LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted Saturdays

Please feel free to let me know what you think. It has been a while since I have written a story, but I hope everyone enjoys!

Chapter 1

Having been a morning person for the past six months, I can really see the difference in my life. Running at dawn, greater productivity, it has all been wonderful. By far, the best improvement has been the longer, more luxurious showers. My best thinking of the day comes during these showers, and lately I have had much to ponder. Ryan, my husband, and I recently adopted a four year old boy named Bobby.

Okay, full disclosure: Bobby is a man named Rob Lampert, twenty-two years old, from Yakima, Washington. He just graduated from junior college, has delicious abs, and has done his "chores" every day since we adopted him two weeks ago. My husband and I seriously kink on adults in diapers. After a year or so getting to know Bobby online, we agreed that the arrangement would be perfect.

But seriously, the extra fifteen minutes in the shower to carefully shave makes all the difference in the world. Today, as I finished rinsing, shut off the water, and reached for the towels hanging just outside the shower curtain, I decided that my husband and I would simply explain to our friends that Bobby was renting the guest bedroom. With Ryan's hours being scaled back at his company, the need for money would be an easy sell. Of course, Bobby doesn't actually pay rent--that would be silly for a four year old.

"Is little Bobby-bums ready to start his day?"

Every morning Bobby gets out his changing mat while I am finishing my shower and sits patiently indian style on the bathroom floor for his morning diaper change, bath, and dressing. In only his diaper, he nods up at me excitedly as I wrap a towel around my wet hair. It has definitely been an adjustment, Bobby seeing me naked. He's so handsome sitting there, but my morning arousal is always checked by the surprise I know awaits me. At least our little Bobby-bums is regular.

A bath, a bit of desitin, powder, a clean diaper, and a cute t-shirt always puts Bobby in the right mood to do his chores. In exchange for our treating Bobby like an adopted toddler, he cleans our house, cooks most of our meals, cleans and irons our clothes--he is more or less the housewife I am unable to be. While Bobby does his chores during the day, Ryan keeps the books for a mid-sized local contractor and I process human resources paperwork for your friendly local FBI. Ryan and I are usually home by 4:30pm, in time to play with our new toddler.

Today, however, is Saturday and the whole family is taking a rest. Saturday has also become the day that Ryan and I address certain logistical difficulties posed by the fact that Bobby is not actually four. Most importantly, every Saturday we have a family meeting at which everyone is free to bring up any concerns or talk about any topic they desire. Knowing today might hold a somewhat contentious family meeting, I have Bobby step into some sweat pants after he is clad in a fresh diaper. Although the sweet smell of powder and rash cream betray his identity as a four year old wherever he toddles, I feel like he might be more agreeable this morning if allowed some adult pants.

Before anything else, though, breakfast is necessary. Shuffling to the kitchen, Bobby pulls out his seat from our glass dinner table and plops down, sitting on his knees.

"Good morning daddy!"

"Good morning, kiddo" yawns Ryan--he is not, and perhaps never will be, a morning person. At 8am on a saturday, cracking a few eggs requires his entire concentration.

"Bobby, baby, get off your knees!" With my sharp glance and reproach his feet fall to the floor, easily adding ten years to his appearance. He is so cute when he sits like that, but I hate to think of him ripping the soft cloth on the chairs.

BLUUUUUUUURGHLPT! To my horror, Ryan releases a huge belch while my back is to him. Bobby's hands shoot to cover his giggling and I turn and deliver a harsh smack to my husbands behind.

"HONEY! Manners! You need to be an example." Ryan chuckles as I turn back to fill Bobby's sippy with milk. "We do NOT belch in this household, both of you!" I could sense the two of them exchanging amused looks behind my back.

Shortly, we are each enjoying our bacon, eggs, and milk. As we near the end of breakfast I make sure Bobby takes his vitamin before he finishes the milk.

"Well, Bobby, how are you enjoying life here? What have you liked most?" Bobby draws his legs up to his chest.

"Ummmmm," he rocks subtly foreword and back, "I like your house a lot! I think playing Wii is my favorite… I like how you and daddy treat me!"

