LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Delayed Hello

Roberto

Haven't yet got round to saying Hello, though I have been around a few of the Boards etc. in recent months.

Greetings. I am roughly speaking 'a diaper lover' and have been since before I was in my teens. Nothing to do with incontinence, and without speculating I can only say that rubber and plastic pants have pretty much always given me a thrill and a deep feeling of security, as well as sexual pleasure.

I'm over fifty, I've had problems working this stuff out with people I've been intimate with and at several points in my life I have decided to put this peculiarity behind me, though the reasons for doing so seem at least as bogus as my kinkiness. So...

I work a lot from home so I do have to exercise some restraint over my fetish or I can wind up exhausting my capacity and motivation to work.

This is an excellent site. I think the people who created it have done a wonderful thing.

Hi to all on the DD network.

Roberto

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your greetings which I haven't had the opportunity to return as I have been with a crashed computer and away. I hope to be back with my machine and some time to talk soon.

Diggin diapers, plastic and rubber pants,

Roberto

Hello and welcome. Hopefully you can work you disires into you daily life and still get your work done. Though I know how much of a challenge it can be when I'm doing the same during my days off and trying to get things done. Have fun anyway. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again. Didad, Twopins, Dollydiaper, Repaid1, BadyGirlClock (how does that work?) and Guitar a goo goo ga. Thanks for your welcoming words. My computer is fixed so...

...dialogue can happen.

Till then, I wonder, is diaper loving all about nostalgia, or is there some great creative force among the DL and AB community as yet untappped, that in this new century is going to unleash itself upon the world for the betterment of all...why NOT?

Ciao,

Roberto