LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freemasons?

• 2 weeks later...

I busted a guy here at work pretending he was a Mason. Made all kinds of claims. Since my grandfather is a Mason, he hooked me up with the phone number to that particular lodge. No one by that name or his "father's" name. :D Was quite amusing.

I honestly dont know why someone would do that.

Make that lie or call him out?

Make that lie - Cause it made him feel important and "impressed" everyone.

Call him out - 1) The guy was super annoying. 2) Talked too much. 3)Talked too much about Masons 4)Did I mention he was annoying? 5) Did you ever see a Mason draw their symbol on a hard hat?

hehehe...did he realy do that??...haa haa, kinda defets the point of freemasons doesn't it??

my father-in-law is one, and i think he would like lucy to be one....but i don't think she wants to now...althow i do think once upon a time she did...i rember her telling me about a few functions and things, but i think we have enough going on at the moment....

hugs

juniper

xxx

You have to personally know a Mason, and get invited. Once invited, two more members must speak for you. After a probationary period, you go through a "rite" and become full fledged. That's about as much I know and I've learned that from my Grandpa's paperwork he left on his desk while I was working on his computer...

You have to personally know a Mason, and get invited. Once invited, two more members must speak for you. After a probationary period, you go through a "rite" and become full fledged. That's about as much I know and I've learned that from my Grandpa's paperwork he left on his desk while I was working on his computer...

actually all you have to do is ask a FreeMason. To be one you have to ask one. They will get you an application and you can go from there. Its not as secret and all that as people think. Find one and ask one and go from there. I'm a Royal Arch Mason,.....a Master Mason and an officer of my lodge.

• 4 months later...

thats a misconception. We march in parades etc. The only secret in FreeMasonry is that there is no secret.

we are a bunch of guys in a fraternity who care about charity and helping out in society.

And don't forget taking over the world. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

And don't forget taking over the world. :whistling:

we only plot taking over the world on tuesdays at 8pm. at 530 we sacrifice virgins and then hold massive wild orgies.

if you believe that then you'll never believe this but I just saw your face next to gullible in the dictionary!! YOU SHOULD LOOK IT UP!

lol

actually all you have to do is ask a FreeMason. To be one you have to ask one. They will get you an application and you can go from there

Here is one AB asking a FreeMason for entry.

• 10 years later...

Huh, I guess be left, hasn't logged in since 2012, 8years ago. I was going to ask something. I went to the LA County fair a few years ago, and came across a tent that the Masons had, and were using to promote Masonry.I stayed quit a while, asking questions and chatting. Then, before I left, one of them gave me a wooden chit or coin, with the mason slogan " to be one ask one"  on it, and said to present that at the door to what ever lodge etc. I never did, and still have it.....just wondering if that is legit and means something or not. *shrug* 

It’s just wooden token / coin I’ll assume. 

there is not mean to it, beside what it say.

Many Masons And things out like this as a way to spark interest since they can’t solicit membership. Some jurisdictions send postcards. 

if you desire to be a mason the to be one ask one. 

simply put if you desire to be a mason find your local lodge and present that coin on a night that they’re having a meeting and ask to join.