LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Today'S Poop Experience

It's been a while since I've been home alone, so once both my daughter and wife were gone this morning, I ran to the attic for my supplies. I readied my onesie, two pair of plastic panties, all-in-one, inner cloth and finally an Attends with many, many pinholes. I stripped down, slathered myself with sweet smelling baby oil, then plopped myself down on a tall stack of diapers.

I pretend I'm a naughty boy being punished and so I imagine someone else slipping in the suppository. This morning I'd been very bad and so had two inserted before the tampon was slipped in to hold it all tight! I'd been struggling to hold in a massive poop til the 'women' left and so the suppositories were suddenly making everything even harder to hold. With everything in and my diapers taped, pinned, and snapped; panties slipped on; and onesie snapped I was struggling to hold back in spite of the tampon.

Even as I sat at my computer, I felt a helpless slip in my bottom but sitting helped. I finished my coffee and began working on my baby bottle of water as I began looking at some of my stories I've saved onto a thumb-drive. I don't usually feel too much cramping, but this morning I was suffering through delicious agony as I got into some of my stories.

After about an hour, I got up and forced myself to walk around the house. Usually with a tampon in place, I have to bend and struggle to get it out, but perhaps it had been the tampon that had slipped when I first sat down. At any rate, just walking was forcing the poop out into my diaper. It felt wonderful as the warm mess forced its way out without need of my permission. I don't like to sit in it too much as it just adds to the mess of cleanup, but I sat a little, then kneeled on the floor as well to finish reading my story. Of course by this time, I'd wet several times as well and was feeling pretty complete - wet, messy, and being 'punished' by my imaginary companion.

I was then directed to the bathroom, where my diapers were removed and cleanup began. I first emptied the diaper into the toilet, used some toilet paper to begin wiping, followed by damp paper towels which I placed into the very dirty disposable. Finally I followed up with a nice baby wipe.

When I was all clean, my imaginary companion offered me little girl panties which in my imaginary mind seemed a step up from diapers! But then I was led back to the bedroom and the waiting cloth diapers! Of course, I couldn't be trusted with just panties, but if I could keep my little panties dry for even a short time, I might be allowed out of diapers. Well, you know that with all the water I'd consumed from my bottle, it was only a matter of time.

Sigh...I've wet my little girl panties a couple times now and I'm just glad I've got double thick cloth covered by another all-in-one and my nice little diaper panties on too! I deserved my punishment and its being given me as it should be!

Later on, I'll have to pack everything up, wash my cloth diapers and put it all away before my daughter returns home. I may still be in an Attends under my jeans, but it won't be as much fun as this morning's punishment.

Hopefully my daughter will be busy tomorrow too and I might even get punished with a big enema tomorrow! Of course, I'm careful NOT to do this sort of 'punishment' too often - and neither should you - since continued use might become physically needed as well as emotionally exciting!

diaperpt

Lucky...I wish I could do all that stuff right now...but I gotsa go to work soon...

Yes I am lucky! I hope you get to play like this soon! (Can you at least wear to work??)

What are these suppositories that you use?

Probably glycerin suppositories. You can buy them at any store that sells laxatives. There are also glycerin enemas.

I used to use glycerin suppositories, but had trouble keeping the oily liquid from seeping out. Nowadays, I have an enema bottle that I reuse with warm water. It gives me that pressure that I like without chemicals or irritants, and gets me nice and clean inside so I don't have an accident at work.

Probably glycerin suppositories. You can buy them at any store that sells laxatives. There are also glycerin enemas.

I used to use glycerin suppositories, but had trouble keeping the oily liquid from seeping out. Nowadays, I have an enema bottle that I reuse with warm water. It gives me that pressure that I like without chemicals or irritants, and gets me nice and clean inside so I don't have an accident at work.

Once in a while, I'll use Dulcolax or a generic. I think they are 'bisocodyl' (spelling...). These work well but are pretty expensive. The solid gylcerin suppositories are much cheaper and for me every bit as effective. These can be found in any pharmacy I've seen and at least the glycerin suppositories in many grocery stores in their health aisle. I usually keep a container of the gylcerin suppositories on hand.

