LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkliest Diaper

I usually wear the Bambinos which I don't really find all that crinkly. I haven't tried either in a while, but I remember the Depends and the Abena Supers to be quite crinkly. I want to find the noisiest diapers that I can get, absorbency isn't that big of an issue, as I can always use one of the Bambino boosters. The Abena X-plus also seem pretty noisy until they are wet, then they swell up so much that the plastic doesn't move much which is pretty much what happens with the Bambinos.

What do you guys think?

i personally don't think any diaper is crinkly enough (i use bambinos) i would recommend getting some (plastic/rubber) pants to wear over your diaper. and your wont leak :lol: but now i will :ninja: highjack :ninja: your topic and ask (cuz im looking) what is the crinkliest like super noisy diaper cover plastic or rubber pants and what company? all i find is polyester or quiet plastic pants.

i did find this that is a 7 mil. but i dont know what that means

Attends w/waistbands are probably the most crinkly ones that are most popular. You should beable to here any plastic back diaper if you wear thin pants like dress pants or sweatpants.

Diapers - adult diapers - are designed to be discrete - that means that they are engineered to have no or little crinkle, and not to show etc. To gain crinkle, one has to wear PVC plastic pants, usually one size too big. Once the are worn either by their own, or covered by a larger pants etc, they will crinkle very nicely - but I don't suggest that you go out in public wearing same as the crinkle will draw attention to your underwear choice.

Another source of crinkle is 'home made' plastic pants. These can easily be cut as tie-ons from large plastic bags (normal shopping bags / large refuse sacks / garden waste sacks)

I got a bag of old Depends Maximum Protection, and they are the loudest diapers I've ever used. The elastic is stretchier too. If you're looking, try to find the one in the light green pack with purple stripe and the little man on the "n" on the logo. It's their old logo. I've had two other packs that looked just like this, but I guess this one was a bit older. I guess you just have to get lucky, but the new ones are in a different style pack. If it helps, the copyright is 2003,2004.

Well, I've found it! The Secure Premium diapers are EXTREMELY loud! Their tapes and fit are a little weird though. I usually wear a medium of ALL other diapers I've tried, and am right in the middle. These just fit too small, I can barely wear them. I emailed them about it, we'll see what they do soon I guess. I've definitely found a nice loud diaper for my stash though! These are WAY louder than any of the other secure products or bambino, but a lot less absorbent.

• 3 weeks later...

Attends with the waistband are the crinklist diapers that I know of...

I'll second that. I don't normally notice my own crinkling but I tried an Attends w/waistband the other day and it was immediately noticeable :lol:

I'd say the crinkliest diaper I've ever worn was a Secure X-Plus in small. I barely fit into it and the landing zone was stretched very tight so it crinkled like crazy every time I moved. One time when I thought I was being discreet, my wife said "I can hear that, you know!" as I walked past her :blush:. I vowed never to buy Secure/Bambinos in small again :lol:

I know everyone hates them, however Depends Briefs are just about as loud a they come. I have tried several brands including Bambino, Attends, Abena, and others. Depends are very loud and even the newly redesigned ones are loud. I would also say that Attends are nice and loud.

I know everyone hates them, however Depends Briefs are just about as loud a they come. I have tried several brands including Bambino, Attends, Abena, and others. Depends are very loud and even the newly redesigned ones are loud. I would also say that Attends are nice and loud.

I don't hate them...in fact, they're the brand I buy, now.

Depends are the crinkliest in my opinion.

You know, there's only so much crinkle you can get out of a diapers plastic. For some it sounds as though they have unrealistic expectations on how much crinkle a diaper should have. It can only be so loud. Then you wind up just putting clothing over it when you go out anyway which mutes it.

PS. This is also not going to be a goal of a diaper company to make them as loud as possible, it's just an end result of the materials they use. Depend must use a noisy plastic then. Not sure how much noisier you can get.

• 2 years later...

Recenlty, to see what the material was like, I got some Gerber PEVA baby panties. It definitely is not for me since the material feels like trash bags, but they shake RATTLE and roll

For those looking for the noise, I suspect that not only would the adult size version be the ticket but the feel of the material is the same as the early Pampers/Luvs. These would also address the problems of the cloth-like diapers

PVC panties make a different, softer sound as do rubber ones

Attends with Waistband are the loudest on the market right now. The old green Depends are the loudest I've ever worn. The old classic style Attends with the plasticy micro-pore inner lining were fairly loud as the lining would stick to your skin and make the diaper crinkle no matter how you moved.

I buy my Attends from Walgreens.com, can get them by the case on sale sometimes for 39.99 shipped! (like right now they have a sale $10 off $40...coupon code LAST10)

Attends with Waistband are the loudest on the market right now.

I'll 2nd that. Like wearing a garbage bag with pulp blown into the middle, in more ways than one. Terribly made, but crinkly/loud as heck.

• 4 months later...

I usually wear the ABU or Classy Comfort and have tired all the premium diapers, but hands down, the attends with waistband are the noisiest. I keep a bag of them on hand at all times. There is no way to hide the fact your wearing a diaper when you have an attends on.

I have to agree with the idea of attends with waistband being the noisiest since of the 3 time when someone notice i was wearing 2 times they heard my attends russling