"Good, Bobby. But you know you can feel comfortable talking to us like an adult now if you want. You don't have to call me mommy or Ryan daddy. I want to you to just open up and tell us anything you want."

Bobby shifts uncomfortably in his seat. While we haven't had many family meetings yet, I've begun to realize that it can take quite a while before Ryan, Bobby, and I are comfortable treating each other like adults and having an open discussion.

"Is there anything you would like to see happen, anything you might like to change? Remember, we want to hear whatever you have to say and will hold nothing against you!"

"Ummmmm, I like living in Seattle a lot, its different from what I'm used to… but I don't ever go outside. I mean, I guess I would like to see more of the city, but I'm nervous about the diapers and accidents."

Certainly, since Bobby has moved in it has gotten easier for us to openly discuss his diapers and the fact that we all find it hot as hell. Still, whenever Bobby mentions his potty pants he blushes.

Two weeks ago, before we had our first official house meeting and set the ground rules, we let Bobby just wander the house and get acquainted for an hour or so. In preparation for that day, Ryan and I spent a few hundred on supplies. I can still remember how Bobby's eyes widened every time he ran into the diapering supplies. Ryan and I encouraged him to touch and smell the diapers, wipes, and creams. Of course, a couple hours later the rule was clear: Bobby was not to touch his diapers or supplies unless he had our permission.

"I think Ryan and I have been thinking the exact same thing, hun. In fact, that is something we wanted to talk about." Bobby's legs dropped back to the floor, he was clearly anxious.

My husband piped up, clearing his throat, "son, Jill and I want you to be as healthy and satisfied as possible, despite our somewhat strange living arrangement… We think its important for you to have adult friends, get exercise and stay active, and also have an opportunity to exercise your adult mind."

Bobby nodded for a moment in the silence after Ryan spoke, then with a straight but hopeful face blurted: "does that mean I can borrow the Jeep!?"

The handsome sweet face fell and blushed when we laughed heartily at his suggestion.

"No, babe. Ryan or I will drive you wherever you need to go… and we think its important that you wear your diapers also, even though we think you need some adult hobbies."

Bobby scratched his blonde head for a moment: "can I take karate?"

"Is that something you would like?" Ryan asked while looking to me for approval.

"I've always wanted to take karate but only ever got to play soccer."

I nodded to Ryan and Bobby… Karate is something we could arrange.

"I think if we do karate, and I'm not saying we will, then it would be a privilege--something you will have to earn and something that you can lose if you don't obey the rules." As I finish speaking Bobby glances to the sheet on the fridge: "Bobby's chores and house rules."

"That sounds fair!!" Bobby squeaked. His legs shoot off the floor again and he holds them against his chest. The bulge of his diaper is easily visible between his legs. I look at Ryan and see he is also taken by the image.

"If we do karate," Ryan added, "Jill and I think you should take some classes at the University to work towards your bachelors degree"

Skeptical eyebrows emerged on Bobby's forehead.

"Think of it like pre-school… you could take some classes for a couple hours every day, go to karate, and then one of us could pick you up and drive you home on our lunch. Your tuition would be cheap, most of your credits are transferable, you would get to meet some kids your age and exercise your mind, and you would still be able to finish your chores."

The skeptical eyebrows deepened, Bobby clearly wasn't keen on the idea of classes.

"But I wouldn't have any time to play Wii with school and my chores, AND I don't want to be the diapered retard in karate!!"

My eyes narrowed and Bobby knew he was testing my patience with this language. Reading my expression, Ryan intervened, "What if we extended your Wii privileges to two hours on non-school nights?"

Bobby rocked a bit more, thinking it over. Bright as a spotlight, a tear broke out on his cheek. Ryan and I both shot up from our seats.

"What is wrong honey?" I brushed his soft hair and held his head to my chest. The tear turned into several, which soon ran in streaks down his face. Bobby sobbed softly for a few seconds before dropping his feet back to the floor again.

