LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rename The Poop Subforum Poll

Pick your favorite poopy subforum name!  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What should the poop subforum be called?

• Dirty Diaper Dungeon
    • Poopy Pampers Playpen
    • Stinky, Squishy & Proud
    • The Straight Poop
    • Waaaa I hate change, leave the current name alone

Ok stinky babies I've narrowed down the choices and created a poll, please vote for your favorite poopy subforum name. I've even added an option for those who hate having fun and want everything to remain the same forever no matter what. :bash:

• Like 1

I haven't voted, but I have commented in relation to this topic. The suggestion I made was to rename the subforum to something that didn't use 'poop' 'sh1t' 'crap' 'dirty' or variations of within the title.

Obviously, since that option is not a choice in this poll, letsluvsrool doesn't think that my suggestion is worth considering.

• Like 2

I picked a handful of suggestions that I considered most likely to be popular among the majority of the members here. And judging by the current results, I'd say there's one choice that is considerably more popular than all the others. (not one of my suggestions btw) The other suggestions that were omitted did not, in my mind, drum up a lot of enthusiastic replies; ie no one quoted them and said "hey this is a cool idea!"

Please don't get your diapers in a bunch people, this whole poll was intended to be something fun. Naming a subforum something is obviously in no way a permanant thing. Lots of bigger forums rename their subforums frequently; if enough people participate and voice their opinions then this sort of thing can become a semi-regular creativity session.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont even like the word poop. Or pee.

I use "wet" and "mess" when it comes to my diapers. I dont know why...

-Sophie

The word "poop" is wonderful. As Goden said, it's cute. I don't like the word "poo," that seems incomplete. The final p in "poop" has a resonance that just adds to the naughtiness being conveyed. Out of all the words used to describe the solid end product of our digestion, "poop" is definitely the nicest.

The word "poop" is wonderful. As Goden said, it's cute. I don't like the word "poo," that seems incomplete. The final p in "poop" has a resonance that just adds to the naughtiness being conveyed. Out of all the words used to describe the solid end product of our digestion, "poop" is definitely the nicest.

Took the words out of my fingers. :lol: