LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stem Cell

I think there doing stem cell resrech in the UK to "cure" incontinence. To rebiuld the damaged or nonworking parts.

Sounds pretty cool if it works but its been so long for me i wonder if i could "re-train" i dont remember what its like to have to go.

I'll still keep my fingers crossed, :D

Adam In Minnesota

They do alot of research here, mostly on the subjects most other countries have outlawed. I guess it's one of the fringe benefits, of not having signed the same agreement after WW2.

I hope alot of the research pans out, I'd like people to walk again. I feel for them the most, inncontinece is a small thing compared to that.

But lets face it, I don't think Bush will et you have the cure. It's not from GOD, and he's trying to be him.

As Bill Hicks said

"Tell me when lord, tell me when.

Let me be your servant lord."

But I'd like them to find alot of cures in stem cell research, and maybe nano technology. That's making a very big step lately.

I really do hope it comes through for all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ofcourse I think the only reason that Stemcell isn't done here in the US is politics, GW cant profit from it yet. I also found out they are working with brain cell, that can replace damaged cells. I have a scar on my brain that if they could replace those cell to stop a siezure would cure my condition, and my incontinence. I say give it a go. If GW,s god is so great, he gave us the gift of find these cures. Dont you think? Maybe god is'nt a regersted voter. :blink:

There's alot of progress that can be made, if only people would leave relegion as far away form science as possible. Did god have anyone saying, no you can't do that that's cruelty to humans. As he he drowned them all in the bible, I don't think so.

I don't care about god, just a better life for humans and the world as a whole.

So get the research done, and get the relegions out of politics.

For me, I don't think God would give us the ability to discover if he wanted us to ignore it.

As for the research.... when they perfect a cure for incontinence, I will get it (even if it means a trip to the UK) Love diapers, but would rather have the choice of when to wear them.

For me, I don't think God would give us the ability to discover if he wanted us to ignore it.

As for the research.... when they perfect a cure for incontinence, I will get it (even if it means a trip to the UK) Love diapers, but would rather have the choice of when to wear them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very true and agreed.

At least I can wear my diapers because I like to, but with incontinence you have to. I do hope some kind of a cure does come out for incontinence.

It was anounced this morning that Brazil has found a way to use cells from bone marro to rebuild weak tissue, And repair heart muscle. The country will be giving it to is residents free of charge in the near future. The UK have had some remarkable breakthroughs also.

anouncement/ wbz boston, ma. usa 2/3/05 5:01 am

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Unfortunately there is a 2-fold reason for the stem-cell ban in the US

1- Religious right and their worship or anything that can potentially become a human being

2- and far more important: Drug companies make their money not by curing people, but by TREATING them. It's in their best interest to keep selling you pills and syrups, and yes, diapers because it's a constant money flow. The current administration is very well tied to the drug companies, so passing legislation protecting their profit margins is very much on their agenda.

Fortunately public opinion and support for stem-cell is starting to make it unprofitable politically to continue this agenda. Here's hoping for cures for those who want them in the near future

• 7 months later...

Stem cells do not have to come from aborted fetuses. Everyone including adults make them. There are methods of collecting them with out any more hurt thana large bore needle. I had mine collected, frozen and re-introduced to replace lost bone marrow caused by very high dose chemotherapy as a cancer treatment.