LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cuddlz Vs. Bambino

Hold a Bambino in your left hand, a Secure X-Plus in your right hand, look closely and then tell me that again :P. Heck they're so interchangeable that SPC have been known to substitute Bianco's for X-Pluses when they're short stocked (as reported here by several people).

There's an obvious and clear reason why the two are legally distinct entities and it ain't nothing to do with the tax man (although that may come into it, IANAL) and for the same obvious and clear reason, they need to maintain a party line that they're nothing to do with one another but their 'shared heritage' is plain to see in so many different ways... Have a look at the CA State business records.

Actually, taxwise and overheadwise, it would be a lot easier for them to be one entity.

However, they both maintain that they are seperate, seperately staffed, in two seperate offices (and are you aware of real estate prices in Redwood city? That in itself is more significant than almost anything else).

Occam's razor. Are they perpetuating a facade to be sure that nobody guesses that they are the same company? Is it a vast conspiracy of denial to throw off people? Think about it. If that's the case then they've utterly failed about it. People are taking the evidence that they are separate and assuming that this is a coverup, for Pete's sake. This is conspiracy theory!

... Or is Bambino a separate-but-linked entity who shares resources with a company which, while seperate, has an amicable relationship with it?

Not one person has disputed that the products are similar, so I don't really count that as evidence one way or the other. It is well known (and stated by the only people in a position to know) that they share production and output means.

I don't think you've seen the CA state business records, or, if you have, I don't think you know what they mean, or you wouldn't be using them as evidence that they are the same entity, rather than two entities in a mutually profitable business relationship.

Again, if this is some sort of coverup, it's the worst coverup ever. We may just have to agree to disagree :P

So if you won't believe they are, we'll call it "escentially the same company", then when Secure sold Bambino's Bianco inplace of their product they were out of, they were actually reselling someone elses products then too. :o:o So secure then would be no better then cuddlze since they did the same thing. Hmph.

Take a step back and look at cloth diapers. Go to a dozen websites and many of them are all selling the same product under a different name and they don't so much as even bother to change the photo from one site to the next. A lot of cloth diapers are made by Gary but sold under other names and Gary isn't even mentioned. Reselling someone elses products happen all day long. Look at generics. What you find in one store, you can find in another and the only thing that's changed is the printing of the "brand" or "logo". Instead of saying say "Target", it'd say "wal-mart" but have all the same printing and picture, the only difference was the logo. I know it probably doesn't happen between these two companies but you get my point as I've personally witnessed it having been in retail.

T-shirts are another one. You buy a blank shirt for $1, and depending on what logo you embroider into it, it's now a $2-$200 shirt.

Anyway, this discussion is about Bambino's and Cuddlz. They're the same so finally bambino's are making it to europe and that's a win for everyone including bambino. For all you know, cuddlz is just another branch on the tree of Secure.

So if you won't believe they are, we'll call it "escentially the same company", then when Secure sold Bambino's Bianco inplace of their product they were out of, they were actually reselling someone elses products then too. :o:o So secure then would be no better then cuddlze since they did the same thing. Hmph.

Um. Secure gave credit. Cuddlez isn't. That is the crux of the issue.

Take a step back and look at cloth diapers. Go to a dozen websites and many of them are all selling the same product under a different name and they don't so much as even bother to change the photo from one site to the next. A lot of cloth diapers are made by Gary but sold under other names and Gary isn't even mentioned. Reselling someone elses products happen all day long. Look at generics. What you find in one store, you can find in another and the only thing that's changed is the printing of the "brand" or "logo". Instead of saying say "Target", it'd say "wal-mart" but have all the same printing and picture, the only difference was the logo. I know it probably doesn't happen between these two companies but you get my point as I've personally witnessed it having been in retail.

It is illegal to resell those items if you scratch off or somehow obscure the proof of manufacture.

T-shirts are another one. You buy a blank shirt for $1, and depending on what logo you embroider into it, it's now a $2-$200 shirt.

And those ones.

Anyway, this discussion is about Bambino's and Cuddlz. They're the same so finally bambino's are making it to europe and that's a win for everyone including bambino. For all you know, cuddlz is just another branch on the tree of Secure.

