LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self Spanking

Kana

Hi everyone. I was just curious to see if anyone else was interested in self spanking and diapering. I have done this to myself. I love the feeling of a red warm bottom before putting it in a diaper. I was also wondering if anyone had an ideas on how to get the sting to stay. My butt never seems to stay in pain very long like it should. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I've found it's hard to make the sting last very long. Your arm gets tired to soon, but I have used or do use a plastic bath brush that works well. I have been spanked by a disiplinarian that made the sting last a long time and also some bruising. I just love a good butt warming before being diapered. Good luck.

Dookey

I don't usually spank myself before diapering myself, but I like to give myself a little spanking before work. I pull on a pair of cotton panties, and before I pull my uniform pants on over them I bend over and get myself with a wooden paddle. Like everyone else here I have trouble making the heat last, though.

This may be an unusual question and I hope this is the right section for it.

I love a good bare bottom spanking that stings for awhile after.

But since I don't have a partner right now, I try to do it myself.

It's just not the same.

I give in to easily.

When someone else would encourage structure and discipline and not stop so soon.

I tell them, unless I use a "safe" word, spank me to tears if they can.

After it's said and done a stinging bottom feels so much better than an uptight mood.

Can anyone else relate to what I'm saying?

Does anyone else have a way of dealing with this?

• 2 weeks later...

I also self-spank.

Like most of you, I never manage to get the sting to last very long tho :o(

I have a variety of implements that I use including a wooden bath brush (that packs some punch!)and a hard sandal.

I bought myself a new implement today...an oversized wooden spoon!! Haven't used it yet, but it looks pretty damn powerful, with the handle plenty long enough to get a good swing on it!

For those of you in UK, I got it in BHS (in the xmas section no less!!)

Looking forward to using that! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I found a great/inexpensive tool for self spanking. Go to Walmart and in the sports section you will find plastic hockey stick ends for road hockey with holes in them. 200-300 smacks with it and you will fell the burn. Always hit as hard as you can if you want to fell it for a while.

• 3 months later...

Good luck doing that by self-spanking, lol. In order to get the sting to stick around a bit longer, you kinda need to have both a long and hard spanking. My boyfriend spanked me for probably 20 minutes (although not super hard or with any kind of instrument) and the sting still didn't stick around long. But I know and appreciate that feeling too.

That was long spanking time. I can understand that it hurts a long time.Do not do evil in the butt when you sit down? There will be no diaper on after the spanking?

• 5 years later...

Some people find directed self spanking from a trusted mentor or disciplinarian helpful where they set the punishment and the choice of implement depending on what you did by an agreement (aka a "Contract"

• 2 weeks later...

The only way that I have been able to give myself a lasting self-spanking was while I was drunk. I used a big, heavy, restaurant sized wooden spoon.

I made a paddling machine with a skeet target thrower. I took the arm that throws the targets and mounted an aluminum arm and a wooden paddle to it. I mounted the whole think to a work bench. With it "sprung" I bent over in front of it and marked where my feet were on the floor with the paddle just touching my butt. Then cock the spring, stand with my feet where I marked the floor, bend over and pull the string.

Be careful if you try this, it delivers swats that sting like hell on your bare bottom and leave some welts.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

The best way I have found for a self-sparking is by using a leather paddle. If you want it to last a long time try applying some Ben gay on your buttocks. Be careful how much you use. To much you will really pay for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I think that is like trying to tickle yourslef into sumbission. Also, my diapers are way too thick for spanking to be of any use and besides, one does not hit little girls

On 6/10/2022 at 7:20 PM, Yaamw2019 said:

I implore everyone who wants a lasting sting, self spank with nettles. Even better fill your diaper with them ?

I agree: in order to get a lasting sting, that is the idea: you want the sting to last, but you don't want yourself to be hurt in the process. I've had needles placed in my arms my legs and other places when necessary, but I certainly would not want to place needles in my diapers if that is what you meant by nettles.

In order to get the most out of your spanking adventures, you need yourself the type of individual who can give you the spanking that you're looking for. This is a spanking that you cannot give yourself, because you cannot reach critical areas to be able to achieve the type of result you're wishing for. I am by no means an expert, and I don't pretend to be, but I do have knowledge that certain individuals that are friends of mine do a very good job doing this.  you want yourself to hurt, but you don't want yourself to bleed - that is a little overboard .

I've heard that ping pong paddles can hurt, as well as those super balls that are attached to those paddles.

I also agree that in @Little Babydoll Christine - her diapers are very thick, and as such spanking would not be effective, and as she said most little girls in her position would not get paddled unless they were in serious trouble.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
43 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I a

I also agree that in @Little Babydoll Christine - her diapers are very thick, and as such spanking would not be effective, and as she said most little girls in her position would not get paddled unless they were in serious trouble.

Brian

She would be tickled, or a rubber diaper put under her cloth one and then her rubber pantiesmassaged between the legs until she got strong feelings that  would "eat her up". You have no idea how unpleasant and humiliating that can be to someone  aged 4 or 5. This was usually done as chastizement for being "trollopy" and to instill a strong desire to be out of diapers and rubber panties as fast as possible

• Thanks 1