LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lookee What We Did!

Hi!

My wife and I wanted to share a fun thing we are doing...right now!

We are both wearing one abena X plus diaper (per person :P), along with plastic pants and comfy pants, and wife in a onsie. But that's not the kicker. We have both taken a dose of milk of magniesia, and expect messy results soon! I think I will hold out longer than her. :P And after that, who knows...;)

But seriously, this should be very interesting (we have both taken this laxative before, so we know how it affects us) and we could find out new and convienient ways to clean yourselves after such a messy incident! If so, we will be sure to share with you.

We thought that posting on here as a couple would be a neat way to share our fun ideas, and hear some of yours!

In the meantime, we will try to not poop DIRECTLY on the forum :)

-CrinkleCouple

Hello again!

Apparently our result was (drumroll)...we did not eat enough food! :-p (this is wifey speaking) My husband had better results than me, but apparently laxatives don't work as well on empty stomachs! However, it was definetely very...pungent. :-p Had a lot of fun, but I would recommend clothspins for the faint of nose. I did manage to get mine VERY wet, though, so it wasn't a loss. :-D

As for cleaning off, hubby tells me moist towelettes are good, or very strong toilet paper, before taking a shower. Lots of baby powder to wash off too, but if your skin is sensitive you should use a very soft washcloth and "stuff" should wash off fine so you don't get a rash. :)

The computer has not been pooed on, and is very thankful. :-p

Hubby will probably do this again in the future, but I enjoy #1 more, if you know what I mean. ;) Just a precaution to others who have done or might do this, be sure that you take laxatives sparingly, as I know that constant use can ruin the digestive system. I'm sure a lot of people know this, but we just want to be helpful. :)

Thanks for reading, and we will be sure to share any new/exciting things we do in the future!

-The CrinkleCouple

Hello again!

Apparently our result was (drumroll)...we did not eat enough food! :-p (this is wifey speaking) My husband had better results than me, but apparently laxatives don't work as well on empty stomachs! However, it was definetely very...pungent. :-p Had a lot of fun, but I would recommend clothspins for the faint of nose. I did manage to get mine VERY wet, though, so it wasn't a loss. :-D

As for cleaning off, hubby tells me moist towelettes are good, or very strong toilet paper, before taking a shower. Lots of baby powder to wash off too, but if your skin is sensitive you should use a very soft washcloth and "stuff" should wash off fine so you don't get a rash. :)

The computer has not been pooed on, and is very thankful. :-p

Hubby will probably do this again in the future, but I enjoy #1 more, if you know what I mean. ;) Just a precaution to others who have done or might do this, be sure that you take laxatives sparingly, as I know that constant use can ruin the digestive system. I'm sure a lot of people know this, but we just want to be helpful. :)

Thanks for reading, and we will be sure to share any new/exciting things we do in the future!

-The CrinkleCouple

Everyone here should know that the best thing for cleaning yourself is baby wipes. If I need to clean myself out, I'll give myself a good warm water enema. I try to avoid chemicals like laxatives as they normally give me diarrhea. I use the enema because I DON'T want a situation where I might have an accident in public.

I'm glad you both had fun. Even messy diapers are fun in good company.