Another supposition made with absolutely no evidence (and more than a little to the contrary).

It is illegal to resell those items if you scratch off or somehow obscure the proof of manufacture.

Who's to say they don't leave the tag on it??? They probably do if it's really illegal or maybe they don't have tags to start with. Plenty of cloth diapers I've got don't have mfg tags on them or a generic tag with no company name on it. Shirts are the same, a company can buy blank shirts or have the mfg of the shirt put their lable on it, then the next day, the same line of shirts has another persons label on it, etc. Don't know how this is so hard for you to get. IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!! Have you ever seen screen print shirts??? Same deal.

Hello, it's been proven to be the same diaper already!! I don't see why leilen, you can't believe anythings true just because you haven't seen it. I've never been to Europe so should I believe it's not really there?? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're the same diaper even by a picture. I think you are just arguing to argue now.

• Like 1

Hello, it's been proven to be the same diaper already!! I don't see why lailan, you can't believe anythings true just because you haven't seen it. I've never been to Europe so should I believe it's not really there?? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're the same diaper even by a picture. I think you are just arguing to argue now.

Well let's be fair..It's actually been proven that Cuddles aren't the same as Secure or Bambino's brand...if there is any difference..then obviously they can't be the "same" and while i haven't seen a Cuddles, it also has been noted they aren't he same as a Bambino. Facts are facts..but like was said above. Let's not argue the thread..not the issue here. Manufactured by does not mean distributor or main buyer, let alone sole owner!:thumbsup: Simple, and that's not genius level:rolleyes:

Who's to say they don't leave the tag on it??? They probably do if it's really illegal or maybe they don't have tags to start with. Plenty of cloth diapers I've got don't have mfg tags on them or a generic tag with no company name on it. Shirts are the same, a company can buy blank shirts or have the mfg of the shirt put their lable on it, then the next day, the same line of shirts has another persons label on it, etc. Don't know how this is so hard for you to get. IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY!!! Have you ever seen screen print shirts??? Same deal.

Are you aware that to take a shirt, put a print on it, and sell it in the capacity of a business after removing the tag is illegal? In a more popular form, think of the "do not remove this tag" tags on mattresses. Same thing. Bigger tag.

Now, it's correct that Bambinos have no tags, and not once have I said that Cuddlez is illegal. It is, however, not a good analogy for that reason. Illegal? Probably not. Mean? Yeah. I don't think that it's ever cool to sell somebody else's work without giving them credit, but maybe you do?

Now, again, and I've said this over and over and over. This is if and only if they are the same diaper. This has not, in fact, been confirmed, similar to the conspiracy theories. As a matter of fact, Repaid just stated that they are not. If they are not, then there is absolutely positively nothing that Cuddlez is doing wrong.

Hello, it's been proven to be the same diaper already!! I don't see why Leilin, you can't believe anythings true just because you haven't seen it. I've never been to Europe so should I believe it's not really there?? It doesn't take a genius to figure out they're the same diaper even by a picture. I think you are just arguing to argue now.

Spell my name correctly, please. I get that you don't like me in all but I don't call you Drue just because I happen to disagree with you. :)

And I think that you are. You seem unable to accept that somebody has a different point of view than you do. If I were arguing to argue, I wouldn't be saying that it'd be a good idea to agree to disagree almost constantly.

Well let's be fair..It's actually been proven that Cuddles aren't the same as Secure or Bambino's brand...if there is any difference..then obviously they can't be the "same" and while i haven't seen a Cuddles, it also has been noted they aren't he same as a Bambino. Facts are facts..but like was said above. Let's not argue the thread..not the issue here. Manufactured by does not mean distributor or main buyer, let alone sole owner!:thumbsup: Simple, and that's not genius level:rolleyes:

Do you have a source on this? Really want to know if its true or not, if it isn't it means that I still haven't tried bambinos :(:P

• Like 1

Do you have a source on this? Really want to know if its true or not, if it isn't it means that I still haven't tried bambinos :(:P

I want to know too!

