LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers And Not Using Them

DL4Ever

I like mine dry. Just like someone else said, I can wear the same diaper for days making my supply last for 6 - 8 months. I do however have a health condition that gives me a reason to wear other then for sexual reasons. I have had colon trouble my whole life and now in my 30's when I take a dump I sweat poop until I shower, so sometimes I will put on a diaper (usually the one I have already worn many times if it's still clean) until I get around to taking a shower.

• Like 1

I'll wear diapers and not use them quite a bit. Just the feeling of knowing I have one on is comforting! I also love to wet and mess my diapers but I don't have the money to go through case after case by wearing and using them all day every day.

I do sometimes.

If I'm out and about, I use a "belted pad" as protection.

They are discreet but they also don't hold very much.

So I do "tinkle" a little involuntarily, but usually make it to the bathroom.

I have sometimes not wanted a odor with even a full diaper on.

And have held back before.

To each his own.

I will never #2 as long as I have control, but if someone likes that, WTH...

To each his own.

I suppose if you want to wear a diaper and not use it, that's up to you. Seems to me its a little like putting on a condom and not using it...

(just a little 'dry' humor, there...)

Actually, it's more like never taking a vehicle to the limit of the speedometer... Some people are into driving fast and crazy like that, and some of us prefer to actually drive the speed limit. Or fixing up or ordering a hamburger with everything on it. Some of us don't like all the toppings. Personally, I hate ketchup, mustard, relish, and any form of sauce, so I'll never fix or order one with those.

Personally, I find a wet or messy diaper disgusting, uncomfortable, and a major turn-off. So, that would be contrary to why I'm wearing the diaper in the first place (namely: comfort).

For those who like to wear a disposable diaper over and over but not use it, I may have a solution. Yes, disposables can be expensive especially if you never use them for wetting or messing, but I also suspect that using the same disposable over and over can be a little unsanitary even if you don't use it for it's intended purpose.

Why not get a roll of soft paper towels and line the inside of your disposable diaper when you put it on? That way you can wear one over and over and it can still remain clean. Just flush the paper towel lining that is against your bottom and privates each time you take the diaper off and the the diaper should remain in good condition until it eventually wears out from putting it on and taking it off all the time.

For those who like to wear a disposable diaper over and over but not use it, I may have a solution. Yes, disposables can be expensive especially if you never use them for wetting or messing, but I also suspect that using the same disposable over and over can be a little unsanitary even if you don't use it for it's intended purpose.

Why not get a roll of soft paper towels and line the inside of your disposable diaper when you put it on? That way you can wear one over and over and it can still remain clean. Just flush the paper towel lining that is against your bottom and privates each time you take the diaper off and the the diaper should remain in good condition until it eventually wears out from putting it on and taking it off all the time.

Because then, it feels like paper towel instead of diaper.

• 8 years later...

I love wearing diapers, I wear they to bed, and when ever I can I get this safe a home feeling when wearing them, I love wetting my nappy when I do I get this sensation of happiness, I didn't like it at the start but one night I pooped in it and did a wee and it was the best feeling I love the touch and the warmth, I do use them for sexually nature and it drives me up the wall, but when I'm upset or stressed I just put on my nappy and let mother nature take over the best way to relax! It's like a safety net, you don't have to use it and sometimes I can't help it because it's a condition 

Oh yeah, Just putting a diaper on relaxes me so much that I pee-pee and poopy involuntarily.  I can't help it, it just comes out without me doing anything.  I just can't stop it, not that I'd ever want to.  I imagine that heavenly feeling must be what a real baby feels like when they load their diaper.  A hundred times more fun than riding the porcelain pony!  Before I started wearing diapers (as adult), I never thought peeing or pooping could be so much fun.  I can just kick myself for waiting so long to start enjoying it again.  The porcelain pony can never give me that wonderful feeling of the big brown slippery log rubbing against the insides of my thighs when I waddle or crawl around the house.   Potty training as an infant was the worst thing to happen to me.  I don't hold that against mom though, she thought she was doing the right thing.

I actually don’t wet my diaper. Because I wear thick diaper. I make my diaper to 12 layer of diaper and its make me comfortable. But sometimes I like to wet my diaper but not with the thick one. Just wear one for diaper wetting. Im most of the time just wear the thick diaper without wetting it. 

On 11/6/2009 at 11:10 PM, diaperpt said:

I suppose if you want to wear a diaper and not use it, that's up to you. Seems to me its a little like putting on a condom and not using it...

(just a little 'dry' humor, there...)

okay, second laugh of the day (after finding out the surname of a German athlete at the Winter Olympics) -- and it's only 7.13 AM

I would put it on for comfort, and to calm me down, with no intention of doing anything in it, but when I get really relaxed, it just feels right, sometimes I can't help it when I'm in pain, but lying there and you need to go, there's nothing nicer than going and feeling the warmth, it's a satisfactory feeling going in your nappy, and then realising that you need to do more than a wee... I'd recommend going every once in a while.

I will say this

In addition to wearing diaper to bed for the pleasure of feeling like a baby, another reason I would wear them for comfort is to keep my privet male parts protected. Example is: When I wear underwear to bed, my privet parts sometimes fall out the sides and are touching the sheets on my bed, I often get worried that a spider will bite my male parts while I'm sleeping. So by having a diaper on, I feel like I'm protecting my parts more.

I can’t imagine wearing a diaper and not using it (in my case only for number one). I wear 24/7 and I would hate to dispose of a diaper without it being used. When wearing a disposable diaper for an extended period of time the SAP starts to clot and the diaper will no longer be comfortable.  

9 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

okay, second laugh of the day (after finding out the surname of a German athlete at the Winter Olympics) -- and it's only 7.13 AM

Do you remember many years ago the Chicago Bears had a player who's name was Ryan Wetnight?  I bet his school classmates had fun with that name when he was growing up!

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Do you remember many years ago the Chicago Bears had a player who's name was Ryan Wetnight?  I bet his school classmates had fun with that name when he was growing up!

I remember a Nascar driver named Dick Trickle. On to answer the original question: The diaper I put on before I go to bed does not get used (because I don't live alone). However, I wake up early, go to the bathroom--in the toilet--and put on a diaper that I do use because after breakfast I walk over to my house for the day after my brother leaves for work. (He lives at my house--long story with no happy ending so far). Oh, yes, I wear cloth diapers so the diaper I wear to bed does get used eventually in a "rotation."

That does not make sense since they are more complicated to put on. While mine can be pulled down and up but it is still a long process and only done for #2. It is just too much bother to take them down for any other cause

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Well I'm in South Africa so no -- I don't have any knowledge of American sportsplayers. But really -- look it up -- it's a German athlete in skiing. I would post his name here but either I or he will be censored so... 

On 10/15/2009 at 5:36 AM, curiositykilledthecat said:

I didn't use at first but I eventually got over that hurdle. I still refuse to poop in them though. I find the diapers to be both sexual and just relaxing, depending on mood.

When I was eight it was just curiosity and comfort. For the first few years of going to a store, buying a pack of diapers, using one or two and then feeling self conscious and guilty and disposing of the rest, I would wet and remove it immediately. (This was after years of wetting underwear on purpose. I guess I always longed for diapers, but just didn't make the connection till later. Years went by. I would buy a pack, use a few and get rid of it. But those were all size six infant diapers. They didn't tape up around the waist which is what I wanted. 

Then I found an adult diaper that did just that. And it was super absorbent - I was in Heaven. I could sit and do stuff and just be wet. Then one day my mind just clicked into another mode and I could not change that soaked diaper until I had filled the back too. I don't know -- it's a psychological trigger thing for me.