssst, Ron." Harry whispered, "We need to wait until the Nannies take another baby into the changing room and then quitely sneak away, I'm not seeing Teddy anywhere in here, or any guys." Ron replied, "Okay but I'm not sure I can take that many more steps before having another accident if you know what I mean."

Suddenly the girl in between them woke up. "Harry? Ron?" She said, "Its me, Teddy, well now its Tiffany." as she giggled. Both of Harry's and Ron's jaws dropped and they said "Huh?" Tiffany said, "I was waiting to let you know because I didn't know if you could understand. I always felt like a baby girl at heart and Anastasia is another baby girl like me. She invited me to live out our dreams together. We really are girlfriends though. *giggle*" Harry said, "So, guys here don't suddenly disappear mysteriously?" "That's just a dumb rumor, the guys that are here, are here because they feel the same way like me."

Harry's girl body was reacting and wanted to give Tiffany a hug and they did. Then Harry said "You could have just let us know all along honey." Harry suddenly felt his diaper get very wet. He blushed and said "Hermione certainly wanted to make this body as real as possible!" Then Harry saw two adult baby girls kissing and felt an amazing feeling he hasn't felt before. Harry blushed and they escaped into the night, but that didn't stop Harry and Ron from wanting to come back from time to time as Hailey and Rose. As they both felt something inside them which fell in love with it. They even got Hermione to join in. Beauxbatons Academy soon had three new cribs to fill in!

Happy Halloween Sweeties!

(Feel free to share this with anyone as much as you like! You can even make this into a cute wallpaper!)

• 9 years later...
  • 5 months later...