Adrian, you say you've used both, right? Please weigh in. :)

sorry about the name thing leilen, I actually just quick typed it the way I thought I saw it and was going to edit it if need be when done by scrolling up to your name but honestly just forgot to do it. I edited it.

As far as the t-shirt thing goes, the reason I think you are arguing is because you are adding things that aren't even being said. Review my post and not once did I ever say to "remove the tag". You seem to "argue" a lot of points that were never mentioned so why are you arguing about them. The t-shirt thing is a great example in my opinion of a business that makes a product that gets sold under a hundred different names. Think about it. Say there' a t-shirt factory(there are but just follow along because this happens). You order a thousand shirts and you want your logo on it. They grab a stack of say "B" style shirts and put your logo on it. I call, and say the same thing but want my logo on it. They grab a stack of "B" style shirts and put my logo on it. Now lets say they cost both you and I the same per t-shirt. However, you sell yours for $25, I sell mine for $10. This is an example of how the same shirt can be sold to two different people and no laws are broken. Take it a step further, say the company didn't even make the shirts we're talking about but just bought them from another company and they just do the logo work. An example of this would be a sports shop where the put city logos and city sports teams and names on the shirts. I gone to these places and had it done. The sports shop didn't make the shirts but just bought them, put a logo on it, and sold it for a profit. But what do the shirt companies care. They got paid for their product already. I'll bet if I asked for the shirt in it's original form, they'd sell it to me at the sports shop so escentially, reselling the product they got in the original form for a profit. They're called a middle man. It happens all day, everyday at millions of retail locations across the country. A grocery store buys a product from a warehouse that bought the product from the manufacture. They don't necessarily relable it but products are continually bought, sold, rebought and sold again. Middle man. A t-shirt I just thought was a great example of buying and reselling.

Afterall, this is just an analogy and analogies aren't necessarily the same, but similar so there's no real sense in argueing that they're the same. Just similar in comparison so let's stop getting so hung up on the technicalities of the analogies.

It's a poor analogy because, in your instance, unless the tag is being removed, the T-shirt company is still getting the credit that they require, the PR if you will, for having actually created the shirt. If Cuddlez is selling Bambino diapers without mentioning anywhere on their site that they are selling bambino, they are effectively doing the same thing as selling those shirts after removing the tag. Get it? That is, specifically, why it is a poor analogy, but really the T-shirt thing doesn't work on many other levels.

If an analogy isn't parallel in useful ways, it's a poor analogy, and probably shouldn't be used. I made a few poor analogies myself, in this thread.

Also, you're still misspelling my name. If you're having trouble, please copy-paste it or just call me Lin.

I don't want to get in the middle of all this - but I can guarantee you that Cuddlz is the EXACT same thing as Bambino. Believe me or not...it is what it is. I just wish the Cuddlz people would just at least label them as Bambino and not give them their own name. I mean, they are still going to sell but at least give credit where credit is due.

I don't want to get in the middle of all this - but I can guarantee you that Cuddlz is the EXACT same thing as Bambino. Believe me or not...it is what it is. I just wish the Cuddlz people would just at least label them as Bambino and not give them their own name. I mean, they are still going to sell but at least give credit where credit is due.

That is my precise and only issue with it.

Sorry Leilin, I got it right this time. I don't know how this has happened, I even edited my other post to try and correct and still got it wrong???

Anyway, if what adrian has said is true, and judging by the photos of the cuddze, folded, open, etc, they are close enough at least to say they're the same without having one of each in hand. You know, as previously said, the cuddlz brand could just be bambino selling there diaper under the name cuddlz. Or, since the packaging of the diaper has the cuddlz logo on it and they likely didn't repackage the diapers in the same plastic the bambino's come in and same size label but with diffent writing on it, it's safe to say bambino has some sort of arrangment with cuddlz. Again, as said before, bambino's making a sale regardless. We can't just flat out say they aren't getting credit since there may be more to the story. Who knows, maybe there's a legal reason they couldn't sell bambino's the brand name to the european market?

Look at the bambino's link here: Link Bambino promised in 2007 they'd try and get diapers outside of the US and were looking for distributors. Well, looks like they found one, cuddlz. Whatever the contract, they must of changed the name for a reason whatever the reason maybe.

