LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real Lesbians?

I am looking for REAL lesbians that like to wear diapers. I am not interested in men who wish to 'play babygirls' or play lesbian or play sissys. I am looking to find and make friends with other lesbians (women who love other women) that share this same interest.

No men, no straight women, and no bi curious women. Thanks.

So what about TG's? My last two relationships were with lesbians and frankly that's how I like it because that's who I am more than anything else biggrin.gif Neither of these two women had been with a man in ages and they didn't want one- but they did like me wink.gif even if I'm non-op.

Bettypooh

• Like 1
Guest Katharsys

Betty's response makes this thread is too delicious to pass up. I would have to agree with Betty on her posting, and ask the same question. I get on better with lesbian women, more so than straight or bi ladies. At least lesbian women in the end don't want that one part of me I am trying to get rid of (though, there have been temptations).

Humm... well... Puddin's a transgirl ~ that is to say; she started out life as a boy and is now a girl without a vagina; but as for exclusively lesbian... mmm... I love people; and not gender, you know? I care more about a persons hair color than their gender, to tbh ~ so that makes me pansexual I suppose. Does that disqualify me?

• Like 1

Can you girls let her have this thread?? Hmmmm??? Pretty please??? B) Or are you just checking to see if you can apply for the position??? Those that are taken.....I"M TELLING!!! You Bet ya!!! :D

• Like 2

I think you girls might be missing the point here. This isn't about you or what you like or want. It's about what rainbowgyrl09 wants and likes. She certainly doesn't seem to be prejudiced against trans girls, if you reread her posts she simply says they must be lesbians not bi or hetero. This is simply what floats her boat, it's nothing against you or me. I'm sure you wouldn't want someone telling you who you should be attracted to. This is no different from someone saying I'm looking for a redhead because I'm really attracted to redheads and a bunch of blonds getting upset. It's not a rejection of us.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 5

Thanks for understanding or trying to... I was just simply interested at first in only real women lesbians that are DL's. I have yet to find any. That's why I have opened up my spectrum of people to others, as transgendered M2F.

I don't knock what other people like. And when it comes down to it, what you prefer is your choice. I just wanted a commonality between me and the other person, sorta like being on the same level as well as a DL.

I am open to all friendships, and online pals...

I was just wanting to know if there was any other lesbians out there like me, since I couldn't find any.

Having just read this thread, i think rainbogyrl09 your shit out of luck here as

there isnt anyone to meet what your looking for. as well lets face it, theres hardly

a single female on the site anyway, and most of the ones that are, are female in their

own mind only, and not being funny, the T-girls prove my point.

• Like 2
Guest Baby Tiana

Well there are several lesbian woman here...I believe. And if you want to find a place with way more, why not go to diaper space....there is an abundance of them there it seems. :D And why not bi or bi-curious girls?? Well I hope you find someone you are looking for.

• 3 months later...

Well one lesbian girl just found her post and I am very interested. And I have all female parts Thank You very much and am exclusively lesbian.

Please contact me either through this reply or through the message I sent to you.

We are not that close geographically but at least we are in the same country and I love to travel.

:roflmao: . I don't really know what I'm attracted to... But if a T-girl had a sex-change, wouldn't she be (technically) a girl then? Just sayin'.

I remember this thread from back in the day... it's a shame that girl never found what she was looking for... *very sad face that DD can't make an emoticon for because they might depress people and cause suicide*

-Sophie

:roflmao: . I don't really know what I'm attracted to... But if a T-girl had a sex-change, wouldn't she be (technically) a girl then? Just sayin'.

There are countless ways to judge what a girl is. It's really up to you to draw the line in the end. Genotype, phenotype, social status, character traits, take your pick...

...though in reality it's just going to be something that you will react intuitively on anyway. It doesn't really matter what you think, the gut feeling is going to win out in the end so there isn't any reason to think about it more than that.

• 5 months later...