LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking To Adopt

sorry all i dont know how to update my profile, but i put some info in the comments section of profile about me.......

Scroll up from this page and at the top right you will see your name with a small down arrow thing, click that. Then click "My Settings" . Down to the left of that page is all your set-up functions. Need more help? Let me know! ;) Ohhh BTW welcome fellow Buckeye!! :)

• 2 years later...

Can you pick me?

Why did you bring back an almost three year old post?? He gave contact info in the first post, use it!

You are new here, so a a bit of advice, check dates of posts before replying. If it's more than a couple months old and you are not adding anything new, let it lay dormant!

Another hint, scroll your cursor over any username for a popup box to find useful info such as join date and last visit. If you had, you would have found the OP hasn't been on here since September 22, 2011.

Neither you nor he have locations posted, so why reply?

Three strikes against a very pointless post!

Speaking of you being new here, I see you have run up 7 posts in about a day. Some grandmotherly advice; sit back, read, digest and understand, including dates, before posting. I question if you are even 18, but I'll leave that to the mods.