LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Been Naughty And Need To Be Punished

naughty girl21

Yes, because you got home and didn't put your diapers on like you wore supposed to. You know perfectly well that you're a helpless bed wetter and that you need to wear diapers at night, but you didn't put them on and now there is a mess to clean up.

I have my own little girl and one of her rules is that despite the fact that she has to always have a diaper on, she must do her poopies in the nasty potty. This is my rule because she usually gets a diaper rash if she does it in her diaper and I have to help her with the diaper rash cream. Therefore, intentionally doing poopies in her diaper is something that will earn her a spanking.

To get ready for a spanking, she has to go into the bathroom, remove her diapers and throughly clean her diaper area. I want a clean bottom for spanking! She then reports to me and I tell her to assume the "over the knee" position and keep her hands out the way. She usually can't so I have to hold it behind her back, out the way with my other hand. A mild offense gets a hand spanking and a time out. The typical infraction rates a spanking with the wooden hair brush. It has lots of sting and can get a little deep if used with enthusiasm. Really bad offenses, like biting me, would include a few vigorous swats with my leather belt. No, you don't want to bite me! The belt is almost all sting and plenty of it!

So, which one did you earn?

Obviously you don't have your own Daddy to take of this for you yet, so this is just to give you the story side of it. Good luck in your search for the real thing!

What my daddy said is true and I have had many spankings from him. I get mad at him so I bite him and that is an automatic spanking. I also get spankings for talking back to daddy, lying to daddy, and when i just act like a brat and daddy has had enough so he tells me I need a spanking. Daddy will only spank me if mommy says I need one(my husband will only spank my little side if the grown-up me agrees to the spanking.) Spankings are only given out of love in our home, to correct bad behavior.

If I fight daddy and don't get my diaper off and bottom cleaned when he wants, Iget motivated to get ready for a spanking. In other words daddy will swat me thighs with the brush to get me moving. What can I say when I am bad I am very bad.

I think that's really serious and I'm going to be really cruel to you:-

YOU ARE FORGIVEN!

There you are. Not what you wanted, was it. Let that be a lesson to you!

Guest Katharsys

After you have been sat down in the corner on your very red, warm, stinging and now diapered rear you will watch as you have all your panties taken away.

You might earn them back, eventually. Maybe.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would you as baby for full week and every morningthat week you would get bare bottom hand warm up follow by hairbrush spanking. You wouldn't be allow to drink for month if broke any of these rules than be twice long,but hand spankings it would be slipper and ping pong paddle for a month morning right before before in your own crib.

Tsk Tsk Tsk if I was up and saw you in that condition I would pull your panties down and give you a spanking of a lifetime. Then I would stand you in the corner and come back with the thickest diaper and diaper you up. Then I would make you take all your panties out of your drawers and have you throw them out and put all the diapers in the drawers. I would then send you to bed with a shirt that just comes to the top of the diaper. When I wake you up the next day and see that you wet, I would put you over my knee and spank you again telling you that all your big girl privileges taken away and make you wear diapers 24/7 until I see you are fit to be a big girl again.

• 3 months later...

Coming home drunk is a serious matter, but atleast you arrived home safe and sound. However you need to be more careful and need someone to hold you acountable for your lack of control in drinking and wetting your panties and bed. I think you need to be re-trained begining with a long hand spanking then thick cloth diapers and plastic panties. You would then be given a new set of rules and would be spanked when needed, also your toilet privledges would be removed and treated like the babygirl you are. I think you would probably earn a spanking everyday for at least a month.

• 9 years later...