LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkliest Diaper

• 2 months later...

I'll 2nd that. Like wearing a garbage bag with pulp blown into the middle, in more ways than one. Terribly made, but crinkly/loud as heck.

Definately, and they used to be so good too. All adult diapers are going down in quality, especially in the American market (for example, Depend's overningt briefs in Mexico are a high quality product, and hold 10 cups.)

I had some generic adult diapers in the late 90's that were probably 4 times louder than Attends. Walking while wearing pants sounded like you were crinkling the product next to your ear. It really depends on the thickness and softness of the plastic.

• 3 weeks later...

Tranquility ATN's are noisy dry or wet

]

agreed. definately the loudest diaper ive ever come across. by far!

just my 2 cents but the depend maximum protection i find are the quietest plastic backed diaper in my inventory.

As was mentioned, most of the current adult diapers are made to be discrete. One of the noisiest pants ever is urethane. Put those over your favorite diaper and you'll get lots of crinkle!

I just picked up a pack of Dry comfort Extra at a thrift store and thsoe are monsters. They are like the early Pampers., much better than the ones I had for years and the covering feels almost like rubber panties