"Of course I will take the classes," Bobby's voice suddenly taking on a more adult tone. "You and Ryan have been so good to me, paying my bills, and now offering to send me to college and karate… Of course I will be happy to take them, and I feel fortunate that you two are willing to show me such love and support." He sniffed twice, pulling his head up from my chest.

Ryan and I beamed at our beautiful boy.

"You are wonderful as well, my beautiful boy. Ryan and I will talk over the details and see what we can do for the next semester. You look exhausted, baby, do you want to take a nap?"

Bobby's eyes seemed to be growing heavy as the emotion cleared from the air. The air, however, quickly grew heavy again.

Ryan, standing on Bobby's other side leaned forward slightly and whispered: "I think our boy might need some freshening up before nap time. I guess this one is mine, eh?

Cracking up, I nodded. This one was his.

Thanks very much for the feedback! I know the chapters are a bit long, and If that is a problem I am happy to break them down into smaller bits as well. I do have a basic outline for the complete story, and aim to finish; I hope it helps to know you are investing time reading something that shouldn't die abruptly after four chapters or simply lose steam. I truly appreciate the readers and the feedback, and hope some folks will help me craft the story. Though not a gifted writer, I'll do my best to ensure there aren't too many spelling and grammar mistakes!

Chapter 2

Noise from the air conditioner kicking on pulls me from dreams at 6 A.M. on a Saturday. Surprising how waking at 5:30 most days makes 6 feel so late. Ryan stirs a bit while I quietly slink from the bed and tread lightly into our bathroom. The cool air from the fan tickles my bare skin. A large purple hickie on my right breast taunts me from the mirror, reminding me of the wild romp Ryan and I shared after putting Bobby to bed last night. Before my mind changes, I swiftly pull on a sports bra, briefs, shorts and socks. On my way to the stairs I peak in Bobby’s bedroom. One of his pretty little legs has thrown off the sheet so that half of his diapered butt is exposed. In the dim light of dawn I see his back rise and fall with each breath. Tearing myself from this sight I plod silently down the stairs towards my waiting sneakers and iPhone.

I step into my sneakers and stretch briefly, counting the weeks and days Bobby has been at our house. My sleepy mind takes a while to figure, but determines it has been almost two months since he first arrived. Earbuds chill my ears as a long playlist washes me in sound. A few strides later I am out the door, down our driveway, and jogging towards the lake a few blocks from our house. The cool air and light traffic on weekend mornings are perfect for a run. Deciding I could use the extra time to reflect, I turn down the long loop around the lake—a five-mile path. I wind around a turn and get one last glimpse of my house before it disappears behind a patch of tall trees.

Ryan and I moved here from New York a few years ago. In New York, I last worked for an executive headhunting firm. Commercial bank managers, corporate lawyers, and hotshot portfolio managers composed most of our clients. The hours were brutal and the pay surprisingly low. We’d been married four years when Ryan earned his CPA and the FBI offered me a position as a human resources generalist in their Seattle office. The big city was fun, but Seattle was a great opportunity—a beautiful area, no income tax, cheaper real estate. Ryan quickly found a job as a bean counter. In a month, we’d sold our 750 square foot condo in New York and bought a house twice that size in Seattle near a beautiful park and lake.

Veering left, I passed a petite older woman with an adorable black and white terrier. Moving back, I barely miss stepping in a large pile of poop. Puppies are cute, but the clean up is a bitch. The irony of my soliloquy makes me smile; I can’t help but giggle at the wild ride of the last six weeks. Undoubtedly, the great July blowout will live in infamy.

It was Sunday almost six weeks ago—the day after we agreed that Bobby would return to school. My husband was reading Sunday’s Seattle Times, I was writing a Thank You card, and Bobby was watching web videos on Ryan’s work laptop while sitting on the floor in front of the couch. Bobby cleverly faced us, so only he could see the screen—a ploy lost on neither Ryan nor me. Nonetheless, we learned to pick our battles. Perhaps we still swooned at the chiseled twenty-something sitting before us in only a fluffy white bambino diaper.

Bobby was getting giggly already when Ryan unleashed a boisterous and completely obtrusive fart. “Oh JESUS,

Great story! I'm really enjoying this. As I read it, I can't help but wonder if somehow this sort of arrangement might not work for just the right combination of people. Excellent writing!

