LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Lesbians?

A transgirl is just a nicer way of terming transgendered females ♥ transgirl or tgirl~

It's also much broader and less likely to be used inaccurately.

• Like 1

So a girl who was born a girl who likes a girl in diapers (are you still with me ?) who is a true lesbian .Should reject a person who always knew they were a girl born in the wrong body,and always knew they were a girl ?hmm and i thought the whole community was way more open minded ?makes me wonder if you have your own rules ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think there is any need to ignore any tgirls. But as an AB lesbian, it's good to find like minded women who come from a similar background. The way I see it is that tgirls have a way to bond over similar like things just as lesbians do too. Though there's no reason tgirls and lesbians can't find a common ground either. The dynamic is slightly different in my opinion. I'm not saying this in any way to insult anyone here. It just seems like lesbian women who aren't tgirls are very rare in this lifestyle. That's just my opinion and observation throughout the years I've been around here and other sites.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was about to say that I can't believe all this talk about "real" Lesbians, but actually it is truly wonderful that there is such a diversity of sexuality and gender roles and that we can now actually discuss them. I'm "lesbian" enough I suppose to have been married to another woman for 7 years now, but that doesn't mean I have never been with a man ( not in the past 10 years actually) or wouldn't mind playing with a "Daddy". Does that make me bi?

I met a lovely AB friend on here years ago, married with lovely kids, in the north of England. My partner and I went to visit her ( a very long drive) and I stayed the night. It was a beautiful night, being with another woman who is a baby in her heart ( as opposed to my partner who is very much a Mummy), but she is not " LESBIAN" - as I said happily married with lovely children of her own.

I guess I just wanted to throw my 2 cents worth in to this interesting discussion, as opposed to stirring the pot, but there have been some really interesting points made....

like :

• wanting a "real" lesbian - a really honest request - there are a lot of sissies here, and although many are undoubtedly lovely people, they just aren't women. Period. Pink plastic panties do not make a woman ! Rainbow was looking for a woman.

• Rainbow very quickly indicated that she was quite happy with a transgendered woman - incredibly flexible, I think.

• There are a lot of "women" here who are guys - it usually doesn't take too much conversation with them to tell usually.

• My guess is that a lot of AB women here are straight, and often are looking for Daddies

• I think gender has less to do with what is between the legs than what is between the ears, but personally, i have difficulty seeing a hairy man with his original equipment as a woman. That is not to say I dislike sissies or wouldn't want to be with one, but for someone looking for a woman, sorry, IMHO you ain't it. And, on the flip side, although my partner is all woman, she is way more "masculine" that a lot of the "guys " here. But, when I am with her, I know she is a woman. It is just different - a different smell, a different presence somehow....

Rainbow, I would love to be friends with you. I doubt we would ever get to meet, and I am really into AB stuff more than just a love of diapers. However, my partner has already shown ( bless her) that she has enough faith in my and our relationship to let me be with another AB. Please feel free to message me Rainbow, for a friendship if nothing else

oh, and one more thing....Guys, if you are a sissy, I am quite happy to see you and treat you as a total girl in RP, but please, please don't tell me you are female if you are not.......If you are trans, well, I don't see any question, you are a woman - a woman with an unfortunate series of birth defects, and I feel for you.

ooops one more thing for the record - I adore sweet little AB boys and sissies, but when I am with them I just naturally slip into a mothering mode, and , well, I really wanna be the baby !

does any of this make ANY sense?

missy

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Their is a term for Tgirls who pretend to be lesbian that was coined by Cathy Brennan called Pretendbians

When I saw you'd been the most recent post in this thread, I knew you came in to say that.

Their is a term for Tgirls who pretend to be lesbian that was coined by Cathy Brennan called Pretendbians

Words can't express how many times I wish to neg this post.

• Like 3

Yeah, not sure how you could classify someone as "pretending" to be a certain sexual orientation...

I ddn't come here to say that tho, i just wanted to say "Ahhhhhh!!! Real Lesbians!" should be a show.

• Like 5

Is this opposed to one of those imitation lesbian or "Insta-Lesbian: Just add water!" sort of deals? Because I could see the annoyance there. Like how the 90 sec instant rice is never as good as the real thing.

On a more serious note, I think trying to measure sexuality - particularly someone else's by your own standards - is a watse of time.

• 2 months later...

I'm a M2F transgender who considers them selves lesbian. Do I count?

No, you don't. What kind of language is that? You have several alternate selves? I don't even know what you meant, although it may be "I consider myself a lesbian." Still, you are not, although after the transation, you may be, but that remains to be seen. You are a male, wanting females does NOT make you lesbian!

I cant agree more

Why the hell are you dragging up an old thread, without adding new info, that should have died well before the last post of July 1? Pay attention to dates and make sure you are adding new info before ressurecting old threads

Why the hell are you dragging up an old thread, without adding new info, that should have died well before the last post of July 1? Pay attention to dates and make sure you are adding new info before ressurecting old threads

Considering this looks like a 'errybody within category x old and new, raise your hand!' thread, this is equivalent to raising one's hand.

Otherwise:

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif