LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unclenching Bowels... Question For Those Who Are 24/7 Bowel

Hello DD,

I decided to go on a journey and try wearing diapers 24/7 and are just starting out with wearing full time. I have been reading the twelve month diaper program and it tells me that I should just unclench my bowels to start the process of losing continence. Problem is I do not understand how to do that. Am I supposed to bear down like I am on the toilet trying to squeeze at all times? Or Am I supposed to do something else?

I have changed my diet for softer stools and cut out all meat, but this is the part I am having trouble with.

What should I be trying to do with my bowels? What should It feel like?

Thanks

What you are supposed to do with your bowels is NOT clench them. When you feel a bowel movement coming, fight the urge to hold it back, and just relax your bowels. This will be difficult to do after 19-20 years of holding it back until you get to a toilet. The core of the 12 month program is learning to relax our body so completely so that your bladder and bowels empty without even telling you. The stage you are looking for is that your bowels empty without you having to push, and in response to you swallowing food, or shortly thereafter.

To answer your question, if you have enough liquid in your diet, your poop will be soft and will 'flow' into your diaper without your even being aware of the action. This change in metabolic action takes time, but does happen. Do not push, and definetly do not hold back your poop at any time - and this is true no matter where you are and whatever you are doing. When you feel the urge, relax your bowels and forget about the urge. Have complete trust in your diapers to be able to contain whatever you throw at them - which means, your body will adjust to not holding your poop or your pee. A chronological baby doesn't care where their poop or pee goes - and you have to adopt the same attidude.

• Like 1

Hello DD,

I decided to go on a journey and try wearing diapers 24/7 and are just starting out with wearing full time. I have been reading the twelve month diaper program and it tells me that I should just unclench my bowels to start the process of losing continence. Problem is I do not understand how to do that. Am I supposed to bear down like I am on the toilet trying to squeeze at all times? Or Am I supposed to do something else?

I have changed my diet for softer stools and cut out all meat, but this is the part I am having trouble with.

What should I be trying to do with my bowels? What should It feel like?

Thanks

Hi

Could you post your experiences during the journey!?

I am very interested

Best case scenario, when you've really got it down, your body will just push by reflex, you won't even realize you have to go until you feel a twitch in your tummy and it's all over (quite literally.) While I have not pushed 24/7 all the way to incontinence yet, I am able to fully relax most of the time when I want to. I've had a few of what the author of the "12 month program" calls "Body Reflex Push" bowel movements.

You can teach yourself that your diaper is the appropriate place for your BMs, and they will eventually come naturally.

Thanks for the help. I have been on a diet for nearly three days now of only vegetables , activia yogurt, and fruits & nuts. I just never seem to be getting that trigger letting me know I need to void. I have had the worst eating habits (greasy fast food) for a long time and have suffered from constipation and slow bowels for a long time. I needed to do this not only to feel better about myself but to start treating my body better.

I weigh 230 pounds overweight and with this diet I hope to drop a good amount of it off in the year that it takes. I have been taking 2000 mgs of flax seed oil each morning but it really doesn't seem to help loosen my bowels, should I increase the amount? Is there any advice you could suggest for loosening my bowels or will this diet just need more time? I just cannot seem to get a feel for unclenching my bowels, I seem not to be capable of doing this at the current time..

Thanks,

Quicktip

If your diet has only changed in the last three days, you can't really expect your digestive system to be up to speed. A healthy digestive system can fully process food within 4 hours - mouth to anus. A unhealthy digestive system can take up to a week to process food. It has been conservatively estimated that a standard portion of meat - ie a burger etc (not saying that burgers can be classed as meat) takes four days to process, and during this time, slows down the digestive system accordingly.

It will take fourteen days of healty eating to clear out most of your digestive system. Laxitives etc are not a good way of increasing its speed as to do so creates a dependency on laxitives. Just wait until the system de-toxifies itself.

In answer to your question - should you increase the dosage of oil, I strongly suggest no. Increase your bodies water content - that should help.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I found this was a tricky thing to do ages ago and the way to find out how to do it is this:- When you know that you are going to do it and feel the urge to push start as usual but as soon as it is on the way relax and stop pushing. This is quite hard to do at first but you will find that if you relax it will carry on coming on its own. This feeling is what you are trying for. It is the same as when you pee not squeezing the muscles at the end but leaving yourself "open". Lots of fruit will help with the softness and I find if I eat some fresh pineapple before bed it's all ready for out by morning.