Look what pops up under the google search descrition under the cuddlz.com website. "Bambino Diapers"

Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store

Cuddlz.com the UK & European Adult Nappy /Diaper Shop. Buy adult baby diapers and nappies Bambino Diapers, onesies, all in ones and rompers all discreetly ...

Look for the link with the cuddlz packaging and diaper shots. With all this info, I'd say they're for sure the same diaper and bambino knows full well their diaper is being sold as a cuddlz diaper in europe.

Sorry Leilin, I got it right this time. I don't know how this has happened, I even edited my other post to try and correct and still got it wrong???

Anyway, if what adrian has said is true, and judging by the photos of the cuddze, folded, open, etc, they are close enough at least to say they're the same without having one of each in hand. You know, as previously said, the cuddlz brand could just be bambino selling there diaper under the name cuddlz. Or, since the packaging of the diaper has the cuddlz logo on it and they likely didn't repackage the diapers in the same plastic the bambino's come in and same size label but with diffent writing on it, it's safe to say bambino has some sort of arrangment with cuddlz. Again, as said before, bambino's making a sale regardless. We can't just flat out say they aren't getting credit since there may be more to the story. Who knows, maybe there's a legal reason they couldn't sell bambino's the brand name to the european market?

Look at the bambino's link here: Link Bambino promised in 2007 they'd try and get diapers outside of the US and were looking for distributors. Well, looks like they found one, cuddlz. Whatever the contract, they must of changed the name for a reason whatever the reason maybe.

Look what pops up under the google search descrition under the cuddlz.com website. "Bambino Diapers"

Look for the link with the cuddlz packaging and diaper shots. With all this info, I'd say they're for sure the same diaper and bambino knows full well their diaper is being sold as a cuddlz diaper in europe.

Again, this is all a big if in both directions:

IF Cuddlez is an independent entity,

IF the diaper that Cuddlez is selling is Bambino

THEN Cuddlez is selling Bambino's product except they are saying it is their own, thereby selling that product without giving credit. Credit, in this case, refers to the recognition for creating the product that is being sold, irrespective of mention elsewhere on the site.

IF cuddlez is a subsidiary of Bambino (which I doubt. The tariffs would be prohibitive)

THEN it is a renaming of the company's own product.

IF the diaper is not Bambino

THEN I consider it, at least, to be a non-issue.

Thank you for getting my name correctly this time. ^_^

E-mail sent to sales@cuddlz.com:

I was wondering if you could clear up some questions many in the ab/dl community have. We were wondering if the diapers you are selling as Cuddlz are the same as the Bambino diaper in the USA? Many from the UK are hoping they are the same or close to the Bambino as they have been unable to get these diapers from the US and so many great things have been said about them. If they're not, that's cool too, just wanting to know. They look great, whatever you've got either way. Also, if you are selling Bambino diapers, why the name change? I hope I'm not getting too personal but they are more or less just some curious questions a lot of us are having. Anyway, any information on your company and your diapers that you are willing to share would be appreciated.

Response the next day:

Hi - thanks for you enquiry.

We are not selling rebranded Bambinos - they are our own brand, made to our specification based on feedback after selling other brands such as Bambino.

We have a large customer base in and out of the ABDL community so there is no need to be curious. The best way to see for yourself is to try them.

You can see here some independent reviews on dailydiapers.

Cuddlz Diaper

Bambino Diaper Look at 3rd photo down

Bag of Diapers:

Cuddlz Bag

Bambino's Bag

Pretty close on the diapers and bag when compared side by side. The bambino image I believe is slightly older as I know for a fact the tapes more directly line up like the cuddlz one now, very high to the top. Also, new bambino's eliminated the blue foam waist and went to white. The only thing that really made it look different was the tapes but like I said, it's changed. Bag is the same too with the handle and all. If they aren't identical, I'd say they were made under the same roof at least and maybe a minor adjustment was made to allow cuddlz to call them there own. Anyway, make your own conclusion I guess.

I guess my question would be do they ship to Hawaii? Would like to try them out....

They're kinda UK based. o_O

Hawaii's going to be significantly less expensive for Bambinos. Like WAY less expensive.