LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For Masturbation?

So, I wanna lay down while wearing a diaper and rub my dick around in small circles in it... I am 5'4" 85 lbs, what would be the best diaper for this? Thanks.

Any diaper will do. But I suggest you masturbate in just plastic pants, or wear a diaper over your plastic pants and masturbate.

For better sensations, add just a little bit of non-petroleum lubrication (KY, not baby oil). You will have all the slippery you

can handle in just moments.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I find Tena Super or Maxi's are wonderful for masturbating in, but I am not so sure about going round in little (or big) circles. Seems a bit of an odd technique to me. Wouldn't a more up and down movement be more productive? I do find that some other diapers are not so good cos the gel can tend to go all lumpy when moved about and just doesn't feel right, whereas the tena slips tend to stay delightfully squelchy when rubbed! And of course, no cheating should be allowed...i.e. no putting little fingers down the front to hasten things up... the slow built up and final reward is mind blowing.

.....Man all my friends that are 18 weigh more than 85 lbs that much is true .

Ya I think that even the lowest healthy weight for an adult male with a small build is 170.

If he is that small, I wanna string him up in my front lawn for Halloween. He'll be the most life-like skeleton on display anywhere!! I'll even make him hand out a travel toothbrush to any kid that comes to my house!

Ya I think that even the lowest healthy weight for an adult male with a small build is 170.

If he is that small, I wanna string him up in my front lawn for Halloween. He'll be the most life-like skeleton on display anywhere!! I'll even make him hand out a travel toothbrush to any kid that comes to my house!

im 23 and i weigh 140 pounds give or take a couple during the day. I'm pretty healthy, i know by standards im under weight. Now the delema is that i have knee problems and if i put on any weight they act up and hurt all the time, so i just dont gain weight and if i start to ill have to exercise to loose it.

I honestly tried to stay out of this but unless the OP has something seriously wrong with him, then he is lying, shame on him and shame on those who believe him. I am 5'8" and 90 pounds soaking wet. I have a form of Muscular Dystrophy, I have no muscle mass and you'd be hard pressed to find an ounce of fat on me. I am basically all skin and bones. Because my throat muscles have weakened so much I now have to be feed through a hole in my stomach and if I were to loose any more weight I would most likely die. If your height and weight are as you say they are, you won't have to worry about masturbation because you wouldn't have the strength to do it.

I'm not bitter, I am actually a very kind person, but if you are getting kicks from describing yourself in such a way, let me tell you its not a fun way to live your life. BTW, I have a high metabolism too, but that's not why I'm skinny. You probably forgot to put a "1" in front of that "85".

• Like 1

how to masterbate in your diaper first you have to put three tena pads the ultimat ones in the diaper rite in the croch area put your diaper on nice and tight then pee in them or put worm water in them until the pads swell up and the gel in them is i guess i want to say gushey then grind on the diaper, on something you can put your legs around like an arm rest of the couch

To answer your question, I recommend that you definitely use a disposable diaper not a pull up under wear style. Even though you are a thin man, I believe "small" must snitch up nice and tight around your waist, leaving you plenty of room in the pouch area to get an erection. As us men know, that is one of the plus points of wearing a diaper to bed or even during the day, we can masturbate and enjoy it knowing we have full protection. Don't forget, masturbation keeps your prostate healthy, so use those diapers .

Heh, okay, I can share a few insights.

Cloth is a good option. Cloth benefits from being re-used easily (as in, washed).

But, I'll assume you're asking about disposables...

For this use, Attends also are a good choice. They're softer, and can even be used dry. For a disposable, that's hard to find.

Absorbancy is also an issue. Bambinos can go 12 hours, but aren't as pleasurable (from my experience) until they are significantly wet. Like, 1.5 to 2 full wettings. Same with Abri-Form. The gel polymer gets much more comfortable to rubbing as it saturates.

Refactory periods are another question. How often you go, versus how quickly you recover. As is discussed in other threads, for many it is a struggle to keep the diaper on after orgasm. Part of the refactory period triggers a lack of interest in the diapers for some (myself included). So, you might not want to use a Bambino if you're looking for a quick orgasm, as that wastes an expensive diaper. Again, Attends are good here.

Assuming cloth isn't an option, I suggest having multiple brands, depending on what you're in the mood for. Try them out and see which ones you like.

Pull ups can be messy, I strongly suggest using a full brief at all times. Pull-ups can slide in the heat of the moment, and usually spray past the polymer. At best, you'll have a sticky waist... at worse, a mess all over.

P.S. High metabolisms that fast are not good. Ask your doctor what can be done to improve it. Changes in diets, and even hormone workups are highly recommended. You may feel fine, but you may be wearing your body out and not know it.

• 7 months later...