LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last Nights Fun!

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Got off work early yesterday and since I have the weekend off too, Decided to have some fun.

So I ate dinner followed by 3 "Fiber 1" bars, and chugged some Maximum strength Mylanta.

Afterwards, I drove to a town about 30 miles away to do some shopping.

The first place I went was Target to check out this years supply of footed PJ's.

Woefully, they didn't have the style I wanted in my size. (Black with white skulls)

Then I went to a major hardware store to look for something I need for home. (struck out there too)

About this time I started getting gassy from the fiber bars, and relieved the pressure on the way to my next stop.

Didn't find what I wanted there either so I went back to the car to head for my next stop and felt some more gas coming on.

When I opened the door to my car, a stale gassy odor hit my nose and I thought, "I don't remember anything THAT stinky coming out of me", got in buckled up and started the car.

When I went to release the pressure in my bowels, it started out dry and normal, but ended with a huge squirt!

I had sharted! Big time! And I wasn't wearing any protection!

Well, that ended my shopping trip so I decided to head for home and stopped at Taco Bell for an extra large drink and chugged it down as quickly as I reasonably could on the way.

As I drove, wave after wave of wet, gassy diarrhea, the consistency of pudding filled my pants!

My clothes are trashed and my car seat is stinky, but it was worth every second of it.

When I got home, I jumped into the shower for a nice J.O. session and rinsed out my things.

Wonder if I could do it again tonight? :P

with all that (fiber bars and Mylanta) how could you not know you would be pooping? I go out of town about 30 miles away to run errands and especially shopping around Christmas time. I always wear a diaper even though I don't eat the fiber bars or take any laxative or things that make me poop. I wear my diapers so I can have fun and not have to run to the restroom when I have to pee. I guess I think it would be at least as much "fun" to do what you did but with a diaper on as opposed to ruining your pants and car seat. Try it again but this time with a diaper and see how you like it.