I've also used the liquid glycerine suppositories. These are actually little containers of liquid glycerine shaped so you can insert one end and squeeze a bulb on the other. I've never had a problem with them leaking as Knuxie mentioned. What I have noticed once in a while has been that there may be some longer term effect - dripping and squirting later in the day. I wonder if the leaking comes from being too full of poop (not a comment on YOU, Knuxie!) to begin with and the later effect from being rather empty. I don't know. I don't think either problem is insurmountable, though and it gives a nice movement into your diaper.

ps: My daughter's boyfriend stayed over last night, so I've got to be discrete til he leaves. Maybe I'll still get my well deserved punishment enema if he leaves early enough!

He (daughter's boyfriend) left a little before 9. It's now 10:24 and I'm very clean inside. I'm also sitting in a (for now) clean and dry cloth doubled diaper.

I have a two-quart douche/enema bag - one of the cheap ones, but it works. Probably close to two quarts of cool water. Two Attends (they fit pretty loose, sadly, because the inner one was a diaper on which the tape section ripped almost entirely off the other day when I went to put it on. With the cheap little nozzle - wouldn't I LOVE to get a nozzle with the expandable balloon!! - I had to squeeze my cheeks pretty hard not to leak as it went in. I forced the bag a bit to speed things up and this gave me a little cramping. I actually enjoy the cramping as it makes it feel like the punishment I should have.

I was able to hold it for quite a while after all the water was inside me and I'd removed the nozzle. I then stand in the shower stall just in case of leaks - I've had some drips and near disasters in the past and want to avoid huge messes on bedroom carpet!!! The release always feels so good. The combination of almost pure liquid and some lumps feels great - along with the coolness of the liquid and the warmth of poo.

This morning I made myself finish drinking almost 20 oz of water from my oversized baby bottle before I allowed myself to release. This caused some more cramping in itself and forced me to pee in the already overloaded diaper. Finally, when I felt there was absolutely no more inside me, I slipped off the diapers and put them in a waste basket double lined with two shopping bags. Then I showered, working hard to make myself completely clean and washing all the residual from the enema down the drain. Having dried off and applied a slathering of baby oil, I rediapered and am sitting here now.

I can't really compare the enema experience with the suppository experience. It is two different things, each with their own pleasures for me. I like each one and the feel of having to use my diapers for what they are intended.

What are your experiences and feelings?

Once in a while, I'll use Dulcolax or a generic. I think they are 'bisocodyl' (spelling...). These work well but are pretty expensive. The solid gylcerin suppositories are much cheaper and for me every bit as effective. These can be found in any pharmacy I've seen and at least the glycerin suppositories in many grocery stores in their health aisle. I usually keep a container of the gylcerin suppositories on hand.

I've also used the liquid glycerine suppositories. These are actually little containers of liquid glycerine shaped so you can insert one end and squeeze a bulb on the other. I've never had a problem with them leaking as Knuxie mentioned. What I have noticed once in a while has been that there may be some longer term effect - dripping and squirting later in the day. I wonder if the leaking comes from being too full of poop (not a comment on YOU, Knuxie!) to begin with and the later effect from being rather empty. I don't know. I don't think either problem is insurmountable, though and it gives a nice movement into your diaper.

ps: My daughter's boyfriend stayed over last night, so I've got to be discrete til he leaves. Maybe I'll still get my well deserved punishment enema if he leaves early enough!

The ones I was referring to were the solid glycerin "bullets" you just shove right up there. That's what a suppository actually is. If it's liquid that's squirted up, that's technically an enema.

The ones I was referring to were the solid glycerin "bullets" you just shove right up there. That's what a suppository actually is. If it's liquid that's squirted up, that's technically an enema.

That's my feeling about them too, but they are packaged and sold as liquid glycerin suppositories. I agree - they are more of an enema, just very small.

'A poop by any other name is still a poop' and somehow it gets into my dipe whether I use Dulcolax or glycerin suppositories, the 'liquid glycerin' call it what you want, or a full fledged enema!

I'm a little surprised that you talk about leaks when using the solid glycerin suppositories...care to say more??