LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Guest plasticman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sure! I have worn plastic pants alone, without the diaper.

[/quote= 'sharpe' date='Feb 15 2006, 18:59 PM' ]

I have worn plastic pants by themselves since I was 12 years old. I just love the feel of them against my skin.I tried nappies and diapers with them, but felt much better wearing them by themselves

• 2 months later...

Heres a great place to get plastic pants. Go in ebay and look at the seller "funnpants". They have a good selection of plastic pants and ship VERY discreet. Everything they list comes in sizes small to extra large (some in XXL too).........

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a great place to get plastic pants. Go in ebay and look at the seller "funnpants". They have a good selection of plastic pants and ship VERY discreet. Everything they list comes in sizes small to extra large (some in XXL too).........

I love wearing plastic pants on there own. I love the way they feel against my genitals, I love to be seen wearing them by pretty young women, I love to touched over them and I love to be humiliated whilst wearing them for wearing them.

• 5 years later...

I enjoy wearing only plastic pants without a diaper... I have used rain coats, shower curtains, shower caps, and exercise suits in my fetish in the past. As long as the texture of the plastic or vinyl is sooooft and smooooooth. I do not like an extremely thick

piece of material. From 4 guage to 6 guage is just right. I have ordered most all my pieces from Fetware. And most recently,

from Babykins. Both of these companies are great.

My fetish started when I was real young. I enjoy the feeling of the material against my skin. I have a plastic shower curtain that I

enjoy most mornings while showering. I have plastic sheets that I enjoy wrapping my self up. The warm, smooth and soft feel

of the plastic along with the slippery wet feeling is wonderful... While wearing plastic pants, I can wear them under my street clothes and go out in public. No one knows. As you cross paths with a beautiful young lady ...your mind can think what it would be like to be with her, both wrapped in the rubber sheets.....just typing this, I have some pre cum surfacing. I hope you enjoy reading about my fetish and past. I'll be sharing more in time.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, it's PUL pants because they are waterproof but they "breathe." I don't get sweaty or a clammy feeling with them. I don't wear them alone, though--always over cloth diapers.

I too love wearing plastic pants. I really like the heat generated from wearing them and the secure feeling that I know my diaper won't leak with them on. I also worn them without diapers for a fun playful time by themselves, hehehe ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I wear plastic pants next to the skin a few times a week but only for a few hours at a time just for the fun and pleasure of them. I have done this for quite a long time and many years to come I hope, nice to wet in them too but they do leak so in the bath or shower is best.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a way that they can be put UNDER a diaper, and you can still wet. Snap-on's of thick, smooth material are the best and can be coverted to these if the elasticas are worn out. This used to be called a "rubber diaper"

rubber_diaper_panty2.jpg.51beceffbf0482f

http://other.sandralyn.net/rubberdiaper.html

This should have its own subforum in the Social Groups

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the "request a forum" thread so we can have it all in one place

• 1 month later...