LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Tell Your Mommy/Daddy When You'Ve Pooped Your Diaper

Guest Baby Tiana

Interesting....I found when I was taking pep (pink stuff) that it makes it so you don't have smell, but then there is no form to the stool either. Also turns your stool black and the gums of your teeth black. Its rather gross, and not fun to always take....so if you do, brush your teeth very very well!!! (still doesn't help all that much)

But maybe I will try the charcoal.

And yes Abrera, you guys do need to make a fan club!!! :D

And that makes sense Loopy...Cause it is a turn on....The thought of being messy I guess for me, but for you it really is :P:D One day i will have to really try it....just not now. :D But seems like you are having tons of fun, and you are making me want to do it more and more. :)

Interesting....I found when I was taking pep (pink stuff) that it makes it so you don't have smell, but then there is no form to the stool either. Also turns your stool black and the gums of your teeth black. Its rather gross, and not fun to always take....so if you do, brush your teeth very very well!!! (still doesn't help all that much)

But maybe I will try the charcoal.

And yes Abrera, you guys do need to make a fan club!!! :D

And that makes sense Loopy...Cause it is a turn on....The thought of being messy I guess for me, but for you it really is :P:D One day i will have to really try it....just not now. :D But seems like you are having tons of fun, and you are making me want to do it more and more. :)

You won't ever know if you like something unless you try it! :P

right. Since going back to 24/7, I've been avoiding certain foods, some because they make my poop stink, others because it hurts to sit in it, such as sunflower seeds I was looking at the other day. I've also been trying to stay as regular as possible as being stopped up isn't fun, and neither is rock hard poop.

I would join Goden's and Arbera's fan club too! I love the smell of poop -- my own anyway -- and I find it arousing. I love the whole experience too: the warm squishy turd(s) filling up the backside of my diaper, the squishiness of it when I sit down and, of course, the smell of it. There is nothing better than the "normal" stink of a regular, run-of-the-mill log.

Yes Abera you are Superior ! lol as for telling when Ive gone, Im not allowed to. My mummy prefers me just to go then when she knows I have usually leaves me like it for a bit unless I complain its uncomfy. Its her way of getting me actively used to nappies/diapers. Being incontinent I dont always know when Im gonna end up dirty and never know when Im wet unless I look down at my nappy but yeah I know what u guys mean. I used to be very embarrassed and upset if I could smell my own dirty nappy now it doesnt bother me and just adds to the fact hey ! im incontinent and s**t literally DOES happen !! lol . as for the feel ?? at 1st to me it was icky, now I actually quite like it. Dunno why but to me the fuller my nappy is the more comfy it can feel ?? maybe thats just me tho !!

lol

• 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Do you ever need to tell them? Most people I know just let it happen. Course most people I know don't have a mommy or daddy. Still, I think it's better to go unsaid. It's more fun and more of their responsibility to worry about than ours.

• Like 1