Thanks for what you've done and for what hopefully will become many more chapters!!

Hi everyone! Thanks again to all those who are still reading, and thanks so much to all those who reply! It is very encouraging to get feedback. Chapter 3 is a doozie! The next day or so is going to be a bit busy... I might slow down a tad with future chapters, but I'm excited to get them written. If you like what you see, or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to post a reply!

Chapter 3

Drizzly, dreary, lazy day. The family didn’t wake up this morning until nine. Sounds of rain trickling down the gutters kept us in bed and convinced me to skip my run this Saturday. Bobby shuffled into our bedroom and plopped between us. I wrapped my arm around him, spooning against the soft cotton onezie covering his diapered bum. Ryan stirred and patted Bobby’s soft hair with a sleepy hand. Bobby wriggled and pushed his bum against me, and we all cuddled tightly for a bit.

I awoke again from a light doze by a growl and churn from Bobby’s stomach. He sighed contentedly when I squeezed him. Stretching my legs a bit, I sniffed the cool air. It smelled like Bobby hadn't yet had his morning dirty diaper. Rolling out of bed, I stood up, stretched my arms high. I lazily pulled out the wedgie my pajama shorts made. Bobby followed, roughly crawling out of the bed and jumping up besides me. The suddenness and power with which he hugged me around the waist almost pushed me back over onto the bed into my slumbering bear of a husband.

Once released from his grasp, I twirled Bobby around and reached between his legs to unsnap his crotch. He reached for the sky, seeming to expect me to pull the onezie over his head. Instead, I pulled out the top of his diaper and peered down his crack—no messes! Reaching between his legs again I weighed his bambino in my palm—not entirely dry, but not soggy by any stretch. The plastic felt slightly drawn in against the gels. Twirling him again, I fumbled to resnap his crotch. Realizing he didn’t have to sit still for a diaper change, Bobby bounced a bit then bounded out of the room. After directing him to make his bed and clean up his room for a few minutes, I shut the door to our bedroom.

My pajama pants and top hit the floor, and I quietly moved towards the bed. Bobby had kicked off the covers while getting out of bed. Ryan was snoring on his back with morning wood poking out of his boxers like a flagpole. The whole morning up to this—feeling refreshed from sleeping in, spooning with Bobby, and feeling him through his clean diaper—left me dripping. Breasts hanging down, I crawled towards him, careful not to shake the bed. Straddling, then lowering myself onto him, his snoring stopped. I reared back, filled with wonderful sensations. My hips rocked back and forth, drenching his boxers beneath me. So horny, it didn’t take long with Ryan filling me to get close to the edge. But it took Ryan a moment to leave his dreams and realize what was happening. I continued to rock slowly, using a free hand to help myself along. He went through half a dozen facial expressions betraying his sleepy confusion before his eyes opened wide. This waking was like permission, and I ground feverishly against him, throwing myself over the edge and growling deeply but quietly as I collapsed on top of him.

Now conscious he was inside me and burning with desire, Ryan gave several feeble thrusts—best he could with all of my weight on top of him. I just wriggled on top of him in post-orgasmic bliss, then straightened up,

“Oh, babesies,

Guest Baby Tiana

Oh my gosh I love this story so much, and the ending was hilarious!! This would make such a funny movie. LOVE IT and can not wait for more. You are an amazing writer!! I can't get enough!!

One of the best stories on the forum.

This is certainly one of the better ones! Thanks for what you've written so far. Waiting for more chapters...

The interactions in this story are great! It's so interesting to read. Thanks so much for your wonderful writing. I'm looking forward so much to the next chapters.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks very much for the feedback! I am sorry it took me so long to push through this update! Perhaps I need to make the chapters smaller so its not such a task. Hopefully, I didn't rush Chapter 5 too much, since its our first real introduction to Dana (Bobby's Gf). Please keep up the feedback and the encouragement, it has been wonderful!!

Chapter 5

Three loud beeps nearly scare me off my seat. “We are on our way!

• Like 1