LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gigantic Sub-Forum Community...

Hiyas! as the title doesn't say, it would be great if we could make this place a little/big sub-community if you get what i mean ;)... the thing/problem with this forum is; #1) it isn't the most attractive forum name in the world... #2) MAKE SOME TOPICS! I'm tired of looking in this forum, only to find these 2 week old topics with nothin' new! come up with something, ok? i'm in a hurry right now, but i hope you know what i mean!

-TDL

Yeah great ideas, however...

I already tried to initiate a forum namechange but the mods ignored the results.

There's only so many ways one can discuss poopy diapers. I will of course do my part to keep the discussion interesting around here; nonetheless I try to avoid redundancy as we all should.

And of course the fact that us babies with our oh-so-special weirdo desires aren't exactly the most talkative lot. This is the big one. We are a shy bunch, and getting people out of their shells in spite of the relatively safe non-threatening way of communication here is going to be the big stumbling block. The more of us that participate, the more interesting the conversation becomes, so stop lurking babies!

I already tried to initiate a forum namechange but the mods ignored the results.

There's only so many ways one can discuss poopy diapers. I will of course do my part to keep the discussion interesting around here; nonetheless I try to avoid redundancy as we all should.

And of course the fact that us babies with our oh-so-special weirdo desires aren't exactly the most talkative lot. This is the big one. We are a shy bunch, and getting people out of their shells in spite of the relatively safe non-threatening way of communication here is going to be the big stumbling block. The more of us that participate, the more interesting the conversation becomes, so stop lurking babies!

I'm no baby! :angry:

As you say, I suppose there are only so many poopy-panted stories one can share, but I will continue to contribute if I have any particularly rich experiences. The problem is, as noted, the contingent of lurkers who won't contribute any posts or replies of their own. All they want is to remain silent and get off on the stories of others.

IMO the problem is: You guys are a small subset of an already small community. (people who poop in diapers).

So, I think the activity on the poop forum is proportionally less than the activity on DD as a whole. :) Prob has little to do with the title of the forum.

the title still isn't the most "attractive" title in the world.... i was just hoping that this would rush up those lurkers so that they would start posting or at least make a profile...

Whoooaaa there! I don't remember getting a PM. I don't look in here to often as it's not something I want to discuss. If I got a report then I would have came in and looked around like today. I would assume that if DD got a PM then he is looking into it to change the forum name, as he was the one who named it in the first place. According to the votes quite a few members have voted in the poll so if you want the name changed then say so..only nicer next time! :P

While I could change it, I would rather have Daily do it, as he would have the final say...his board and all. ;)

• Like 1

Whoooaaa there! I don't remember getting a PM. I don't look in here to often as it's not something I want to discuss. If I got a report then I would have came in and looked around like today. I would assume that if DD got a PM then he is looking into it to change the forum name, as he was the one who named it in the first place. According to the votes quite a few members have voted in the poll so if you want the name changed then say so..only nicer next time! :P

While I could change it, I would rather have Daily do it, as he would have the final say...his board and all. ;)

Pretty please with a cherry on top of the most delicious vegan sundae you've EVER had..will you change the horrid name of this forum to the winning name of the poll? <3

Hiyas! as the title doesn't say, it would be great if we could make this place a little/big sub-community if you get what i mean wink.gif... the thing/problem with this forum is; #1) it isn't the most attractive forum name in the world... #2) MAKE SOME TOPICS! I'm tired of looking in this forum, only to find these 2 week old topics with nothin' new! come up with something, ok? i'm in a hurry right now, but i hope you know what i mean!

-TDL

TDL, It seems people are working on getting the name changed - and now people who've followed this thread know how to go about it.

Another idea for refreshing new topics is for YOU to add one! I haven't scanned through each of the topics posted to see how often you've added replies, but this is the first post I see your name on as topic starter. I don't mean to slam you, because it would be nice to see some new topics, but why complain if you haven't added anything yourself????

Looking forward to seeing you post some new topics yourself...

diaperpt

Pretty please with a cherry on top of the most delicious vegan sundae you've EVER had..will you change the horrid name of this forum to the winning name of the poll? <3

Have no idea what a vegan sundae consists of, but if you mean no real ice cream, then I'll pass. Other than that I changed the name as per the poll. IF HOWEVER, I get into trouble...heads will roll.... :huh::P Your names will all be changed to: I got Repaid into trouble with Daily Di 1, I got Repaid into Trouble with Daily Di II, and so on! See if you are nice to me, I can be nice too.. Like I said, this forum isn't my thing and from what I take not Daily's either. That doesn't mean we don't view the topics and stuff, Just for me not so often. To be honest, Yes I have, but no I don't like to do it. To each their own...You have your own forum, now it's named what you decided as a group...so have fun! Peace...I'm outtie! :)

P.S. If someone wanted to my rep could use some bumping...just say'n. B)

• Like 7

the title still isn't the most "attractive" title in the world.... i was just hoping that this would rush up those lurkers so that they would start posting or at least make a profile...

new name is dumber than the old one, but it was voted in and I believe in democracy.