LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Tell Your Mommy/Daddy When You'Ve Pooped Your Diaper

i just wondered what you ab's say when you've pooped in your diapers.

last night i was wandering around all diapered up. i filled my diapers but it kinda sneaked up on me and took me by surprise. i looked at frog girl and said "oopsie". she could tell by my expression what happened and she said it was very cute!

i just wondered how everyone else tells their mommies/daddies

froggie

xx

Well for me I'm not supposed to poop my diapers cause it gives me bad diaper rash and such. But there are times when I am feeling naughty that I poop in my diaper anyways but that means real big trouble for me. Pooping in my diaper and having to tell daddy what I did means that not only is daddy mad at me but he is going to give me a spanking after mommy gives me a shower to clean me off.

some of the time mommy catches me in the act ( i make a pouty face when i go poopy, always have), in which case she just lets me finish then i get changed. Other times when it just kinda sneaks up on me and i cant do nothings, she just NOSE, if you get what im smellin - i mean sayin!

my wife/mommy, knows when i goes poopies, she dont saqy nothing for awhile then she will ask. DO you need a changing. i most times say nope. and she then says i think you do. some times I say yup, and she then says you sure, and I look down and say yup yup, and she then checks my diaper and says yuppers. you are a stinky. lol. I loves playing baby with my mommy.

since I started to play AB. I havent used the potty at home, or changed my own diaper. unless I has to if mommy isnt home and my sitter isnt there. I loves having my diapers changed and the poopie ones are fun too. as i just giggle and say stinky, and yuck yuck. lol

If it's not smelly, I'll go about my business, but if it smells, I'll be like "I can haz changes pleeze? I's a stinky foxie...". I really wish I DID have a mommy or daddy, but oh well...I share that dream with a lot of people.

Guest Baby Tiana

Well what if that time takes forever to come ace? I think I read something about someone leaving there baby in a dirty diaper for a long time. Although it may seem like fun for us....I think you should change a nasty icky diaper asap!!! You don't want to get a raw bottom and a rash. cause OWEY!!!

Guest Baby Tiana

Interesting. Well maybe more adult babies should get that punishment, but not real babies.

I guess you are right about that too. You could feed them tons of Fiber One food. :P But still i thinks they should get changed asap after a stinky diaper. Cause no one likes the smell. At least i don't.

Interesting. Well maybe more adult babies should get that punishment, but not real babies.

I guess you are right about that too. You could feed them tons of Fiber One food. :P But still i thinks they should get changed asap after a stinky diaper. Cause no one likes the smell. At least i don't.

I love the smell. :wub:

Well really, I love the entire experience.

Guest Baby Tiana

How can you like the smell of it??? I hate the smell. I am guessing the squishy part is fun, just I would so do it, if there was no smell to it. Is there a way to make it so your bm's don't smell???

How can you like the smell of it??? I hate the smell. I am guessing the squishy part is fun, just I would so do it, if there was no smell to it. Is there a way to make it so your bm's don't smell???

I dunno... It's just who I am. The smell is a HUGE turn on.

And I think you can reduce the smell with charcoal stuff.

Guest Baby Tiana

Well as long as it turns you on, that is all that matters, and sowry if I cam off being judgmental about it.

What sort of charcoal thing?