LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Biggest Poop

Two days ago I started loading up on Metamucil. I first went the one-tablespoon route. Last night, before bed, I mixed a three-tablespoon mix. Same thing this morning. My office manager was over here today, so we went out and had a good sized lunch. By the time we got back I was really starting to cramp.

I held on, and got back to programming. By 2 PM I could barely code! All my thoughts were on that IMMENSE pressure building up in my bottom. The clock crept towards 2:30 when I knew she'd head home and I could go inside and let loose (I really didn't want to poop with her here...I like a nice quiet time for that).

FINALLY she left and I damn near ran into the house and up to my bedroom. I stripped off my soggy diapers, made up a bulb of glycerine and water, and squeezed it up my bottom. Quickly I went into the bathroom and put in an extra-heavy flow Tampax. Next, on with the diapers, plastic pants, and my flannel nightie.

Usually I can hold out for at least 15 minutes...longer with a tampon in place. Not today! That Metamucil load wanted out, and it wanted out NOW! Even with the tampon swelling up inside, I couldn't hold it back and exploded into my diaper. Soon after that my bladder let loose. For the next ten minutes more and more squishy poop flowed out of me until I finally fell asleep for around 10 minutes.

I did have to finish work, so I finally got up. My diaper felt let it weighed a ton! Going into the bathroom I pulled off the plastic pants and pulled down the diaper. That Metamucil-enhanced poop was a giant quivering mass! Into the plastic trash sack. I wiped off with a couple of wet paper towels. One thing I've noticed with the Metamucil is that clean up is quite easy. The poop kind of sticks together in the diaper and doesn't stick to me.

All cleaned up, I sealed the now heavy trash bag, sprayed some nice scent into the room, re-diapered, and headed back here to the office. My brain is engaged again!

I'll have to do this again next week.

• Like 1

Wow! You must have been struggling to hold it in until your boss left! I can only imagine!laugh.gif

The thing about metamucil and other similar products and or laxatives is that you can't predict the 'outcome' so to speak - or at least the timing of the outcome. That is what has convinced me to stay away from bulk products and oral laxatives.

How would you have handled it if your boss just didn't go away? Would you have excused yourself to the bathroom and dumped there in your diaper? What about cleanup there? (It sounds like you were in an office away from your home and your boss was at that office...how far is your home from there?)

I admire your courage and am happy for you that 'everything came out OK in the end'...

Wow! You must have been struggling to hold it in until your boss left! ...

I'm the boss! :)

And... my office manager ALWAYS goes away around 2:30. 2:45 at the latest.

Bonus: My office is in a loft over my garage. 50 feet, three flights of steps, and I'm in my bedroom. I'm up in what was the "servants quarters" of our 1901 Victorian.

I'm the boss! smile.gif

Bonus: My office is in a loft over my garage. 50 feet, three flights of steps, and I'm in my bedroom.

Well, actually I think what was up your poopshoot came close to taking over as 'boss'!!24.gif

And when I really, really have to go, a few stairs are enough to do me in!! Good for you!!! Great experience!